Moments of the day - 5/5 (Page 36)

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Lakshmi I am so annoyed with Jwala and Bunty shouting Kiss Kiss in the first place. I don't want them to bring KN together. First they should understand the betrayal part and also about Kabir's dreams. Ramesh himself should warn cousins not to interfere. 
Ramesh wants to do something...but would Dadaji let him to?

oh i was so annoyed at CVs for making jwala and bunty say it...we can understand the others like dolly and aman but the kids, that sucked. oh we may not get to see them bringing KN together, their plans rarely work...Kabir is gonna realize his feelings all by himself when he gets some kind of jhatka...
yes that sucked...
and jwala seemed to be the most interested one...which is weird...
and yes kabir needs one zor sa jhatkaLOL for him to realize his feelings

tell me abt it

and abt kabir's jhatka...i feel strongly abt smething dangerous happening to NishaTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Somewhere I feel Kabir would talk about his feelings with Ramesh openly and share his confusion. If he does it with cousins...he would get more confused.

@bold...and that wud be really mature of Kabir...i had a feeling he wud talk to saurav though, they get along pretty well even without Nisha like real friends...

i hope to god he doesnt share his feelings with cousins...i dont want another repeat of Nisha

I think Kabir would slowly understand how open and underatanding Ramesh is and how he can share and talk about anything with him. I wouldn't mind...also I want Kabir to get to know Ramesh more...his struggle with his dream and his fights with the family..

lovely_lady-Ila-

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Somewhere I feel Kabir would talk about his feelings with Ramesh openly and share his confusion. If he does it with cousins...he would get more confused.

@bold...and that wud be really mature of Kabir...i had a feeling he wud talk to saurav though, they get along pretty well even without Nisha like real friends...

i hope to god he doesnt share his feelings with cousins...i dont want another repeat of Nisha

I think Kabir would slowly understand how open and underatanding Ramesh is and how he can share and talk about anything with him. I wouldn't mind...also I want Kabir to get to know Ramesh more...his struggle with his dream and his fights with the family..

I think Kabir is going to face a protective father when he actually wants Nisha in his life...i want Kabir to fight for Ramesh's affection...make him understand that he truly loves her and then ask for Nisha...Ramesh will not stay mad at him...he is too sensible and nice...basically i just want Kabir to manaofy Ramesh...ask for maafi and all

It wud be grt if Kabir gets to knw what he has been through...then maybe he can understand him bettr

deek_210lovely_lady

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:08am | IP Logged

@Lakshmi I am so annoyed with Jwala and Bunty shouting Kiss Kiss in the first place. I don't want them to bring KN together. First they should understand the betrayal part and also about Kabir's dreams. Ramesh himself should warn cousins not to interfere. 

oh i was so annoyed at CVs for making jwala and bunty say it...we can understand the others like dolly and aman but the kids, that sucked. oh we may not get to see them bringing KN together, their plans rarely work...Kabir is gonna realize his feelings all by himself when he gets some kind of jhatka...
yes that sucked...

tell me abt it

and abt kabir's jhatka...i feel strongly abt smething dangerous happening to NishaTongue
haan...almost death..and rebirthLOLLOLLOL
maybe an accident?LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:09am | IP Logged

yes that sucked...

tbh, while I was annoyed as well, I could also kind of understand it? Jwala and Bunty are just excited that Nisha loves Kabir and presumably Kabir loves Nisha too. It would just solidfy the marriage and I mean, it's cute. All the cousins are treating the 'ilu/kiss' thing as a simple because to them, its a cute little thing. KN are already married, the kiss thing isn't a big deal on that front. It's just like when you get excited when your friend or parents act cute in love (actually the parents in love thing is embarrasing as well -- I have first-hand experience LOL). Again, none of them really know the entire circumstances with CM or anything. 

As for Jwala being most interested, well she also really really liked Kabir as a jiju and is often accused of being his chamchi LOL so she's a huge supporter of KN. (bunty and dolly are huge as well because they like kabir, aman just likes the idea of people being in love, and sukku's just in it because he loves his sister and wants to see her happy)

they all think that with a confession and kiss, KN will realize their love for each other. it's a simple thing in their pov. 

Edited by lovely_lady - 06 May 2015 at 1:10am

deek_210-Ila-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged

I think Kabir is going to face a protective father when he actually wants Nisha in his life...i want Kabir to fight for Ramesh's affection...make him understand that he truly loves her and then ask for Nisha...Ramesh will not stay mad at him...he is too sensible and nice...basically i just want Kabir to manaofy Ramesh...ask for maafi and all

It wud be grt if Kabir gets to knw what he has been through...then maybe he can understand him bettr

I am not sure...what if Kabir has to convince Nisha actually? Ramesh might be ready. 

When Nisha said they went for CM to sulah karwana between Dadaji and Ramesh...I want Ramesh to stop and tell its between them and there are lot more things that has happened between them that they don't know. Also its impossible for such decisions to sort out their problems. 

Kabir doesn't really know Dadaji Vs Ramesh. He just feels its a normal.fight between father and son. He has to see what Ramesh's position in the house is and why Ramesh is so hurt with CM. May be even Nisha's past...

lovely_lady-Ila-

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:18am | IP Logged

yes that sucked...

tell me abt it

haan...almost death..and rebirthLOLLOLLOL
maybe an accident?LOLLOLLOL

i did predict the accident...though a bit cliched i am up for it... only for Nisha though
Kabir hurt again wud be too much...after all the accidents and fights he had

deek_210

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:21am | IP Logged

I am not sure...what if Kabir has to convince Nisha actually? Ramesh might be ready. 

When Nisha said they went for CM to sulah karwana between Dadaji and Ramesh...I want Ramesh to stop and tell its between them and there are lot more things that has happened between them that they don't know. Also its impossible for such decisions to sort out their problems. 

Kabir doesn't really know Dadaji Vs Ramesh. He just feels its a normal.fight between father and son. He has to see what Ramesh's position in the house is and why Ramesh is so hurt with CM. May be even Nisha's past...
Yeah one thing I definitely want to see is nishas past getting revealed to him..I mean  he has the right at least as a very good friend of hers..n tbh nisha knows kb's pains n now its his turn to know hers..that ll make their bond stronger n also make situation clearer for kabir

lovely_lady

Go to top