Moments of the day - 5/5 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by caller123

I agree and I'm glad Kabir told the truth and that he's going to London for his dream.
He is not in love with Nisha yet to sacrifice his dream.

I loved the questions Ramesh asked Nisha- If Kabir would stay back to accept the marriage. That's what every father would fear, daughter's life ruined, marriage broken. 
Originally posted by Teogapi

i loved it when he said ye meri beti nahi hai. it was like a dream come true. 👏 the confrontation was more effective than a BAM. superb.👏👏

I really hope Nisha understands how much she has hurt Ramesh. I mean...she is sad and has realised her mistake...but has she understood Ramesh? 

That line was superb..and also how he said she has never understood him. 👏
Originally posted by deek_210

It was a very emotional epi n ramesh was so right in every scene..he was awsm..both nisha kabir deserved this blasting ..especially loved how he came in shouting :p never seen him like that..ramylicious epi n what acting..superb!
(Copy paste from ramesh AT)-Awesome epi thank God the dream sequence was not as bad as I dreaded it got over quick.. Felt so bad for ramy.. He touched my heart today. N for kB coz he has lost a potential papa in ramesh.. He called him paraya today.. Y did kB say he can do anything for nisha? Kuch toh chal RHA h ladke k dimag mein n even while talking to photo he said jaldi mil taaki mera kaam hojaye aur main...n nisha..he wants to leave but do want want to? This guy confuses me..
Aww ramy is so understanding if today k wudve said he changed his plan tab bhi he would've supported them just for nisha..godd who gets a father like that? Nisha u r mad

There was so much emotion when Ramesh entered. There was disbelief, anger, hurt, everything...and every word he said was perfectly true. I liked how he showed his anger at Kabir too, probably he felt Kabir never thought them to be family. Episode belonged to Ramesh. We also got to hear out his feelings which he never tells openly. 

Suddenly photo comes back? 

Ramesh is taking his time to understand what could be the solution, but before that FJ strikes. He doesn't even get breathing space. 
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I loved the questions Ramesh asked Nisha- If Kabir would stay back to accept the marriage. That's what every father would fear, daughter's life ruined, marriage broken. 
I agree.
He's having the fear that Kabir too will reject her daughter like Viraj. 
Viraj did before marriage  but in a PC making the whole world know it. 
Now when Kabir leaver her after three months what will happen to his daughter? The daughter he protected and loved so much?
He can see that Nisha is playing with her life.
I know this is a story but think it in reality.
How should he know that Kabir will return for Nisha surely?
Oh my god...dii u said it
Of all the epis this has become my fav 
The dialogues, oh they were so good. they didnt miss one point

The best of all- the performances
Aneri- girl knws how to act on emotional scenes...her sobs seemed so real
Mishkat- best decision ever made by the cvs to  bring him in the show
Vivek- dont have words for him, i understood the emotions of a broken father so well, the epi goes to him

I loved the episode!!! And episode entirely dedicated to Ramesh and guilt-ridden Nisha-Kabir! This was amazing.

Ramesh banging on the door and ordering KN to open it was almost spine tingling. The rage was so evident. I almost expected Ramesh to BAM Kabir. He looked that mad.

Kabir and Ramesh's interaction was great! Kabir looked really hurt when Ramesh called him an outsider. Kabir is very conflicted at this moment. He wants the best for Nisha and her family, he wants to be with her through thick and thin, but he cannot let go of his dreams. Till his love for Nisha and RL/GF overpowers him, till the attachment grows to the extent where he can completely rely on this family as his own, he will probably remain conflicted. Honestly, LSD versus marriage doesn't need to be at loggerheads. Kabir will realize that when he will learn to commit. For me, he is simply using LSD as an excuse to not commit or remain in his comfort zone.

Ramesh asked all the right questions, and KN failed to answer him. I loved how he gave KN the space to tell their side of the story and then countered it with logic. Expected from Ramesh, but does not make it any less admirable.

But the best scene was RN one. I felt a pang when Ramesh said that all this time he had been fighting against the societal norms and today his daughter compromised her life by getting entangled in these very norms. And the bit where he said that either this Nisha isn't his daughter or he never understood his daughter. He was spot on when he said that she NEVER understood him. That just broke Nisha.

Nisha saying that she tried to tell Ramesh the truth, really Nisha? Really? When? Anyway, I cannot gush enough about the episode. I have to watch it again and again. Ramesh was so good. I loved the fact that he said he needed time to understand this mess and how to deal with it. Also when he said that a father wants answers. KN has realized how eff-ed up their idea was, and Kabir knows it's his fault and Nisha knows its hers. Both are at fault and both are getting what they deserve...lol

So did Kabir cry himself to sleep after Nisha ran after Ramesh to the living area? He looked very disoriented when he woke up in the morning.

Btw, Kabir's t-shirt. Who designs these sort of things?

Originally posted by deek_210

It was a very emotional epi n ramesh was so right in every scene..he was awsm..both nisha kabir deserved this blasting ..especially loved how he came in shouting :p never seen him like that..ramylicious epi n what acting..superb!
(Copy paste from ramesh AT)-Awesome epi thank God the dream sequence was not as bad as I dreaded it got over quick.. Felt so bad for ramy.. He touched my heart today. N for kB coz he has lost a potential papa in ramesh.. He called him paraya today.. Y did kB say he can do anything for nisha? Kuch toh chal RHA h ladke k dimag mein n even while talking to photo he said jaldi mil taaki mera kaam hojaye aur main...n nisha..he wants to leave but do want want to? This guy confuses me..
Aww ramy is so understanding if today k wudve said he changed his plan tab bhi he would've supported them just for nisha..godd who gets a father like that? Nisha u r mad

even cousins were shocked to see him ike that na?? superb epi...
5/5 was definitely a 10/10 episode. RNK were fabulous. Ramesh was amazing throughout but my favorite was RN talking at the door. THAT conversation takes the cake for me.
Originally posted by caller123

I agree.
He's having the fear that Kabir too will reject her daughter like Viraj. 
Viraj did before marriage  but in a PC making the whole world know it. 
Now when Kabir leaver her after three months what will happen to his daughter? The daughter he protected and loved so much?
He can see that Nisha is playing with her life.
I know this is a story but think it in reality.
How should he know that Kabir will return for Nisha surely?

He has the feeling that Nisha's life is over again, and that too because of her stupidity. He fears what Nisha would undergo when her marriage ends. 
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I really hope Nisha understands how much she has hurt Ramesh. I mean...she is sad and has realised her mistake...but has she understood Ramesh? 

That line was superb..and also how he said she has never understood him. 👏
i dont think she had understood it untill he said tu meri beti hai hi nahi. tabhi she was in shock. usse pehle she was defending kabir and thought pap last mein mujhe maaf kar denge.