BB 1:30 Sec Teaser il release next Week; 2:30 sec trailer on 21st

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Two and half months left for Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan to hit the theatres but the trailer or the teaser is not yet out! Forget teaser, the first poster too has been kept under wraps. While numerous reports of a delay has been doing the rounds, the situation is something different.

A source close to the production reveals, "Eros and Kabir Khan have both the teaser and the trailer ready for Bajrangi Bhaijaan. The film is camping in Kashmir now for the last leg of its final schedule and the makers have decided to keep the first look poster, teaser and trailer on hold. The same has happened with Hero, which is also Salman's production venture." Why? "The makers are awaiting the verdict on Salman's hit and run case which will be announced on Wednesday. Since both their films are dependent on Salman's presence, Eros is waiting till May 6 to finally plan a marketing plan for both their Hero remake and Bajrangi Bhaijaan," informs our source.

BB, being this year's biggest release, is high on anticipation and euphoria and Eros is in no mood to take a risk with this film. "Eros was going through a dull phase but with Badlapur and NH10 working well, they are back on track. BB is their big ticket release this year and they cannot afford to go wrong."

Everything is 'ready' but the makers will unveil the surprises only 'when the time is right'. People at the Eros office have been working day and night to get things in place for both the Salman films- BB and Hero remake. Along with the trailer, the team has also designed a teaser for Bajrangi. "A teaser of about 1 minute 30 seconds has been cut to give the audience an insight into Kabir's film. Also, a usual trailer of about 2 minutes 30 seconds has been edited and is ready for release," informs an insider from the production.

Teaser or trailer- what will Eros reveal? "The trailer is most likely to come out with Tanu Weds Manu Returns. The producers have plans to release the teaser sometime in the coming week, probably a week before the trailer hits the digital platform. But everything is on hold and depends on the May 6 verdict," our source revealed.
I just can't wait for it . They better should release it soon  .
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

I just can't wait for it . They better should release it soon .

Moni kinshuk Kaha Gaya tum bin aaya
Btw I love tum bin sply Shekar character 😳
Originally posted by awesomegurti

Moni kinshuk Kaha Gaya tum bin aaya
Btw I love tum bin sply Shekar character 😳

Hahaaa Kinshuk humesha rahega dear . I can never ever leave him 😳😳😆 . Abhi bhi he is there in my below Siggies & in my Avtaar 😳..

Oh Tum Bin is my Most Fav Non-Salman movie . It's unforgettable for me .. & me2 loved the movie & Priyanshu-Sandali as Shekhar-Pia .They both were MAGICAL ❤️❤️

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Hahaaa Kinshuk humesha rahega dear . I can never ever leave him 😳😳😆 . Abhi bhi he is there in my below Siggies & in my Avtaar 😳..

Oh Tum Bin is my Most Fav Non-Salman movie . It's unforgettable for me .. & me2 loved the movie & Priyanshu-Sandali as Shekhar-Pia .They both were MAGICAL ❤️❤️

😆 😆 Moi Sochi aap chod di karke 😆

Bidai dek ke fan hui Kya uska

That movie was fantastic 😳 ;
Originally posted by awesomegurti

😆 😆 Moi Sochi aap chod di karke 😆

Bidai dek ke fan hui Kya uska

That movie was fantastic 😳 ;

Hahaaa Nahi Nahi ..Kabhi nahi 😆..
Main Bidaai ke pehle se Fan hun uski ..since Kaajal Days 😳
Yup The movue was awesome and beautiful 😳
Waiting for it.
For once I am getting good vibes for a Salman movie.