Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Good Chapter.. 👍🏼 😊 Plus U R Bring Twist Of Adithi Uday's Past... She Wants Plzzz Don't Let That Happen... 😊 Plzzz Don't Bring Any Harm To ManVeer And Their Child Plzzz... 😊 And Plzzz Post Next Chapter... 😊 And Thank You For Brillant Update... 😊
puggyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: alisha_ashiyal

Good Chapter.. 👍🏼 😊 Plus U R Bring Twist Of Adithi Uday's Past... She Wants Plzzz Don't Let That Happen... 😊 Plzzz Don't Bring Any Harm To ManVeer And Their Child Plzzz... 😊 And Plzzz Post Next Chapter... 😊 And Thank You For Brillant Update... 😊

Thanks I'll update in this week
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: puggyy

Thanks I'll update in this week

Okayzzz Will Be Waiting For It... 😊
puggyy thumbnail
CHAPTER 4

UDAY - he finishes meeting with Divya and AMITH .

ANITH - am very happy Uday we earned good profit and 5 months left to finish this project

ADITHI - yes bhai am happy even

UDAY - he smiles

STORY AFTER 3 MONTHS ( NOW MANYATA IS 5 MONTHS PREGNENY THAT IS IN HER FIIFTH MONTH OF PREGENENVY )

MANVEER. - they go to a marriage party of a politician

Marathas pregnancy news is not still known to anyone except family members . Press members and public doesn't know about it . Also MANYATAH wears loose dress so that her tummy is not seen wenever she goes out . Also she has only little bump as she is in 5th month

UDAY - they are on the way to party

MANYTAH - driver stop car

UDAY - y princess r u ok

MANYATHA - I want to eat Kulfi

UDAY - MANYATAH pls not road side stuff

MANYTAH - no I want it am not gonna listen , pls Uday "

UDAY - princess

MANYATHA - she gets down and stand aside door

UDAY - he comes out . K MANYATAH I'll get u at least sit inside car

MANYATAH - k hubby . She pinches his cheeks

UDAY - omg !! Patha nahi aur kya kya mangengi or kithne zid karegi princess
He finds Phakir on the way while taking Kulti , he runs behind him to ask

PHAKIR - come beta . I know we would meet today

UDAY - namasthe baba I couldn't believe it . What I told is truth . That day I met a friend from my past and I got a good news my wife is pregnent . What u said is rite we are gonna get a new person in our family . Thank you baba

PHAKIR - beti hoga tuje . Ur mom is gonna take rebirth in ur daughters form . She said u in childhood rite that she will be born to u , she kept her word

UDAY - really baba am happy . I wonder how I know this that my mom said it . Only me and my sister knows about it apart from my mom .

PHAKIR - he smiles

UDAY - baba I wanna ask u something - that day u said tera Khushi terra pyaar cheenega . I don't understand can u pls explain me baba am so worried

PHAKIR - u will get to know have patience . Ur wife is in danger go save her

UDAY - his mind stops working , kyaaa

PHAKIR - go save her

UDAY - he looks at MNAYATAH in car , he finds a trick coming behind car and gets worried and shout . But MANYATAH n driver couldn't hear as glasses r closed . He stars running towards car

MANYTAHA - she is listening to songs suddenly here voice saying " mama go out of car run maa " she looks at her tummy AMITH shock n looks around n finds truck n immediately goes out of car .

The truck hits the car and cat falls beside road

UDAY - he shouts MANYTAH and cries

MANYTAH - she sees Uday crying for her . She is about to call him but falls down due to shock . She falls down aside a tree and one cannot see her .

UDAY - he comes near car which is burnt away and he doesn't dare go near n see person in it . He falls on knees and cries out loudly princess !!!!

VIJAY UNNATHI - they pass through that way going to same party see Uday on road crying infringement of burnt car

UNNATHI - dada kya HUA

UDAY - choti MANYATAH

VIJAY - kya , Uday pls tell us wat happened

THEY SEARCH FOR MAYATHA IN CAR AND DOESNT FIND . POLICE ALOS ARRIVE FOR HELP .

UDAY - where is MANYATAH . He runs towards Phakir to ask but doesn't find him

BOY - he hand overs a letter to Uday

UDAY - yeh kya hai

BOY - that Phakir baba to whom u spoke before asked to hand over this letter to u

UNNTHAI - kya dada

UDAY - he immediately opens letter .

IN LETTER it's written " don't worry my boy nothing will happen to ur wife and child . They are safe and they are waiting for u at ur home "

UDAY - kya , he starts running towards car

VIJAY UNNATHI - kya HUA Uday

UDAY - he gives letter to them

VIJAY - don't be silly Uday , wat rubbish how can u believe it

UDAY - I have no time corn let us go to jaigad palace

LADY - a lady finds MANAYYAH on road near tree n see her phone n calls j and finds address and goes to Jaigad palace to drop MANAYYAH . She is doctor n checks MANYATAH n finds she is ok

J - she doesn't understand wats going on . She calls Uday but it's not reachable

LADy - don't worry am a doctor and ur sister is fine n I think she is pregnent . Don't worry both are fine

UDAY - he rushes to jaigad palace with UNNATHI and vijay

J - wat happens guys u r running and coming

UDAY - MANYATAH kaha hai j

J - in her room

UDAY - he rushes to see her

VIJAY UNNATHI - they look in shock

UNNATHI - that nana was rite . Dada said me about him once

VIJYA - unbelievable I tell u

J - guys wats going on

UDA Y - he sees MAYATH lying on bed and kisses her forehead and cries . " i died there for a minute . I scared me . I can't leave without u "

J - don't worry Uday she is fine n shows lady And tell she got we here n she is doctor

UDAY - he discusses all way happens between him am nana with vijay and UNNATHI while j stay with MANYATAH in her room

UNNATHI - dada way he said all happens till now . We should fins him somehow

UDAY - yes choti we have to find him

J - guys jiji is awake

UDAY - he Rushes to their bedroom and hugs MAYATH

MANYATH - Uday

UDAY - don't worry princess am here . That's k it's over

MANYTAHA - Uday I know who saved me

UDAY - kya , I mean wen I got down car and how

MANYATHA - Uday our baby spoke to me she said mama go out of car

UDAY - kya princess how can a baby speak

MANYATH - I know I won't believe buy trust me Uday

UDAY - he acts as if he believed . He thinks MANYTAH out of stress making some imaginations kind of hallucination on shock .

AFTER A WEEK

MANYATAH PREGENCY IS REVEALED TO PRESS AND EVERYONE TAKE MAYATAH PICTURES

IN JAIGAD PALACE

MANVEER - both together are watching a movie in hall . Manytahs favourite kuch Kuch Hota hai movie

UDAY - he hugs her and both lie on recliner and watch

MANYTAH - she feels asleep while watching

UDAY - he sees it very cool and tries to reduce AC and go to ge remote
He hears a voice " DAD LOOK UP CHANDLIER IS FALLING , HELP ME AND MOM DAD SAVE US "
Suddenly Uday looks up and chandelier is loose and is about to fall on MAYATH

MANYTHa - she is sleeping n not aware of it

UDAY - he immediately runs and catches MANYATH n move out
Baaam a sound is heard

MANYTAH - she wakes up in Udays arms n shocked to see wat happened

UDAY - don't worry princess am here

MANYTAH - she gets down n ask , kya HUA Uday

UNNATHI GIRIRAJ - they rush down Due to sound n see wat happened

ALL GO TO THEIR BEDROOMS AFTER INCIDENT

UDAY - am sorry MAYATH

MANYATAH - kyu Uday for wat

UDAY - that day I dint believe ur words . He puts hand on her tummy and tell " again today our baby saved u , she said me that chandelier is gonna fall "

MANYTAH - thank god at least u got to know .

UDAY - princes I wonder how is it possible . No one will believe it .

MANYTAH - yes Uday its miracle . May be our baby has some magical powers

UDAY - he smiles and kisses her tummy . May be princess who knows

BOTH MANVEER FALL ASLEEP

UDAY - he thinks in his mind " wats happening in my life this baba m my baby talking from womb . I seriously wonder wats all his happening to me " he turns and touches MNAYATHa tummy

BABY - don't disturb mommy dad she is sleeping

UDAY - he is hell shocked and her up from bed . Wat ?!!!

BABy - dad don't panic it's me ur daughter . Am awake

UDAY - he comes near and tell with tears in his eyes " r u in real speaking to me baby "

BABY - yes daddy

UDAY - both Uday and baby speak for a while and MANAYYAH is sleeping

BABy - k dad now am sleepy . Tomorrow I would like to eat aloo cheese parata for breakfast

UDAY - he chuckles and tell " yes my angel ur wish is my command " . He couldn't wats happening in his life . He so shocked beyond words , it's like some fantasy for him . But it's happening in real .

He thinks " if I say to anyone ppl laugh at me and won't believe me for sure they will think Yuvraj had gone mad . I should keep this to myself better

UPDATING !!!!!

Edited by puggyy - 8 years ago
puggyy thumbnail
CHAPTER 4

UDAY - he finishes meeting with Divya and AMITH .

ANITH - am very happy Uday we earned good profit and 5 months left to finish this project

ADITHI - yes bhai am happy even

UDAY - he smiles

STORY AFTER 3 MONTHS ( NOW MANYATA IS 5 MONTHS PREGNENY THAT IS IN HER FIIFTH MONTH OF PREGENENVY )

MANVEER. - they go to a marriage party of a politician

Marathas pregnancy news is not still known to anyone except family members . Press members and public doesn't know about it . Also MANYATAH wears loose dress so that her tummy is not seen wenever she goes out . Also she has only little bump as she is in 5th month

UDAY - they are on the way to party

MANYTAH - driver stop car

UDAY - y princess r u ok

MANYATHA - I want to eat Kulfi

UDAY - MANYATAH pls not road side stuff

MANYTAH - no I want it am not gonna listen , pls Uday "

UDAY - princess

MANYATHA - she gets down and stand aside door

UDAY - he comes out . K MANYATAH I'll get u at least sit inside car

MANYATAH - k hubby . She pinches his cheeks

UDAY - omg !! Patha nahi aur kya kya mangengi or kithne zid karegi princess
He finds Phakir on the way while taking Kulti , he runs behind him to ask

PHAKIR - come beta . I know we would meet today

UDAY - namasthe baba I couldn't believe it . What I told is truth . That day I met a friend from my past and I got a good news my wife is pregnent . What u said is rite we are gonna get a new person in our family . Thank you baba

PHAKIR - beti hoga tuje . Ur mom is gonna take rebirth in ur daughters form . She said u in childhood rite that she will be born to u , she kept her word

UDAY - really baba am happy . I wonder how I know this that my mom said it . Only me and my sister knows about it apart from my mom .

PHAKIR - he smiles

UDAY - baba I wanna ask u something - that day u said tera Khushi terra pyaar cheenega . I don't understand can u pls explain me baba am so worried

PHAKIR - u will get to know have patience . Ur wife is in danger go save her

UDAY - his mind stops working , kyaaa

PHAKIR - go save her

UDAY - he looks at MNAYATAH in car , he finds a trick coming behind car and gets worried and shout . But MANYATAH n driver couldn't hear as glasses r closed . He stars running towards car

MANYTAHA - she is listening to songs suddenly here voice saying " mama go out of car run maa " she looks at her tummy AMITH shock n looks around n finds truck n immediately goes out of car .

The truck hits the car and cat falls beside road

UDAY - he shouts MANYTAH and cries

MANYTAH - she sees Uday crying for her . She is about to call him but falls down due to shock . She falls down aside a tree and one cannot see her .

UDAY - he comes near car which is burnt away and he doesn't dare go near n see person in it . He falls on knees and cries out loudly princess !!!!

VIJAY UNNATHI - they pass through that way going to same party see Uday on road crying infringement of burnt car

UNNATHI - dada kya HUA

UDAY - choti MANYATAH

VIJAY - kya , Uday pls tell us wat happened

THEY SEARCH FOR MAYATHA IN CAR AND DOESNT FIND . POLICE ALOS ARRIVE FOR HELP .

UDAY - where is MANYATAH . He runs towards Phakir to ask but doesn't find him

BOY - he hand overs a letter to Uday

UDAY - yeh kya hai

BOY - that Phakir baba to whom u spoke before asked to hand over this letter to u

UNNTHAI - kya dada

UDAY - he immediately opens letter .

IN LETTER it's written " don't worry my boy nothing will happen to ur wife and child . They are safe and they are waiting for u at ur home "

UDAY - kya , he starts running towards car

VIJAY UNNATHI - kya HUA Uday

UDAY - he gives letter to them

VIJAY - don't be silly Uday , wat rubbish how can u believe it

UDAY - I have no time corn let us go to jaigad palace

LADY - a lady finds MANAYYAH on road near tree n see her phone n calls j and finds address and goes to Jaigad palace to drop MANAYYAH . She is doctor n checks MANYATAH n finds she is ok

J - she doesn't understand wats going on . She calls Uday but it's not reachable

LADy - don't worry am a doctor and ur sister is fine n I think she is pregnent . Don't worry both are fine

UDAY - he rushes to jaigad palace with UNNATHI and vijay

J - wat happens guys u r running and coming

UDAY - MANYATAH kaha hai j

J - in her room

UDAY - he rushes to see her

VIJAY UNNATHI - they look in shock

UNNATHI - that nana was rite . Dada said me about him once

VIJYA - unbelievable I tell u

J - guys wats going on

UDA Y - he sees MAYATH lying on bed and kisses her forehead and cries . " i died there for a minute . I scared me . I can't leave without u "

J - don't worry Uday she is fine n shows lady And tell she got we here n she is doctor

UDAY - he discusses all way happens between him am nana with vijay and UNNATHI while j stay with MANYATAH in her room

UNNATHI - dada way he said all happens till now . We should find him somehow

UDAY - yes choti we have to find him

UPDATING !!!!!

wqadf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsm yaar pls continue and do pa me
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Awesome Update... 😊 Plzzz Continue The Rest.. 😊 And Plzzz Don't End This Story Quick... 😊 Plzzz Pretty PlZzz... 😊 😃