Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
[
QUOTE=anulovessarun]
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

@Rema When I was watching the episode the first time...I was literally not blinking seeing Ramesh's anger and disappointment. There was so much pain when he said he has always covered every mistake of hers yet she hid this from him. I loved the transition Vivek went from one emotion to another. 
And yes...Nisha thought Ramesh was angry at Kabir but realised Kabir actually didn't matter as much as what she has done. That's what is the best about Ramesh. Mistake is a mistake...he doesn't wrongly blame anyone. 
u guys were giving live update na when the converting was over i justskipped to the confrontation part. and watched it thrice without completing the epi and the kn door confrontation toh watched more than 5 times. it was superb.
ramy isn't like dadaji who will ignore mistakes from his side. he was more disappoijted in nisha coz nisha hid such abig thing from him when he ws ready for fighting on her behalf. loved thelinemain poori zindagi jis samajse ladta raha tune usi samaj ke aage ghutne thek diye. Awesome dialoguesClap.
Also about how society would never stop questioning. Also how he demanded answers. But as I said...I loved how he moved back and said this is not his daughter. I loved the distance between RN then.

that scene...i didnt even blink...
aneri and vivek nailed it
and the way he said that he made a very big mistake in understanding nisha...it was perfect!!!
[/QUOTE]

He didn't stop from blaming himself also...He knew somewhere he should have read Nisha better.

We all have been missing RN scene and VIvek and Aneri together...and they give us one of the best scenes of the episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

@Anu 
Dadaji knew KN wasn't in love even when the marriage happened after SV truth. He would still think about badnaami and izzat..and wouldn't understand that KN doesn't want to stay married. KN doesn't consider it a marriage...but they are legally married. Dadaji would only see that.
but ca he force kabir to staymarried to nisha??/ do u remeber the dadaji ramy convo during kabir's bday?? he said we both want nisha ki khushi... maybe he thinks nisha's khushi is with kabir as she loves him and ramy thinks nisha's khushi is not there with kabir and she will be trapped in a loveless marriage for ever??? 

There ks going to be fight for sure. Dadaji would feel instead of making the marriage work..Ramesh is ruining Nisha's life more. Ramesh wouldn't want KN together if there is no love between them. 
ks matlab kabir sumit na??
thats where dadaji and ramy's thoughts differ. dadaji like nisha think of the present while ramy thinks of the future. i just dont want nisha to agree with dadaji again now.
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -SH-

Ramesh would get involved with KN regarding FJ. Even if not to support them, he'd do it for GS. RaKa is already there but in this investigation it can always grow.

But what investigation can they make? Ramesh can tell about the bag...and hence they have to get RJ in SuLees room. Its not about who now...but how and get the evidence. Also...KN might think Viraj has a role to play too.
but will sulee reveal about fj when rj is there in the room?? i think saurav enters when fj has already been revealed and kabir is blamed for it.

Yes..Saurav enters when Kabir is blamed for it. So who tells about FJ then? Sumit or Viraj? Could it be Viraj tells Ramesh, Ramesh checks the jewels and then question Kabir? Or Viraj calls Dadaji?

guessing viraj tells family...but hw is saurav gonna be blamed if sumit is the only one who saw him
Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

@Anu 
Dadaji knew KN wasn't in love even when the marriage happened after SV truth. He would still think about badnaami and izzat..and wouldn't understand that KN doesn't want to stay married. KN doesn't consider it a marriage...but they are legally married. Dadaji would only see that.
but ca he force kabir to staymarried to nisha??/ do u remeber the dadaji ramy convo during kabir's bday?? he said we both want nisha ki khushi... maybe he thinks nisha's khushi is with kabir as she loves him and ramy thinks nisha's khushi is not there with kabir and she will be trapped in a loveless marriage for ever??? 
yup...maybe
i think there will be a difference in opinion between dadu and ramesh regarding the CM and nibir's future
wud love to see how ramesh opposes dadu's decision
from yesterday's epi,i think ramesh is quite determined to end this CM marriage ASAP
that was where i was confused. he wanted to end the cm and inform the family about it. wont he say sumit is right in case he reveals cm?? i think sumit will not directly reveal cm but would do it through vv somehow.
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
@Lakshmi He would realise he loves Nisha when Ramesh tells about separation? Or reason could be Ramesh himself...or LT breaks.

@Anu I don't think Nisha or RL would stop Kabir from chasing his dream. Kabir would just have to know his feelings now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

hello guys g'mornin...whats going on ?
good morning. wahisame gol gol ghuming about sbs and yesterday's epi.LOL
Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -SH-

Ramesh would get involved with KN regarding FJ. Even if not to support them, he'd do it for GS. RaKa is already there but in this investigation it can always grow.

But what investigation can they make? Ramesh can tell about the bag...and hence they have to get RJ in SuLees room. Its not about who now...but how and get the evidence. Also...KN might think Viraj has a role to play too.
but will sulee reveal about fj when rj is there in the room?? i think saurav enters when fj has already been revealed and kabir is blamed for it.

Yes..Saurav enters when Kabir is blamed for it. So who tells about FJ then? Sumit or Viraj? Could it be Viraj tells Ramesh, Ramesh checks the jewels and then question Kabir? Or Viraj calls Dadaji?
it was mentioned in some article that sumit tells the GF abt FJ case and blames it on kabir..
wud dadu go if viraj calls him?he is trying to avoid viraj as much as possible...
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

@Rema When I was watching the episode the first time...I was literally not blinking seeing Ramesh's anger and disappointment. There was so much pain when he said he has always covered every mistake of hers yet she hid this from him. I loved the transition Vivek went from one emotion to another. 
And yes...Nisha thought Ramesh was angry at Kabir but realised Kabir actually didn't matter as much as what she has done. That's what is the best about Ramesh. Mistake is a mistake...he doesn't wrongly blame anyone. 
u guys were giving live update na when the converting was over i justskipped to the confrontation part. and watched it thrice without completing the epi and the kn door confrontation toh watched more than 5 times. it was superb.
ramy isn't like dadaji who will ignore mistakes from his side. he was more disappoijted in nisha coz nisha hid such abig thing from him when he ws ready for fighting on her behalf. loved thelinemain poori zindagi jis samajse ladta raha tune usi samaj ke aage ghutne thek diye. Awesome dialoguesClap.
Also about how society would never stop questioning. Also how he demanded answers. But as I said...I loved how he moved back and said this is not his daughter. I loved the distance between RN then.

when he said amain itne saal sama se ladta aaraha hoon was it coz of his failure or for nisha??? i was confused there.Confused

i too loved when ramy moved back while saying tu meri beti nahi hai and the way aneri said papa was too good. the scene was too real. my fav part of the epi.

@bold Didn't understand.

That was my fav part too. Loved how Ramesh said may be he made a huge mistake in understanding her

Go to top