Moments of the day - 5/5 (Page 8)

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by caller123

Good thing Laxmi wasn't there. She wouldn't have been able to tolerate it.

But I don't get one thing.. Apart from the track where Nisha's past comes out, Lakshmi has always been MIA. She's never there when such crisis comes up. The actor can't be on leave every time, can she? Is it deliberate so as Nisha's feelings remain hidden and not add to the mess?

Lakshmi has been MIA for a while...But yes..she has not been present at crucial moments. At least the actor could get her schedule right for scenes wih Vivek at least...RL scenes are more than enough. May be Lakshmi's entry would give another twist? Like when she tells Ramesh that Nisha indeed loves Kabir?
I think ramesh has smwhat understood nishas feeling for kB coz of her defending.. That's y he only asked abt kabir staying n changing decision? Though starting mein he did ask y married without love..but then it was all abt will kB stay? Also I think he wasn't in position to understand kbs LSD dream..coz he was hoping somewhere kabir might change his decision..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged

In a way yes...Either she would have had panic attack and Ramesh's attention would have gone there. Or she would have calmed down Ramesh, not letting him to talk.
I think Ramesh won't tell her unless the situation comes like that as he saw how she got panic attack hearing the divorce word from Nisha.

But if the family gets to know...She would know automatically. But Ramesh would have calmed down and would be in control.

caller123

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged

But I don't get one thing.. Apart from the track where Nisha's past comes out, Lakshmi has always been MIA. She's never there when such crisis comes up. The actor can't be on leave every time, can she? Is it deliberate so as Nisha's feelings remain hidden and not add to the mess?

Lakshmi has been MIA for a while...But yes..she has not been present at crucial moments. At least the actor could get her schedule right for scenes wih Vivek at least...RL scenes are more than enough. May be Lakshmi's entry would give another twist? Like when she tells Ramesh that Nisha indeed loves Kabir?

But we have cousins for that. Sukku can go any moment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Can't get over the episode. Watching it again. That "Darwaza kholo" was spine chilling. 
that was superb. i was so shocked when i saw that for the first time. and the mara hua mooh dekhegi too was super. kn were shocked.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Mehrana

Originally posted by lgr007

The scene where my heart went...RN
When Ramesh said abt the Nisha he knew...the Nisha here is not her...when he said he may have failed in understanding the real her...it was exactly what any father wud feel...the scene seemed so real that i forgot for a moment that it was fiction

Exactly! This was the moment which had me Ouch. The anguish in Ramesh's face and tone could be felt. He looked so defeated. Heck, today he was defeated by his own daughter.
loved that scene. i felt the it was ironic. the way he said nisha gangawal suputri ramesh gangwal last time and this time had so much difference. both were revelations which left him devastated but so much contrast. superb epi. i am waatching rn scene phir se now.
poor nisha. though i loved the confrontation bechari is having heartbreak and papa is also gussa. no aa chal ke this time. 

[email protected] That was so ironic. Last time he was proud of her bravery...and this time he is devastated at her cowardice and compromise. 

Nisha still hasn't understood the gravity of the situation. Also...Kabir said Nisha has to face the family' wrath...I mean...what about the family getting hurt? Ramesh hurt?
that scene was superb.  vivek was superb yaar. i am going to send a mail praising the cvs to sp for showing a scne like that.

I am in as well. Wish Vivek was active in social network. 
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

RN scene at the door was superb! Ramesh in his usual calmness told everything we wanted him too. Loved the way he moved back and left Nisha. 
Kabir is still confused. When he talks to the photo he said..I'll find you and then...Somewhere he doesn't want to leave too. 

Nisha still thinks CM is a small thing? I mean, yes she wanted to make Ramesh feel better or was a way to apologize...Yet...Something was missing there from Nisha's side. She doesn't understand the extent of the mess she has created. 

@bold...That scene was a sorry gift frm the CVs for not showing RN at all...and it was my fav scene yet
Kabir was hurt...his tears did say that his feelings abt Nisha and family runs much deeper than he thinks...and when Ramy said dnt call me papa and called him paraya his hurtt was so visible

Nisha...i thought she will understand this time but...

@bold That also showed how Ramesh's trust has been broken badly. Ramesh has known Kabir before KN got married. Yet...Ramesh asked correctly...why did Kabir had to hide or take up CM? 

May be Nisha would realise, when Ramesh gives his support YET AGAIN!

this also shws that Raka is actually seen by cvs as something really important...evry true relationship goes through rough patch...there is a saying iron has to go through the furnace before it gets strong...this is that phase,...a beautiful relation is going to get established soon...i am glad that Ramy's trust on Kabir broke becoz their relation needs this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210-Facetious-Shwets1502

janvi0513 IF-Sizzlerz
janvi0513
janvi0513

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by janvi0513

Love the epi, from the dream sequence, to the confrontation to the precap.
The dream sequence was extremely romantic and as a Nibirian I totally loved it an was in awe.
The confrontation scene, Mishkat, Vivek, Aneri all three should take a bow, wonderful work by all of them, one of the best emotional scenes I have ever seen, without being over the top dramatic or a drag.
Precap, will everyone believe Saurav.
kabir's shocked face when ramy said tu toh paraya hai was nice. mishkat was too good there. best epi in the history of nauc.
i think when everyone starts believing saurav sumit will reveal cm or something else.

I just want nibir, cousins and Ramesh to be one again, like it was beginning Nisha and her cousins and Ramesh with them giving them that support and guidance.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged

RN scene at the door was superb! Ramesh in his usual calmness told everything we wanted him too. Loved the way he moved back and left Nisha. 
Kabir is still confused. When he talks to the photo he said..I'll find you and then...Somewhere he doesn't want to leave too. 

Nisha still thinks CM is a small thing? I mean, yes she wanted to make Ramesh feel better or was a way to apologize...Yet...Something was missing there from Nisha's side. She doesn't understand the extent of the mess she has created. 

@bold...That scene was a sorry gift frm the CVs for not showing RN at all...and it was my fav scene yet
Kabir was hurt...his tears did say that his feelings abt Nisha and family runs much deeper than he thinks...and when Ramy said dnt call me papa and called him paraya his hurtt was so visible

Nisha...i thought she will understand this time but...

@bold That also showed how Ramesh's trust has been broken badly. Ramesh has known Kabir before KN got married. Yet...Ramesh asked correctly...why did Kabir had to hide or take up CM? 

May be Nisha would realise, when Ramesh gives his support YET AGAIN!
i think that will be the time when kabir too would see rn bond.

Shwets1502

Go to top