Million Dollar Girl

DEPRESSION AGAIN a 6 Shot Part 3 updated

janvi.sadhwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 1 :

Avanti was sitting in front of the mirror and applying sindoor on her forehead while just like any other day Virat hugged her from behind and wiped her sindoor .

' Did i not tell you that i don't trust the chemicals they use in there ? ' he whispered in her ears but Avanti pushed him aside and applied the sindoor again after cleaning her head which virat spoiled 

' and did i not tell you these are customs and at least i like following this one cause its for you ! ' and she got back to wearing her rings and applying makeup 

' accha chalo i won't sa much , i'm getting late for office please give me a kiss ' virat demanded 

' come here ' she pulled him a little and gave him a sweet little kiss on his cheeks 

' i love you ' Virat breathed out ' love you too ' smiled his loving wife Avanti 

' chalo bye ' Virat hugged her once last time and left for his office Avanti was a house wife and had been in a relationship with Virat since she was a little girl in class 9 . 

She loved to make dishes and so she took arts and home science. 

She excelled in Home Science by winning the last years Master Chef contest .

In her free time she would call the kids in her society and teach them to make dishes of different variety for freeThat very day at 5 again she was teaching the lovely kids to make some sort of an indian sizzler .

While chopping the vegetables she started to feel some uneasiness and she rushed to the bathroom and vomited ...

To Be Continued ...

FOR PM , Send me a Buddy Request :) 

Edited by janvi.sadhwani - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting story
continue soon:)
janvi.sadhwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sandhir

interesting story

continue soon:)

thank you will do sure :) 
janvi.sadhwani thumbnail

Part 2 :

Since a lot of days Avanti has been witnessing difficulties in remembering things , she lost a lot of weight and never felt like eating including stomach pain and vomiting .

Virat was worried for her wife and took her to the doctor the doctor after examining sent he blood samples for test which where to be delivered two days later . 

' Avanti ' called Virat while he was approaching to the room 

' haan Virat ' replied his sick wife from the bed 

' baby tum theek ho ? aaj result aane vala he , hope nothing serious ' he said and kissed her forehead 

' i love you Virat ' Avanti told him 

' i know , i love you too ' Virat caught her hands and said Their talks wold have been endless if the doorbell wouldn't have rung Virat walked upto the door and opened it 

' ji ' he asked ' sir reports ' the postman said and handed Virat with the reports of his wife's blood test ' thank you

' he said and offered the guy with some water and closed the doorThen he sat on the sofa near in front of the tv and opened it 

' am amm aammm ' murmured Virat while reading the result when suddenly he couldn't utter another word except ' What ' 

' Lead Poisoning , oh my god Avanti shit ' Virat become a little scared and called up the doctor

' dr . i got the reports ' said Virat over the phone as the doctor picked it up ' is it serious ' ' sir your wife has got chronic lead poisoning and this is very dangerous for one's life .

' said the doctor in a decent tone ' is it dangerous to her life ' asked virat gulping his senses 

' it may be ' the doctor replied ' bring your wife with you for a check up tomorrow and we'll see what we can do . ' saying this doctor dropped the phone leaving a heart broken and worried Virat

mamta99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. 😃 continue soon..
janvi.sadhwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: mamta99

Awesome update. 😃 continue soon..

thank you so much 😆 will update tonight 😊
janvi.sadhwani thumbnail

Part 3

The next day Avanti and Virat went to the hospital to talk about Avanti's situation . 

Avanti was not aware about her having lead poisoning, and so she was surprised by Virats extra care towards her As they reached the hospital the doctor asked Avanti to wait outside and called Virat in to ask some questions ' doctor whill everything be alright ?

' Virat asked ' it depends , on the basis on the medical reports .

It seems as if your wife has been continuously been taking some sort of food or using something that contains lead , but what could it be ' the doctor tried to explain with his hand gestures 

' but doctor my wife believes in a healthy diet , cause of her even I don't get to eat any junk food except for garlic bread which is her favourite

' Virat exclaimed sounding a bit confused and tensed ' see this lead poisoning cannot happen via garlic bread ' doctor tried to crack a little jock to cheer up Virat a bit

' do one thing call her inside ' And Virat went outside to call Avanti in , they entered the cabin side hugging each other side ways As they entered the cabin, the doctor looked at Avanti and the only thing he could murmur was ' ohh shit ' ' what happened doctor

' Virat become a little tensed again' please ask your wife to remove that sindoor , right now ' He doctor commended ' whatt ?? ' both of them exclaimed in chorus .