nainarox18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Dill mill gayye and Zindagi wins

Guys i know there are many fans of dill mill gayye too over here who watch zindagi wins... I just wanna ask what do you guys think which medical drama was more nice(dmg season 1) or zindagi wins.. i mean you can tell the pros and cons of both the shows and tell what things you liked... PLUS IT WILL KEEP THE FORUM ALIVE... PLZZZ DO COMMENT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I loved dmg days as well..i still remember its title song n i often see it in youtube "hum toh chale the dost ban ke..jane kahan dil mill gaye"😆. I liked their gang. Armaan malik was centre of attraction for me..it was like love at first sight for me😆. Even after hearing about soo many link-ups n break-ups about him..i still love him n his acting..brilliant actor 👍🏼😆
I watched it for few months only..n then i left when i felt they are dragging it!!
Zindagi wins is also a nice show. I'm watching no other serial than this currently. I started watching it from 3rd episode..n from that time i got hooked to this show! I love the cast❤️ A big difference that i find in both is that..dmg focussed more on arman-ridhima love story but in zw they focus on serious issues related to the medical field as well(atleast for now..dont know about future!!)
You know whenever i remember of the old serials i used to watch...it makes me feel nostalgic. Sometimes i do remember serials i used to watch when i was in 3rd or 4th standard...hehe!!
These serials are special memories for us coz you know that you have gown up watching it❤️
And i know when zw will go off-air..then may be after 10 15 years later i'll remember that 'i used to see this serial' 'i used to discuss it in the forum'😆.
Serials which are based on doctors have always been a success..be it sanjeevni or dmg or now zw..i love these kinds of serials.
❤️❤️
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i love how you put dmg s1 !
lol,  i was going to say, dmg was good at first but was destroyed due to multiple reasons that i will not go into detail since this is not the place for it.

Illuminati07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I think the more apt comparison is with sanjeevani- the prequel of DMG.. Because DMG focussed more on the romance  and friendships while sanjeevani and ZW focus on both cases as well as the romance element. 
Sanjeevani was good initially with Dr Shashank , Smriti and Anjali who was shown a kid then and the amazing romance between Rahul and Juhi but later the story was dragged and kind of became a saas bahu kind of story .. with the villain who always created problems and always had an upper hand..

DMG was amazing but I feel the comparison would be a tad unjust here because even though it was a medical drama, like its name, it focussed on their lives,, there were mostly positive characters and often a comedy element which was awesome..

But later that too got dragged with the advent of season 2.. The story then started making as much sense as a two year olds drawing

ZW for now is going the sanjeevani way.. and if they stay true to the tag line with 'dil ka magic ya medicine ka logic' i think it has a great scope,, They should just not pay too much attention to romance or too much attention to medicine part.. secondly they should never decide that a negative character should be a permanent character of the show
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
since its a weekend show, i don't think dere will be any permanent villain...

btw, anyone seen d first medical serial Lifeline/Jeevanrekha, which was telecasted on doordharshan ? It was mostly case oriented...personal stories of doctors had less focus...somewer around early 1990s...
Edited by ashred12 - 8 years ago
kedhari thumbnail
DMG is the best show   ...forever ...

I fall in love with my love karan Singh Grover

DR.Arman Malik is the best thing in DMG...

I like ZW too...bt best is DMG...

I still watch DMG daily ...for my love KSG
Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i haven't seen DMG because it focused more on the romantic part but i loved sanjeevni and doctor rahul jo ab doc sinha ban gae h was my first crush i thing zw ko bhi jaisa abhi tak serious issues and personal life pe balanced chal rahi h waise hi chalna chahiye n btw yaha kaun kaun ksg fan h? mujhe AAK k character ki wajah se ksg pasand aya his acting is awesome i wish personal life me bhi wo asad jaisa hi hota but koi baat nahi actors ko unki acting skills k hisab se hi judge karna chahiye
fabme thumbnail
Right now, I think im starting to like ZW more because the characters have so much more to them and they are not going in the hindi serial way and the story is very good.
Oh how I wish the dmg days would come back, whrm shilpa was ridhima and arman was the fun prankster, atul being silly amd sapna crushing on the resident doctor(cant remember his name) and then dr.keerti, dr.keerti ke punishments and dr.shashank ofcorse but apart for all that love I absolutely hated season 2, the show made no sense and was utter rubbish, actually the moment that arman lost his memory, I left the show forever.

Sukirti was not bad as ridhima but no one can ever create that magic shilpa created with KSG and I knoe many peoppe wont agree with this but jennifer was terrible,I hated her on the show