DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nabilamubeen

AeDilHaiMushkil IF-Rockerz
AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Posted my Review Here : 

P.S. Sorry, running out of time so won't be able to paste it here.. 

Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 05 May 2015 at 12:38pm
Metis Moderator
Metis
Metis

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I loved how they immediately opened up the episode with Ananya going to talk to someone about Neha. The revelation gave me an idea that maybe Dr. Kapoor got his daughter to do this on purpose because Dr. Sinha found out about something illegal happening in the hospital.

That few second encounter when Kabir walked past Ananya was so realistic! No slow mo, no thought, nothing. I just knew it was Kabir because I saw it in the precap. LOL And then of course because Ananya phoned him and we had a close up on him it was again obvious it was him.

Kabir with Mishra was too good. LOL Kabir surely can adopt any character quite easily. Pandey ji. ROFL Ek tha woh Dabangg Pandey ji big screen ka aur ek hai yeh calculative Pandey ji small screen ka. ROFL I also liked how in between they kept showing Ananya looking around for Dr. Sinha's cabin.

And then finally Kabir and Ananya meet. I love Kabir's bg music by the way. It totally matches him. Ananya recognized Kabir right away, but again I love how Kabir handled Prakash Rao. He totally belonged and he got the impossible done. And then Kabir and Ananya do a small act in front of Prakash Rao. Yes, yes, yes! The speed is back.

Aww eye lock and then touching each other's hands. The love has begun. Embarrassed

Prakash Rao you idiot! You should have asked for an appointment letter or a few seconds to talk to your boss before opening the door. Of course you're going to lose your job. No one keeps idiots in the office.

Ha yes! Prakash Rao is made an idiot again. Ananya, the bechari, plays her trick while Kabir gets away with the details needed.

And then when Kabir talks to Dr. Sinha that really touched me. Because I felt like somewhere Kabir was hurting on hearing about the divorce. And then when Dr. Sinha mentioned that he could lose his child, Kabir sounded like it was happening with him. I felt like reaching out and doing something...anything.

And then Kabir heads into the morgue. Now I understand the whole disguise. There would be no way for him to get into the cabin and morgue if he wasn't dressed as a doctor and didn't speak like a doctor. Looking forward to seeing more such looks for him. Ooh and that was quite realistic...him getting locked in the morgue. Yes to the CVs for doing that.

PRECAP: Everyone is worried for Kabir...but I have a feeling that Ananya may realize where he is.

Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 05 May 2015 at 10:42am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownpink_pumpkinnabilamubeenAmnaIshWinncherrynicolemZannat.-FreeSpirit-AeDilHaiMushkilSagi.rajanigandha26sonyjknumsirimirinn027

Metis Moderator
Metis
Metis

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
My review updated.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zannat.rajanigandha26

sirimiri IF-Sizzlerz
sirimiri
sirimiri

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

I loved how they immediately opened up the episode with Ananya going to talk to someone about Neha. The revelation gave me an idea that maybe Dr. Kapoor got his daughter to do this on purpose because Dr. Sinha found out about something illegal happening in the hospital.

That few second encounter when Kabir walked past Ananya was so realistic! No slow mo, no thought, nothing. I just knew it was Kabir because I saw it in the precap. LOL And then of course because Ananya phoned him and we had a close up on him it was again obvious it was him.

Kabir with Mishra was too good. LOL Kabir surely can adopt any character quite easily. Pandey ji. ROFL Ek tha woh Dabangg Pandey ji big screen ka aur ek hai yeh calculative Pandey ji small screen ka. ROFL I also liked how in between they kept showing Ananya looking around for Dr. Sinha's cabin.

And then finally Kabir and Ananya meet. I love Kabir's bg music by the way. It totally matches him. Ananya recognized Kabir right away, but again I love how Kabir handled Prakash Rao. He totally belonged and he got the impossible done. And then Kabir and Ananya do a small act in front of Prakash Rao. Yes, yes, yes! The speed is back.

Aww eye lock and then touching each other's hands. The love has begun. Embarrassed

Prakash Rao you idiot! You should have asked for an appointment letter or a few seconds to talk to your boss before opening the door. Of course you're going to lose your job. No one keeps idiots in the office.

Ha yes! Prakash Rao is made an idiot again. Ananya, the bechari, plays her trick while Kabir gets away with the details needed.

And then when Kabir talks to Dr. Sinha that really touched me. Because I felt like somewhere Kabir was hurting on hearing about the divorce. And then when Dr. Sinha mentioned that he could lose his child, Kabir sounded like it was happening with him. I felt like reaching out and doing something...anything.

And then Kabir heads into the morgue. Now I understand the whole disguise. There would be no way for him to get into the cabin and morgue if he wasn't dressed as a doctor and didn't speak like a doctor. Looking forward to seeing more such looks for him. Ooh and that was quite realistic...him getting locked in the morgue. Yes to the CVs for doing that.

PRECAP: Everyone is worried for Kabir...but I have a feeling that Ananya may realize where he is.
Fantabulous review...Clap

Zannat.rajanigandha26

Zannat. IF-Dazzler
Zannat.
Zannat.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

Loved your review Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26

Mahi78 IF-Rockerz
Mahi78
Mahi78

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Wow loved the episode.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zannat.rajanigandha26-FreeSpirit-

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged
nice review. Thrilling episode. KaYa rocking performance. want to see how ananya gets kabir out of morgue in tomorrow's epi.

Zannat.-FreeSpirit-

Go to top