Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 5/5 (Page 48)

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Joined: 16 November 2007
Posts: 12449

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

If Kabir falls in love...that would end Ramesh's problem na? Wouldn't matter if CM comes out then. 
In this case.. Would Ramesh tell about CM to Lakshmi?
i think kabir will fall in love but would not want to sacrifice his dreams??Confused

I think when Kabir falls in love...CM would come out...so would VJ and LT?

YES. When he'd want to stay, he'd be pushed back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by -SH-

CM coming out now in front of GF would be such a waste TBH. It is their trump card. It should be out when it matters to both Kabir and Nisha. It'd be a perfect dhamaka along with LT.

True...probably lack of evidence stops Sumit from revealing? We know there is LT but for Sumit this would be then perfect chance to send Kabir out?
 

so we can assume that sumit knows that contract isn't in diary/notepad? yo even LT could potentially play into Sumit's hands and be bad for Kabir. frick man, everything keeps falling into Sumit's hands. it's pissing me off. sumit is a lazy villain. i can't wait for his spectacular bp. it has to be big because he's been given way too much leeway with evidence. 

Or its as simple as Dadaji looks at what's in front of him and makes decision. Kabir is in charge and hence he is responsible

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady-Facetious-

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Joined: 17 September 2007
Posts: 14974

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

If Kabir falls in love...that would end Ramesh's problem na? Wouldn't matter if CM comes out then. 
In this case.. Would Ramesh tell about CM to Lakshmi?
i think kabir will fall in love but would not want to sacrifice his dreams??Confused

But the point is no one is asking him to. People suspected Nisha would but she doesn't.
maybe when kabir falls for nisha and ramy thinks jaan chooti lr is revealed along with cm??LOL
btw where is rukma?? missing her,Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady-Facetious-Shwets1502

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Joined: 16 November 2007
Posts: 12449

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by -SH-

CM coming out now in front of GF would be such a waste TBH. It is their trump card. It should be out when it matters to both Kabir and Nisha. It'd be a perfect dhamaka along with LT.

True...probably lack of evidence stops Sumit from revealing? We know there is LT but for Sumit this would be then perfect chance to send Kabir out?

Yes. Can we expect communication gap between Sumit and Viraj? Sumit wouldn't know Ramesh knows.. But wait, even if Sumit is aware that Ramesh knows about it, he'd see Ramesh not telling GF. Can Sumit assume Ramesh doesn't believe it? And what will stop Viraj from coming to Dadaji?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_ladyShwets1502

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Joined: 25 July 2007
Posts: 6048

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:45am | IP Logged
@shweta, i'm not saying kabir isn't at fault. he has messed up, that's for sure. but i was talking about how generally things just happen for sumit. like him knowing about cm, knowing about viraj still being after nisha, and now maybe LT. like literally, the only thing he had to work on, was getting CM notepad and bribing shekawat (where is he btw? will he still have a role to play?). he got lucky with viraj generally being against kabir. sumit's been lucky for too long imo. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Joined: 25 July 2007
Posts: 6048

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-


Yes. Can we expect communication gap between Sumit and Viraj? Sumit wouldn't know Ramesh knows.. But wait, even if Sumit is aware that Ramesh knows about it, he'd see Ramesh not telling GF. Can Sumit assume Ramesh doesn't believe it? And what will stop Viraj from coming to Dadaji?
 

I have a feeling that before going to Dada-ji, Ramesh and viraj actually might meet again like viraj kept on saying they would?

what i don't get however, is how viraj fits into FJ. he goes to GH to let them know of it? is that how FJ breaks? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Shwets1502

[QUOTE=-SH-]CM coming out now in front of GF would be such a waste TBH. It is their trump card. It should be out when it matters to both Kabir and Nisha. It'd be a perfect dhamaka along with LT.

True...probably lack of evidence stops Sumit from revealing? We know there is LT but for Sumit this would be then perfect chance to send Kabir out?

Yes. Can we expect communication gap between Sumit and Viraj? Sumit wouldn't know Ramesh knows.. But wait, even if Sumit is aware that Ramesh knows about it, he'd see Ramesh not telling GF. Can Sumit assume Ramesh doesn't believe it? And what will stop Viraj from coming to Dadaji?
[/QUOTE
I feel Viraj isn't going to reveal anything...he would know of FJ and goes to meet Nisha. 

Could be. But how long can Ramesh hold this truth also? He just have to understood the situation and come with a solution. 

Sumit wouldn't know Ramesh knows...else he would use that to advantage and get Ramesh tell the truth itself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady-Facetious-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

@shweta, i'm not saying kabir isn't at fault. he has messed up, that's for sure. but i was talking about how generally things just happen for sumit. like him knowing about cm, knowing about viraj still being after nisha, and now maybe LT. like literally, the only thing he had to work on, was getting CM notepad and bribing shekawat (where is he btw? will he still have a role to play?). he got lucky with viraj generally being against kabir. sumit's been lucky for too long imo. 

I agree. It had been very easy for Sumit. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Moments of the day - 4/5 DT note pg 32.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 253   Views: 7680

Shwets1502 253 7680 06 May 2015 at 12:00am by *Resham*
Moments of the day - 2/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 463   Views: 10735

Shwets1502 463 10735 04 May 2015 at 4:38am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 1/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 276   Views: 7535

Shwets1502 276 7535 02 May 2015 at 4:10am by lovely_lady
Moments of the day - 30/4 (Precap added)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 479   Views: 9944

Shwets1502 479 9944 01 May 2015 at 9:05am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 15/1 (More moments Pg 39)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 371   Views: 13708

Shwets1502 371 13708 16 January 2015 at 1:48am by Anju_S

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index