Episode 198

ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Roshni is being shown happy as she knows she will get to be around Sid now per Beeji's plan. Loved how she was putting up pictures of her and Sid in her closet. Her bubbly self is coming back I feel. The Roshni Sid had initially fell in love with is back. She was even wearing western clothes as she was now working for Beeji in the Khurana house. 
Beeji and her drama was hilarious. Just like Nani she is as equally a drama queen. lol!! Loved how she made KriSim work their butt off and making them seem like losers. She was hilarious throughtout the whole episode. Now Roshni is her caretaker and no one can say anything as she is not there as Sid's wife or anything. She is there as an employee and there to take care of Beeji. KriSim will make her life a living hell, but they won't succeed. 100% sure Raj will be happy to see Roshni there. And I feel she won't only be taking care of Beeji but the rest of the family. She is willing to do whatever at that moment to get through to Sid and have him confess that something had forced him to take that drastic decision. Now Sid will also know see that Roshni is not giving up on them and internally will be happy. 

The best part was how finally Sid made an outburst at Simran. She says she wants him to be happy but loved how he clearly stated that he is not happy by throwing his love away and decieving the one lady who he considered his mom, DD. Simran still is clueless. He clearly told her that he is not happy and she still thinks she is doing things to keep him happy...she does not even listen to a word that comes out of Sid or Raj. But at least he spoke up to her. He has not and won't be talking to Simran normally ever again. Simran will be losing everything all because of her own stupidity. 

DD's office is back and she is back to being the DD Patel. Oh forgot!!! KESAR is back!! He is back to being "DD ki ashirwad se" lol!! Kesar with Resham and Pratima without Bablu. I wish Resham and Bablu come back as well. Then the whole Patel family will be back together. But she saw Shiv in the background and man she looked like someone who was searching for her love. Aww!!! DD will find her love again. Shiv not only will make Sid realize that what he has done to Roshni was wrong but I think DD will also realize the power of true love as Shiv is back in her life. Then she might help SidNi get back together with Shiv's help.

Precap-DD hits Shiv and Sid is there as well. That hit was fake wasn't as we now know that Shiv has not lost his memory and he just acts as he did to get back into both DD and his daughter Roshni's life. Sid is giving Roshni everything. Roshni wanted a mom and a dad. She first got it in her in laws but since her MIL disowned her and made Sid divorce her she has now only a mother that Sid repaired the relationship. Now Sid will fullfill his promise part 2 he will be giving back her father. Sid is hurting and plans to stay incomplete forever, but he won't let Roshni suffer alone either. 

I can say this episode was a nice...Loved the Sid-Simran spat and Beeji's comedy. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

candacy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beeji is a comedian and she Is bringing the fun back to JR,Welcome back Kesar and soon Nani will join . I tink Simran has gone mad how can everyone around be unhappy because of u and u still tink ur decision is rite. She mite need a new brains I tink lol.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes now roshni is happy as she has a plan
loved to see her old avatar back
she was pasting the pictures so lovingly
loved seeing her in western clothes
loved beejis full on nautanki
good that she made them work hard
i think sid was happy to see her
the outburst from sid was long overdue
loved to see the patels back and the office too