ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
😡... why does she have to beg Ahem to marry her ? He does not love her...She has presumed that he also loves her.. But he only loves Gopi even today...and not just that Mansi deserves better than Ahem... I cannot see her  begging him like this...
Also she says she does not like Gopi to be always around Ahem...why Mansi why ? She is his wife.. you are nothing to him...there is no name for this relationship...😕
Edited by ani_gr - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starry_Love thumbnail
It seems that Mansi has turned almost obsessed  so to speak over Ahem, in the delusion that he loves her. What Ahem is doing currently is out of sheer arrogance and anger and just to "show" Gopi that he has moved on in life, wish Mansi understood this fact instead of doing what she did. 

Mansi really needs to come to her senses and run so very far and create her own life. She is only going to get hurt in this state of delusion.
fivestar2 thumbnail
She needs to stop living in lala land. She should realise that Ahem loves Gopi I'm dreading the day when she finds out that he only wanted to get engaged to her to hurt Gopi. Mansi is gonna get hurt. Only Gopi can deal with Ahems arrogance and stubbornness. No one else can.
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I guess this is to show just how desirable Ahem is. All women go pagal in his pyaar. 

I still don't understand what exactly the 'relationship' is between Ahem-Mansi. Sometimes I think Ahem only kept her around to shut Meera up. If Meera told Mansi to get lost, Ahem would probably also drop her like a hot potato.
ani_gr thumbnail

Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

I guess this is to show just how desirable Ahem is. All women go pagal in his pyaar. 

I still don't understand what exactly the 'relationship' is between Ahem-Mansi. Sometimes I think Ahem only kept her around to shut Meera up. If Meera told Mansi to get lost, Ahem would probably also drop her like a hot potato.

😆... what ?? Ahem and desirable... hahaha... true yaar... I so want to see the flash back of Ahem/Mansi so it will clear out everything... Yes the super husband Ahem's decisions have always been based on brat Meera's...
ani_gr thumbnail
Agree with Sophie and fivestar... he just wants to hurt Gopi nothing beyond this..
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ani_gr thumbnail
Thanks Kavitha... Gopi needs to move form his life and live on her own feet...
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Both Gopi & Mansi should get out of this hell. Ahem deserves neither of them.
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ahem should be given up on as a lost cause.  Gopi should hand him on a plate to Mansi sit back and watch the fallout.