Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by caller123

Good thing Laxmi wasn't there. She wouldn't have been able to tolerate it.

But I don't get one thing.. Apart from the track where Nisha's past comes out, Lakshmi has always been MIA. She's never there when such crisis comes up. The actor can't be on leave every time, can she? Is it deliberate so as Nisha's feelings remain hidden and not add to the mess?

Lakshmi has been MIA for a while...But yes..she has not been present at crucial moments. At least the actor could get her schedule right for scenes wih Vivek at least...RL scenes are more than enough. May be Lakshmi's entry would give another twist? Like when she tells Ramesh that Nisha indeed loves Kabir?
I think ramesh has smwhat understood nishas feeling for kB coz of her defending.. That's y he only asked abt kabir staying n changing decision? Though starting mein he did ask y married without love..but then it was all abt will kB stay? Also I think he wasn't in position to understand kbs LSD dream..coz he was hoping somewhere kabir might change his decision..

Ramesh believes there is no love between KN. He knows KN have a great friendship...but marriage is different. He wanted to see if Kabir is willing to stay back for Nisha, which he refused..which just showed Ramesh that KN aren't ready for marriage, or at least Kabir isn't. As for LSD, it wouldn't matter to Ramesh when Kabir doesn't love Nisha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

Echo.of.Hope IF-Sizzlerz
Echo.of.Hope
Echo.of.Hope

Originally posted by Teogapi

Can't get over the episode. Watching it again. That "Darwaza kholo" was spine chilling. 
that was superb. i was so shocked when i saw that for the first time. and the mara hua mooh dekhegi too was super. kn were shocked.

Ramy was amazing todayClap

Shwets1502

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Originally posted by Mehrana

Originally posted by lgr007

The scene where my heart went...RN
When Ramesh said abt the Nisha he knew...the Nisha here is not her...when he said he may have failed in understanding the real her...it was exactly what any father wud feel...the scene seemed so real that i forgot for a moment that it was fiction

Exactly! This was the moment which had me Ouch. The anguish in Ramesh's face and tone could be felt. He looked so defeated. Heck, today he was defeated by his own daughter.
loved that scene. i felt the it was ironic. the way he said nisha gangawal suputri ramesh gangwal last time and this time had so much difference. both were revelations which left him devastated but so much contrast. superb epi. i am waatching rn scene phir se now.
poor nisha. though i loved the confrontation bechari is having heartbreak and papa is also gussa. no aa chal ke this time. 

Yeah, previously when said that, he was devastated but not worn out. This time he just didn't have anything more to offer. He is completely shattered from inside.

I felt so bad for Nisha. Yes, it is her doing and she had it coming, but that does not mean I do not understand what she is going through. This is so...*sniffs*...someone pass me some tissues

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nhk2001laboni11-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by caller123

Good thing Laxmi wasn't there. She wouldn't have been able to tolerate it.

But I don't get one thing.. Apart from the track where Nisha's past comes out, Lakshmi has always been MIA. She's never there when such crisis comes up. The actor can't be on leave every time, can she? Is it deliberate so as Nisha's feelings remain hidden and not add to the mess?

Lakshmi has been MIA for a while...But yes..she has not been present at crucial moments. At least the actor could get her schedule right for scenes wih Vivek at least...RL scenes are more than enough. May be Lakshmi's entry would give another twist? Like when she tells Ramesh that Nisha indeed loves Kabir?

But we have cousins for that. Sukku can go any moment.

But they don't know RL suspected something was wrong na? But yes, when CM breaks in front of family, cousins can tell Ramesh about Nisha's love for Kabir. 

May be then, Ramesh would tell Nisha that Kabir doesn't love her, and wants to leave and she shouldn't stp him?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210-Facetious-

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged

RN scene at the door was superb! Ramesh in his usual calmness told everything we wanted him too. Loved the way he moved back and left Nisha. 
Kabir is still confused. When he talks to the photo he said..I'll find you and then...Somewhere he doesn't want to leave too. 

Nisha still thinks CM is a small thing? I mean, yes she wanted to make Ramesh feel better or was a way to apologize...Yet...Something was missing there from Nisha's side. She doesn't understand the extent of the mess she has created. 

wasnt nisha always like this. she fakes that everything isalright after something drastic happens. her past, ritesh se shaadi agreeing time, after aa chal ke, afte vl, after sv breakout etc. its the same now too. she is in denial i believe. its like a bura sapna to her which will break the instant she wakes up.

I think she runs away...or clings on to whatever easy option she has AT THAT MOMENT. During Ritiesh time, getting engaged seemed better for her...same goes with after VL too, she left for the trip...and SV and CM now. She doesn't have the strength to face her own problems, and doesn't take her father's help also. 
totally agree with u. that was brought out once beautifully during rl convo after sukku's bday. laskhmi saying nisha helps everyone but always runs away from her problems.  jwalu too asked about it once during ritesh track when they ran away to the orphanage in auto. 
what i dont understand is she the like this coz of her past or dadaji or both.Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

facepalmdeek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged
@Lakshmi True. And Kabir would understand how important it is to maintain relationships and bonds. He would start valuing it better. I am waiting for more RaKa and RN now. KN need Ramesh on their side, and they don't realise it yet. 

@Rema Mara mooh dekhegi was needed to scare Nisha else she would go on lying. Kabir would realise what a man Ramesh is, when he extends his support to KN, and trusts Kabir that he wouldn't have done FJ.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210-Facetious-janvi0513

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lgr007

The scene where my heart went...RN
When Ramesh said abt the Nisha he knew...the Nisha here is not her...when he said he may have failed in understanding the real her...it was exactly what any father wud feel...the scene seemed so real that i forgot for a moment that it was fiction

Exactly! This was the moment which had me Ouch. The anguish in Ramesh's face and tone could be felt. He looked so defeated. Heck, today he was defeated by his own daughter.
loved that scene. i felt the it was ironic. the way he said nisha gangawal suputri ramesh gangwal last time and this time had so much difference. both were revelations which left him devastated but so much contrast. superb epi. i am waatching rn scene phir se now.
poor nisha. though i loved the confrontation bechari is having heartbreak and papa is also gussa. no aa chal ke this time. 

Yeah, previously when said that, he was devastated but not worn out. This time he just didn't have anything more to offer. He is completely shattered from inside.

I felt so bad for Nisha. Yes, it is her doing and she had it coming, but that does not mean I do not understand what she is going through. This is so...*sniffs*...someone pass me some tissues

i perfectly understand Nisha here...to tell the truth i have been there myself actually...i knw wat it feels like...but it was my fault really and i deserved it and my dad he is so much like Ramesh...maybe thats why i loved the epi so much 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

facepalmdeek_210-Facetious-Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Guys
I need to go .
Bye all.

Shwets1502

Go to top