Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I feel Viraj isn't going to reveal anything...he would know of FJ and goes to meet Nisha. 

Could be. But how long can Ramesh hold this truth also? He just have to understood the situation and come with a solution. 

Sumit wouldn't know Ramesh knows...else he would use that to advantage and get Ramesh tell the truth itself.

But didn't Taher say that he tries telling Ramesh so and so about FJ and Kabir being responsible. If he's not a part here then what about him owning the land? That would be used somewhere.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

YES. When he'd want to stay, he'd be pushed back.
[/QUOTEpush dekha toh push ki yaad agayi😡.😆

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

But didn't Taher say that he tries telling Ramesh so and so about FJ and Kabir being responsible. If he's not a part here then what about him owning the land? That would be used somewhere.

If Viraj does meet Ramesh and tell about FJ...Would Ramesh inform Dadaji about it? That seems unlikely. Viraj entering GH also seems unlikely. 

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Has to be.. Sumit would try not to come into picture. So Viraj does it and leaves? And later Saurav comes and we have the precap scene?

But then sumit will reveal cm won't he
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Rema -- I sincerly hope that 50YC is actually big and not phuss. We have so many expectations from that occasion LOL. But I always felt like Sumit would reveal CM in revenge. Its like his ace card. And Rupan!! Alas, I fear like always she will go scott-free. freaking rupan never gets punished -- im still angry everyone forgave her after that aman-chacha fiasco. that was insane. 

@shivani -- LOL bechara Ramesh, always suffering, even from a young age. the day Dada ji understands Ramesh, the day all conflicts between everyone finish LOL. 
   --and urghhh this Viraj is so annoying. But I guess it is good that he lets GF know of FJ. It would save them from later badnaami. Either way, I'm just glad FJ came out now than later.  

@Igr (sorry don't know your name!)  -- agreed. sumit also panics very easily and isn't a convincing liar. people are already suspicious. 

Anyways, to all y'all its been fun. gonna head in for the night and try to catch some zzzsss. LAter! 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
So entire family believes Kabir has done FJ? But wouldn't the point of him running away with money come in? 
Viraj! If he talks with GF...he would have to mention Sumit also. 

Ramesh supporting KN would mean Dadaji Vs Ramesh would also happen...
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

But then sumit will reveal cm won't he

Lack of evidence can stop him
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh...but then won't Viraj bring cm up at all...if he is the one who accuses kabir that isEdited by lgr007 - 8 years ago