Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N.K.R. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I will surely contribute and send some creations, made just for Pree's Birthday
Just a thought, but for Sanaya's birthday we had a sections such as Messages, VMs, Confessions, and pics and i dont remember who but someone sent all this stuff to Sanaya, (hard copy wise)  i dont know if it was to sanaya directly or through IF? But i was wondering if we could do that? 
Also, how does having a "Confessions" section sound? And if you want, i can be in charge of the confessions section? ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by N.K.R. - 8 years ago
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I would love to help out! u guys have made a great sketch!
But I do wanna suggest something,instead of making one person do the whole write up  (which I believe will be a little overwhelming) u can split it up into 3 or  4 people divide the work out and make a very detailed thread. Most forums do do it that way which is why I'm saying so. And also people who haven't got a chance to do write ups for threads like this before will get a chance. I and avi alone handled the first anniversary thread for BI and trust me its very difficult even with two people. But at the end of the day its ur choice which I won't stand against if u aren't comfortable with the suggestion . :)

I would love to contribute in some way, I'll be back in a while. :)
Bijal.x thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kiran-ZaYa

Could i know the FB ID for sending the edits plz 

You can just PM me edits here aswell :)
Bijal.x thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

I would love to help out! u guys have made a great sketch!

But I do wanna suggest something,instead of making one person do the whole write up  (which I believe will be a little overwhelming) u can split it up into 3 or  4 people divide the work out and make a very detailed thread. Most forums do do it that way which is why I'm saying so. And also people who haven't got a chance to do write ups for threads like this before will get a chance. I and avi alone handled the first anniversary thread for BI and trust me its very difficult even with two people. But at the end of the day its ur choice which I won't stand against if u aren't comfortable with the suggestion . :)

I would love to contribute in some way, I'll be back in a while. :)

Awwh Thankyou😳 We need all the help we can get ðŸ˜³
and about the writeup, that's true, i will talk to the others and get back to you soon :)
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Excited for pree's birthday
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
oh sh*t i'm late ..can i still send in my message for pree or should  i post it directly on her b'day thread???
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wish u many more happy returns of the day pree😃
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Why is this thread not Global yet