Moments of the day - 5/5 (Page 29)

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by lovely_lady

i think sulee would have hidden everrything except that particular jewel. i think leela's  greediness will be the downfall of sulee somehow. 

I feel the same way. Most of the time, it's been Leela whose been messing up SuLee plans and almost getting them caught. First it was the perfume in factory, then saree getting stuck (i think that happened LOL?), then messing up Dolly's dupattas, then blaming Kabir with no proof (seriously that was so stupid LOL!), then putting the CM notebook messily in the bag and having it fall out, and then trying on jewels at home. She'll definitely be the downfall of SuLee. But she definitely won't leave without a fight. I feel like she might defame GF by making DoSa public? 
i think when sumit reveals about cm to defend himslef nisha will reveal about dv and then leela will tell something about DoSa and maybe we have a kasam scene with dosa where duffer tells he do have feelings for dolly?? filmy i know.LOL
totally filmyLOLLOLLOL

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

i dont think dadji will even pick up viraj's call. even if he picks uphe will just cut it when he hears vv's voice.
true that!
he hates viraj!
he wont be willing to hear anything that viraj says...
but i think viraj comes to KN house later to tell nisha why he told ramesh abt the CM thingy
but how will vv come to know about fj???Confused
Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Rema Ramesh has always understood Nisha's mistake, scolded her and then helpd her. This time was different.

I think he has been fighting society for his dream, failure and then his parenting style. He is right. He has always been fighting and yet his daughter never understood him.

nisha was always like that running away... but she could overcome everyting only coz of RL's support which she had taken for granted. this time she will be on her own i think. ramy will support her but will let her fight her own battles.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

@Isha
I think Ramesh would be the only one to support Kabir and Dadaji would say he is supporting because he likes him. 

I think if Ramesh feels Kabir wants to break marriage just because of LSD...he would give an option of taking a break. 

Ramesh has to be informed of Sumit abusing Dolly. 

deek_210lovely_lady

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

i dont think dadji will even pick up viraj's call. even if he picks uphe will just cut it when he hears vv's voice.
true that!
he hates viraj!
he wont be willing to hear anything that viraj says...
but i think viraj comes to KN house later to tell nisha why he told ramesh abt the CM thingy
but how will vv come to know about fj???Confused
he doesn't knw abt the FJ
i was talking about the CM ...that viraj is gonna reveal the CM...not FJ
lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

@Isha About RaKa bond...Kabir actually realised how much Ramesh meant for him, when Ramesh called him paraya. As much as Kabir was hurt, Ramesh was also hurt that both K and N have betrayed him.

May be GF would demand proof which Sumit doesn't have? Ramesh would just remain silent?

Vivek's expression was awesome. The anguish..."Jhoot bola tumne" had so much pain...Also that was more like an outburst which he had been controlling for hours. I loved how he actually listened to KN

Competely agree. That's why I think today was potentially that start of a deeper RaKa bond for Kabir specifically because he realized how much Ramesh and the word 'papa' meant to him. He was definitely taken aback and unhappy when Ramesh said not to call him papa. 

I wish Ramesh remains silent but idk. I feel like he might talk just because Ramesh is generally unbiased/ for the truth I feel? 

And yeah! I loved how he actually took the time out to listen to KN and their reasoning despite the fact that he was so angry! There's no way any other character could've done that. Honestly, at the RN door convo, I felt so so so bad for Ramesh, moreso that Nisha, because he looked and sounded so defeated. Wonderfully done. Can;t wait for KN to suffer through his silent treatment! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

@Rema Ramesh has always understood Nisha's mistake, scolded her and then helpd her. This time was different.

I think he has been fighting society for his dream, failure and then his parenting style. He is right. He has always been fighting and yet his daughter never understood him.

yup she never understood him...
it was always him who supported her through her thick and thin
but when she was abt to take one of the most decision of life,she never really thought abt seeking his advice or asking him...
i think she failed as a daughter...

I felt she made Ramesh fail as a father. What can she do when Dadaji blasts Ramesh's parenting for this...? 

But yes...Nisha has never understood Ramesh. Ramesh's strength is his fighting spirit which Nisha has never realised.

deek_210lovely_lady

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

I think CM out to the family would begin Ramesh's fight again. KN cannot have any word on this and would have to accept what family tells. Ramesh would look at their future and make the right decision.

I think he would know about Sumit, and also he wouldbelieve Kabir can never be a fraud
i dontwant ramy to start fighting immediately. i want kn to approach him first.

Go to top