Reporters
Reporters

Reporter's HUB - Epi 14-May 05 (Page 2)

Metis Viewbie
Metis
Metis

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

nice review. Thrilling episode. KaYa rocking performance. want to see how ananya gets kabir out of morgue in tomorrow's epi.

I totally expect that she will get him out, but let's see what happens. Maybe he'll get himself out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zannat.

Sagi. IF-Rockerz
Sagi.
Sagi.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Point no 1: Is it so easy to enter a morgue? is it not maintained under cool conditions (otherwise the dead bodies will decay)
And what is going to be the future as Mr Kabir Sharma (or should I say Dr Pandey) is going to have a severe hytpothermic shock? Is Ms Kashyap going to revive him?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshZannat.AeDilHaiMushkil-FreeSpirit-

-FreeSpirit- IF-Rockerz
-FreeSpirit-
-FreeSpirit-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Great episode. It was quite fast paced and I loved the change from the office today the main focus was on Kabir and Ananya. One thing is for sure great minds think alike, both of them know to ask the right questions and are expert in investigating. This takes me back to that first politician case, and now both of them are investigating an issue together.
It was interesting seeing how Kabir knew a certain important part of the puzzle and how Ananya found another piece to puzzle and both of them are solving this puzzle together. I loved the conversation between Kabir and Dr. Sinha I totally understand the Dr.'s reasons for staying quiet.

A bit of fangirling from my side LOL Rajeev as Pandeyi was awesome, the way he voiced his dialogues and how immediately Ananya recognised him awesome. Can't wait for the next episode 

AmnaIshZannat.AeDilHaiMushkilsirimiri

TeamKritikaK Newbie
TeamKritikaK
TeamKritikaK

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Reporters - May 5 Review (Episode 14)

The episode starts off with Ananya at the hospital. Loved the way she went through the people that know Neha to get some information. The fact that Neha is the administrator head's daughter makes the situation even more fishy. Why hasn't doctor Kapoor said anything about the whole situation with his daughter?

LOLOL Dr. Ramprasad Pandey Benaras Waale ;)

Ananya felt a connection to him even in the costume! Hehe #KaYa beginnings!! But they keep missing each other in the hospital initially.. Which keeps the suspense vibe alive. And then they meet! Ananya's expression when she realizes it's Kabir is hilarious. She just stares the whole time, amused and shocked, while he talks to Prakash Rao. And then she plays along so she can have a moment to speak with Kabir about the whole situation.. And then the eye locks in the office. First when he closes the door and saves himself from a fall but then has the eye lock with Ananya.. Can I just say 'AWWW'. The second when they both hold the handle to the cabinet. TOO CUTE.

My reaction when Prakash Rao finds out the truth about Kabir.. oh crap! But when he enters the room and no one is there I was so relieved! Ananya played it off so well! Haha lovee this team work between Kabir and Ananya.

Dr. Sinha's reason to stay quiet is so real. Family members are the first to get attacked when the community thinks of someone as the culprit. Poor guy is stuck between security for his family and doing the right thing. Kabir got lucky going into the morgue but omg how is he going to get out?!!!

At this time I would like to give so much credit to the creatives for so subtly addressing public issues that have been ongoing over the years in the country. The dialogues, the screenplay all lead to them slowly directing the audience on how to solve them. Hats off to the whole team of reporters for doing that.

Precap: Ananya realizes her hero is in trouble and hopefully will become his hero in tomorrow's episode! Can't wait!

-Team Kritika Kamra

Edited by TeamKritikaK - 05 May 2015 at 12:39pm

Zannat.AeDilHaiMushkil-FreeSpirit-sirimiri

Zannat. IF-Dazzler
Zannat.
Zannat.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TeamKritikaK

Reporters - May 5 Review (Episode 14)

The episode starts off with Ananya at the hospital. Loved the way she went through the people that know Neha to get some information. The fact that Neha is the administrator head's daughter makes the situation even more fishy. Why hasn't doctor Kapoor said anything about the whole situation with his daughter?

LOLOL Dr. Ramprasad Pandey Benaras Waale ;)

Ananya felt a connection to him even in the costume! Hehe #KaYa beginnings!! But they keep missing each other in the hospital initially.. Which keeps the suspense vibe alive. And then they meet! Ananya's expression when she realizes it's Kabir is hilarious. She just stares the whole time, amused and shocked, while he talks to Prakash Rao. And then she plays along so she can have a moment to speak with Kabir about the whole situation.. And then the eye locks in the office. First when he closes the door and saves himself from a fall but then has the eye lock with Ananya.. Can I just say 'AWWW'. The second when they both hold the handle to the cabinet. TOO CUTE.

My reaction when Prakash Rao finds out the truth about Kabir.. oh crap! But when he enters the room and no one is there I was so relieved! Ananya played it off so well! Haha lovee this team work between Kabir and Ananya.

Dr. Sinha's reason to stay quiet is so real. Family members are the first to get attacked when the community thinks of someone as the culprit. Poor guy is stuck between security for his family and doing the right thing. Kabir got lucky going into the morgue but omg how is he going to get out?!!!

At this time I would like to give so much credit to the creatives for so subtly addressing public issues that have been ongoing over the years in the country. The dialogues, the screenplay all lead to them slowly directing the audience on how to solve them. Hats off to the whole team of reporters for doing that.

Precap: Ananya realizes her hero is in trouble and hopefully will become his hero in tomorrow's episode! Can't wait!

-Team Kritika Kamra

StarLoved your Revew Thumbs Up, Great post , Thank you so much Wink
Zannat. IF-Dazzler
Zannat.
Zannat.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -FreeSpirit-

Great episode. It was quite fast paced and I loved the change from the office today the main focus was on Kabir and Ananya. One thing is for sure great minds think alike, both of them know to ask the right questions and are expert in investigating. This takes me back to that first politician case, and now both of them are investigating an issue together.
It was interesting seeing how Kabir knew a certain important part of the puzzle and how Ananya found another piece to puzzle and both of them are solving this puzzle together. I loved the conversation between Kabir and Dr. Sinha I totally understand the Dr.'s reasons for staying quiet.

A bit of fangirling from my side LOL Rajeev as Pandeyi was awesome, the way he voiced his dialogues and how immediately Ananya recognised him awesome. Can't wait for the next episode 

Big smile I agree with you, great post Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeSpirit-

Go to top