Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 5/5 - Page 31

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
thats waht iam confused about. cm isnot revealed i think and why does dadaji warn nisha?? he was the one who got themmarried inthe first place. Will he bedhakal dolly if sumit is proved to be the chor??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Dolly is definitely faking to get to know Sumit's plans...and when his BP happens...she would want LS.
Teogapi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovely_lady

new segment with dolly supporting sumit! 

purvi said aage dekhna i think dolly is acting.😕
Teogapi thumbnail
i just hope sulee does not bring in DoSa in this. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

thats waht iam confused about. cm isnot revealed i think and why does dadaji warn nisha?? he was the one who got themmarried inthe first place. Will he bedhakal dolly if sumit is proved to be the chor??

I think though evidences point at Kabir...Nisha supports him? And hence Dadaji challenges Nisha? But CM coming out doesn't seem likely now...And it looks like Moren are angrily looking and Ramesh...he looked all confused.  Lol
Shwets1502 thumbnail

i just hope sulee does not bring in DoSa in this. 

I think SuLee would play safe and innocent?
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I guess he ll bedakgal nisha coz cm truth is out n it's bcoz of her that kabir is in this house due to cm so according to him this is all nishas fault coz of kabirs laparvahi/GDA they r in trouble?
Edit: didn't saurav statement make any difference?
Anyways I don't understand dadajis logic.. If sumit is chor they ll definitely not throw dolly out so y he says that to nisha? That's y I think cm is revealed.
N she's in same clothes.. So the same day so many things happen? N they go to mandir too with search abhiyaan? This is gonna gonna b another looonngg day
Edited by deek_210 - 8 years ago
Teogapi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

I think though evidences point at Kabir...Nisha supports him? And hence Dadaji challenges Nisha? But CM coming out doesn't seem likely now...And it looks like Moren are angrily looking and Ramesh...he looked all confused.  Lol

nisha ne hamara popat bana diya.😆
but what about saurav's statement??  and what evidence does sumit have??? viraj kaland does not prove anything. thay can blame viraj if land thing is revealed.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

nisha ne hamara popat bana diya.😆

but what about saurav's statement??  and what evidence does sumit have??? viraj kaland does not prove anything. thay can blame viraj if land thing is revealed.

I think Sumit probably says that KaSa are in the FJ together and blames the both of them. All evidences are towards Kabir and with Saurav supporting him, Sumit is able to twist his words to blame both.  

Viraj ka land proves that Kabir was irresponsible/ maybe in cahoots with Viraj? 
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
do you guys think Sumit could be blackmailing Dolly to support him or something?