Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 5/5 (Page 22)

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Isha confrontation scene was beyond our expectations and Vivek just took the scene to a completely different level. I am loving the RaKa bond. Its not the usual always sweet talk bond...but there is something really deep rooted. Loved the way Ramesh asked why Kabir couldn't refuse to marry. Correct! If Kabir had done that...Ramesh could have continued fighting. 
Loved RN scene at the door. It showed what has hurt Ramesh the most. Nisha compromising her life and accepting defeat while he has always fought for her against everyone. Its high time Nisha understands the gravity of the mazaak she has made out of her life and also how much Ramesh is hurt. 

If CM comes out...and family accuses Kabir for everything...why would Nisha even come home then? Shouldn't she be with the family or RL at least? 

Lakshmi always goes gayab during high points 
loved the way vivek acted
he stole the show yesterday
the anger,pain,sadness,...everything was there!
he nailed it
but i want to see how lakshmi reacts to this CM truth
i hope she doesn't get another panic attack!
i dont know. i think lakshmi will be able to handle it. she knows nisha is in love. maybe we can see a R vs L in this issue as lakshmi wants kabir to stay while ramy wants LS???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -SH-

Ramesh would get involved with KN regarding FJ. Even if not to support them, he'd do it for GS. RaKa is already there but in this investigation it can always grow.

But what investigation can they make? Ramesh can tell about the bag...and hence they have to get RJ in SuLees room. Its not about who now...but how and get the evidence. Also...KN might think Viraj has a role to play too.
but will sulee reveal about fj when rj is there in the room?? i think saurav enters when fj has already been revealed and kabir is blamed for it.

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

@Anu 
Dadaji knew KN wasn't in love even when the marriage happened after SV truth. He would still think about badnaami and izzat..and wouldn't understand that KN doesn't want to stay married. KN doesn't consider it a marriage...but they are legally married. Dadaji would only see that.
but ca he force kabir to staymarried to nisha??/ do u remeber the dadaji ramy convo during kabir's bday?? he said we both want nisha ki khushi... maybe he thinks nisha's khushi is with kabir as she loves him and ramy thinks nisha's khushi is not there with kabir and she will be trapped in a loveless marriage for ever??? 

There ks going to be fight for sure. Dadaji would feel instead of making the marriage work..Ramesh is ruining Nisha's life more. Ramesh wouldn't want KN together if there is no love between them. 
Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

@Anu I think Lakshmi wouldn't have a panic attack...She would have the confused expression on her face...and torture Ramesh asking Ab kya hoga Ramesh...lol Just kidding. I think she would be strong. 

@Aditi I feel SuLee would have filled the bag with peetal ka bartan and hide RJ and hence if their bags are checked Rameshians won't find anything...and Leela would start her drama hkw they don't have any respect blah blah...and Vimla would support her.
i fell dolly to will have a role to playhere. maybe dolly will find the necklace which leela has kept with herself?? and where is sumit ke papa??he seemed to be a sorted man. how did heallow sulee's plan???Confused

Shwets1502

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

@Anu 
Dadaji knew KN wasn't in love even when the marriage happened after SV truth. He would still think about badnaami and izzat..and wouldn't understand that KN doesn't want to stay married. KN doesn't consider it a marriage...but they are legally married. Dadaji would only see that.
but ca he force kabir to staymarried to nisha??/ do u remeber the dadaji ramy convo during kabir's bday?? he said we both want nisha ki khushi... maybe he thinks nisha's khushi is with kabir as she loves him and ramy thinks nisha's khushi is not there with kabir and she will be trapped in a loveless marriage for ever??? 
yup...maybe
i think there will be a difference in opinion between dadu and ramesh regarding the CM and nibir's future
wud love to see how ramesh opposes dadu's decision
from yesterday's epi,i think ramesh is quite determined to end this CM marriage ASAP

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

@Anu I think Lakshmi wouldn't have a panic attack...She would have the confused expression on her face...and torture Ramesh asking Ab kya hoga Ramesh...lol Just kidding. I think she would be strong. 

@Aditi I feel SuLee would have filled the bag with peetal ka bartan and hide RJ and hence if their bags are checked Rameshians won't find anything...and Leela would start her drama hkw they don't have any respect blah blah...and Vimla would support her.
yup wish she stays strong
i want a confrontation between lakshmi and nibir
and since lakshmi knows abt nisha's feelings,i think she will try every possible way to make kabir stay after the CM is over

I don't want to see RL force Kabir here. If he is in love he can stay back, else I want them to let him go. There is no point of staying in marriage, when they aren't in love...both sides love is needed
Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

yup wish she stays strong
i want a confrontation between lakshmi and nibir
and since lakshmi knows abt nisha's feelings,i think she will try every possible way to make kabir stay after the CM is over
i dont think lakshmi would like to confront kn. she is not that type. she can confront nisha akele mein like she did during nisha's past revelation track. i want a rl scene regarding this.

Shwets1502

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
hello guys g'mornin...whats going on ?

Shwets1502

Go to top