deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by deek_210

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Rema Lakshmi can tell Ramesh about Nisha's love also...and RL can have a scene talking about Nisha also.
but that will make ramy more scared na?? i think he will think of applying ls for kn after fj and nisha too would agree meanwhile k falls in love??Confused

He would be broken...but he has heard from Kabir that he doesn't want to stay married and also that the fault is Nisha's. He would consider it one sided love...and ask her to end it. Ramy wants it over asap. He hates the idea of the mazaak played by KN.
Now I want vj to come back soon :p idk why..maybe RL n VJ can find a soln then? But that seems will happen after a month
Tab tak there's fj drama n cm revelation..was just thinking..the way ramy while confrontation when asked abt who told d truth said viraj n he came to maango haath plus nisha saying she married out of rebound..by any chance will ramy think nisha still loves viraj? (Just a thought)
I think after fj ramy will maybe call vj for a soln? Or dadaji will? That seems logical n that's how vj lands in India

what if vj is not as sweet as wethought?? she may blame nisha for playing with both her sons???
i think ramy knows nisha has movedon for sure. i was thinking what ifkabir had thought nisha still loves vv?? i dont want nisha to be a ball to be passed on between the bros in the name of sacrifice.
But that would b too much blame for nisha to handle na..and I don't think kB will tolerate this ilzzaam against nisha nor will ramesh.. I think for now what's need for vv is vjs love ..
I don't think kB will think like that. Bcoz he has seen nisha doing stuff to him :p kiss n all
If kB does that it ll b a major put off. But I don't think he ll want to unite them..but yeah in guilt maybe he would just Want to go away from everyone's life including vj..that's a possibility..
If sacrifice drama happens I want nisha to beat kabir :p n shoo him away ..its so wrong yar :/ I hope we do t get to see that

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -SH-

Ramesh would get involved with KN regarding FJ. Even if not to support them, he'd do it for GS. RaKa is already there but in this investigation it can always grow.

But what investigation can they make? Ramesh can tell about the bag...and hence they have to get RJ in SuLees room. Its not about who now...but how and get the evidence. Also...KN might think Viraj has a role to play too.
but will sulee reveal about fj when rj is there in the room?? i think saurav enters when fj has already been revealed and kabir is blamed for it.

Yes..Saurav enters when Kabir is blamed for it. So who tells about FJ then? Sumit or Viraj? Could it be Viraj tells Ramesh, Ramesh checks the jewels and then question Kabir? Or Viraj calls Dadaji?
maybe dadaji himslef checks somehow???? i dont know why they involved viraj here.. maybe vv comes to gs to buy wedding jewelry for nisha and buys fj galti se and does "bp" of kabir??LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

@Anu 
Dadaji knew KN wasn't in love even when the marriage happened after SV truth. He would still think about badnaami and izzat..and wouldn't understand that KN doesn't want to stay married. KN doesn't consider it a marriage...but they are legally married. Dadaji would only see that.
but ca he force kabir to staymarried to nisha??/ do u remeber the dadaji ramy convo during kabir's bday?? he said we both want nisha ki khushi... maybe he thinks nisha's khushi is with kabir as she loves him and ramy thinks nisha's khushi is not there with kabir and she will be trapped in a loveless marriage for ever??? 

There ks going to be fight for sure. Dadaji would feel instead of making the marriage work..Ramesh is ruining Nisha's life more. Ramesh wouldn't want KN together if there is no love between them. 
ks matlab kabir sumit na??
thats where dadaji and ramy's thoughts differ. dadaji like nisha think of the present while ramy thinks of the future. i just dont want nisha to agree with dadaji again now.

I meant is not ks.

I think Nisha would fight with Ramesh this time. Hopefully she would have understood her mistake
Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by anulovessarun

@Anu I think Lakshmi wouldn't have a panic attack...She would have the confused expression on her face...and torture Ramesh asking Ab kya hoga Ramesh...lol Just kidding. I think she would be strong. 

@Aditi I feel SuLee would have filled the bag with peetal ka bartan and hide RJ and hence if their bags are checked Rameshians won't find anything...and Leela would start her drama hkw they don't have any respect blah blah...and Vimla would support her.
yup wish she stays strong
i want a confrontation between lakshmi and nibir
and since lakshmi knows abt nisha's feelings,i think she will try every possible way to make kabir stay after the CM is over

I don't want to see RL force Kabir here. If he is in love he can stay back, else I want them to let him go. There is no point of staying in marriage, when they aren't in love...both sides love is needed

since Kabir is an essential chrctr...what will make him stay
though i like kabir i dont want him to sacrifice his dreams for nihsa. they can manage via skype and internet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

@Isha confrontation scene was beyond our expectations and Vivek just took the scene to a completely different level. I am loving the RaKa bond. Its not the usual always sweet talk bond...but there is something really deep rooted. Loved the way Ramesh asked why Kabir couldn't refuse to marry. Correct! If Kabir had done that...Ramesh could have continued fighting. 
Loved RN scene at the door. It showed what has hurt Ramesh the most. Nisha compromising her life and accepting defeat while he has always fought for her against everyone. Its high time Nisha understands the gravity of the mazaak she has made out of her life and also how much Ramesh is hurt. 

If CM comes out...and family accuses Kabir for everything...why would Nisha even come home then? Shouldn't she be with the family or RL at least? 

Lakshmi always goes gayab during high points 

You definitely have a point with RaKa bond being different Shweta! The CVs have really surprised me there. I was completely expecting a typical nok-jhok type of bond and truthfully was a bit disappointed with the lack of funny RaKa, but completely changed by viewpoint after discussing it with you. you're so right, RaKa runs so much deeper than superficial joking, it's amazing to see. And it feels more and more like it's going to stay for the long haul. I'm loving how Ramesh isn't blinded by Kabir's goodness. Cannot wait until RaKa crystallizes.  

And I also agreed with Ramesh when he asked why Kabir agreed to marry. I never understood that and even Nisha's reasoning did not make sense to me. I still believe that Kabir was completely wrong there. The family would've faced much less baisti if Kabir had refused than with the CM. Thank God Ramesh pointed that out to the dhakkans. 

And yeah, the RN scene at the door was the best! I think it was such a great moment for RN in terms of their relationship. 

And exactly, I do not understand why Nisha is at home post CM reveal. That makes me kind of think that maybe the family doesn't fully believe it? Or that they play it off as force KN to be together? Ramesh was pretty hopeful for them staying together too and only backed out of that hope once Kabir mentioned his LSD dream. We've seen how dreams don't really mean too much too GF, especially when compared with real life (Ramesh is a living example). So maybe they force KN home to stay together? That's why Nisha is ok at her once once Viraj arrive? 

She's only crying because Kabir's hurt and she realizes CM is real and will happen (end). I mean, she's been living in the belief that CM will be over as once she'll confess her love, Kabir will too and they'd have a real marriage instead of CM. But now with Viraj screaming about Kabir betraying her and maybe Kabir says something about leaving in 3 months that makes it real for Nisha and also causes to realize what a huge betrayal she put her family through and the stress of that makes her cry? 

@ isha:  which a wonderful epi na??? And wonderful dialogues too. Ramy was devastated frustrated angry. This is the first time he was not able to handle the situation and absense of lakshmi really had its effect as there was no one to clam him down.  The trio were brilliant but vivek was spectacular. I was just able to sense ramy's frustrations disappointment yesterday. He was shaking in anger.  
Nisha was shocked when ramy said that u e not mu daughter. She was having g heartbreak and her father was so angry with her. She was bound to get snapped out of her mm mode. And more then her heartbreak her father's disappointment on her hurt her more. Before the kn door scene she was thinking her father blames kabir but after that ramesh clearly says he holds her equally responsible. Bang on epi. They should have given a primo for this confrontation.

Rema, yeah it was such a wonderful episode! I'm still so happy by it. The CVs really do know how to deliver once it comes to RN scenes! And yeah, I loved how Ramesh was so devastated by it and expressed it as well! KN really got a reality check with his words. 

Vivek was just spectacular man. Like you said, you could see him shaking in anger and feel it radiating off him. Literally, I was amazed by his voice modulation. That initial angry yell to get KN to open the door was something else. 

And I'm so glad that Nisha's finally realized how stupid the CM was and how much she's hurt him. I hope he continues treating her coldly so she realizes how saying a simple sorry and crying does not make everything alright. It's one thing to do mistakes but its another thing to continue doing them. It's high time she learns from her mistakes and stops hiding things from Ramesh. 

And I also loved how Ramesh equally blamed Nisha. Smart man. I hope he manages to snap some reality into the GF when they also blame Kabir for CM. Both KN were at fault equally. 

Edited by lovely_lady - 05 May 2015 at 11:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by -SH-

Ramesh would get involved with KN regarding FJ. Even if not to support them, he'd do it for GS. RaKa is already there but in this investigation it can always grow.

But what investigation can they make? Ramesh can tell about the bag...and hence they have to get RJ in SuLees room. Its not about who now...but how and get the evidence. Also...KN might think Viraj has a role to play too.
but will sulee reveal about fj when rj is there in the room?? i think saurav enters when fj has already been revealed and kabir is blamed for it.

Yes..Saurav enters when Kabir is blamed for it. So who tells about FJ then? Sumit or Viraj? Could it be Viraj tells Ramesh, Ramesh checks the jewels and then question Kabir? Or Viraj calls Dadaji?

guessing viraj tells family...but hw is saurav gonna be blamed if sumit is the only one who saw him

Saurav would tell he saw Sumit na...SO that would mean Saurav was in warehouse...and Sumit would say Saurav and Kabir were in it together
Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

@Anu I think Lakshmi wouldn't have a panic attack...She would have the confused expression on her face...and torture Ramesh asking Ab kya hoga Ramesh...lol Just kidding. I think she would be strong. 

@Aditi I feel SuLee would have filled the bag with peetal ka bartan and hide RJ and hence if their bags are checked Rameshians won't find anything...and Leela would start her drama hkw they don't have any respect blah blah...and Vimla would support her.
i fell dolly to will have a role to playhere. maybe dolly will find the necklace which leela has kept with herself?? and where is sumit ke papa??he seemed to be a sorted man. how did heallow sulee's plan???Confused

I think Nisha would remember the RJ than Leela had...but somewhere I feel SuLee would have hidden everything in the night. Kabir and Rameshians have to find a different route. Dolly may directly confront SUmit...but she wouldn't have proof either
i think sulee would have hidden everrything except that particular jewel. i think leela's  greediness will be the downfall of sulee somehow. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
@Anu Viraj may call..matlab phone call Dadaji?

But Taher said he tries telling Ramesh that Kabir is running away/..

Go to top