Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why is Mansi begging ? - Page 2

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
She is pining for Ahem though she is not related to him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kukkakaali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gopi should let Mansi have Ahem and let her know how frustrating it is to be his wife. Meanwhile we can get our popcorn ready to watch Ahem-Mansi crush and burn. As for those confused what actually mansi's relationship is with Ahem, it's called mistress. She is Ahem's mistress. 
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Kukkakaali

Gopi should let Mansi have Ahem and let her know how frustrating it is to be his wife. Meanwhile we can get our popcorn ready to watch Ahem-Mansi crush and burn. As for those confused what actually mansi's relationship is with Ahem, it's called mistress. She is Ahem's mistress. 

@bold

She doesn't look like a mistress to me. She looks like a unpaid nanny/governess who became obsessed with her father of the children she was taking care of and that man decided to use her as per his convenience to get back at his estranged wife.

Ahem doesn't have any feelings for Mansi. They were never boyfriend/girlfriend. They barely have a friendship between them. 

Tbh, there is no relationship to speak of.
Sunnyahem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm sorry to say this but ahem does have feelings for her. ..out of guilt or whatever. But he is such a cruel @#$@$ that he is throwing affection for another woman in his wife's face... sad and sick. He likes Mansi. ..will only stop liking her when she tries to murder gopi or kokila...!!!
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: touch_of_pink

@bold

She doesn't look like a mistress to me. She looks like a unpaid nanny/governess who became obsessed with her father of the children she was taking care of and that man decided to use her as per his convenience to get back at his estranged wife.

Ahem doesn't have any feelings for Mansi. They were never boyfriend/girlfriend. They barely have a friendship between them. 

Tbh, there is no relationship to speak of.

Nikki, in  yesterday's SBS or something, Ahem said that he wants to forget his past, i.e., Gopi.. and wants to move on with his life... this means he wants to marry Mansi...😡..  but he is so confused and cannot make any decision...I know there is no love absolutely.. but he just does nto want Gopi in his life...😡
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Sunnyahem

I'm sorry to say this but ahem does have feelings for her. ..out of guilt or whatever. But he is such a cruel @#$@$ that he is throwing affection for another woman in his wife's face... sad and sick. He likes Mansi. ..will only stop liking her when she tries to murder gopi or kokila...!!!

i agree the only reason he has feelings for her is out of guilt.  Mansi is  obsessed with Ahem,  Ahem is angry with Gopi 
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: ani_gr

Nikki, in  yesterday's SBS or something, Ahem said that he wants to forget his past, i.e., Gopi.. and wants to move on with his life... this means he wants to marry Mansi...😡..  but he is so confused and cannot make any decision...I know there is no love absolutely.. but he just does nto want Gopi in his life...😡

Hain?! ðŸ¤” Back to square one again? 

This track has no end in sight. 

Edited by touch_of_pink - 8 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suk19

i agree the only reason he has feelings for her is out of guilt.  Mansi is  obsessed with Ahem,  Ahem is angry with Gopi 

Yes, Ahem is angry with Gopi & he has to be. He shows his love to Gopi by way of anger. He is doing all this things to hurt her.
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: touch_of_pink

Hain?! ðŸ¤” Back to square one again? 

This track has no end in sight. 

Yes he said that... it is getting too far now.. cannot take it anymore...
kavitha_r thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ani_gr

Yes he said that... it is getting too far now.. cannot take it anymore...

We have to wait & see how they will take it to their 4th marriage that Nikki shared.