Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Okay I just watched the episode and FRICK, CVS REALLY DELIVERED TODAY MAN, DAMN.
Everything was on fire and I LOVED IT. First things first, I think all three actors deserve a round of applause. Mishkat was very good and Aneri was wonderful as always. But Vivek man, he completely killed it. He captivated the screen. You could feel the anger and disappointment and regret in his voice throughout the episode. Frick man. And his expressions were on point. I loved how he went from being angry to incredulous to realizing to disappointed to regretful and feeling defeated. Wonderful.
Secondly, I'm so glad the way the confrontation went down. Ramesh asked some very valid questions. I especially loved how he told Kabir to butt out and not call him papa -- even Kabir was hurt (beginning of RaKa from Kabir side??) and the way he refused to let Nisha touch him. And I absolutely loved how you could tell he was hopeful that Kabir wouldn't leave but then as soon as Kabir mentioned his dream of dancing in London, it vanished and Ramesh's expression was replaced by understanding. To me, it was a really good moment of tying in how Ramesh understood the importance of dreams, that' why he didn't even question it once. And I loved, loved, loved it when he told Nisha that he didn't know who she was because his Nisha would never behave the way current Nisha was. Such a needed wakeup call for Nisha.
And I loved how it actually did wake up Nisha. Like you said (or maybe it was Rema in today's MOTD) she's finally out of her mm phase and back to the old fierce Nisha. So excited!
And now for smaller things in no particular order:
1. loved how even in Nisha's dream, she did not ask Kabir to give up his dream, just make space for her. It showed that she understood the importance of LSD and would refuse to come in the way of it. Very happy for that -- at least she's somewhat mature there?
2. loved how Kabir did not listen to cousins kiss demand and took Nisha inside and even refused to entertain the thought of them kissing. Tbh, it reminded me of the scene that preceeded the paper dance with cousins insisting on it and Nisha refusing and Viraj convincing her and making her hopes go up higher. Loved how Kabir refused to be "forced" by the cousins and did not make Nisha's hopes go higher (although he has been making them go higher in different ways).
3. I loved the entire confrontation between KNR. Literally, everything about it. The dialogues, the acting, the everything. A lot of home-truths were given by Ramesh and his questions were on-point. Glad KN confessed everything, starting right from the wedding to Kabir initially running away to GDA.
4. loved how Kabir was actually worried that Nisha's family took her away. He seemed okay at first but then ran to check if her clothes were still in the closet. So he really does like her. And this may be me over-analyzing, but when he started talking to the picture of how it was all the picture's fault, he immediately changed is train of thought to Nisha and put the picture down and left. Maybe symbolic of how Nisha will come first for Kabir regardless of LT or VJ entering?
5. loved the way Ramesh stood strong in front of Nisha and told her straight up that her pretending that everything was alright by bringing chai meant nothing. I desperately continue to hope he continues behaving coldly with KN. They deserve it and hopefully it'll knock some sense into them about what an amazing person/ dad Ramesh is and how they always hurt him.
And finally, why is Laxmi always missing from the action? Seriously man.
And precap looks interesting. Sumit will 100% reveal CM to family if he's cornered/ exposed. It looks like family does believe Saurav? Didn't see that coming.
But if CM is revealed, why is Nisha so normal at her house in the OLV?