Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kd_rss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't understand one thing why with every new entry into the show an equation is drawn between sandhir. When kunal, raghu, azaan entered the show they were touted to be the next boyfriend of Sanyukta. Similarly when this Ragini has entered she is being paired with Randhir.  Common guys he is the male lead and this girl doesn't even look like a worthy pair for a male lead. She looks more like a struggling junior artist. Be rest assured that no relationship is going to happen between Randhir and Ragini. Instead of banging our heads and trying to predict let's sit back and enjoy the show
anu_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=kd_rss] I don't understand one thing why with every new entry into the show an equation is drawn between sandhir. When kunal, raghu, azaan entered the show they were touted to be the next boyfriend of Sanyukta. Similarly when this Ragini has entered she is being paired with Randhir. Common guys he is the male lead and this girl doesn't even look like a worthy pair for
kyunki we cant trust cvs koi bhi new entry wo jaroor sandhir beech mein kuch na kuch mu hotha dats why
paraprosdokian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kd_rss

I don't understand one thing why with every new entry into the show an equation is drawn between sandhir. When kunal, raghu, azaan entered the show they were touted to be the next boyfriend of Sanyukta. Similarly when this Ragini has entered she is being paired with Randhir.  Common guys he is the male lead and this girl doesn't even look like a worthy pair for a male lead. She looks more like a struggling junior artist. Be rest assured that no relationship is going to happen between Randhir and Ragini. Instead of banging our heads and trying to predict let's sit back and enjoy the show

i understand ur pt 

i am intrested in any pairing and here we were not pairing anyone 

my point is what is the need of such sudden tracks 

and spilling the plot

it was already intresting 

and people cant disagree that mon,tues episodes were not more that average in comparision to other shq episodes.

i am not frustated with the new entry but with the plot going on

Edited by sweetastha - 8 years ago
paraprosdokian thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu_anya

you are also right😆

hota toh hai

paraprosdokian thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu_anya