Moments of the day - 5/5 (Page 14)

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehrana

Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by Shwets1502

He would have to make space for lot of things on his plate and then sit and think which he should take first...LOL But we would have Ramesh involved everywhere. Loved the determination in which he said "Mujhe hi kuch karna padega" 

I think when Kabir said he cannot stay back, I think Nisha understood that she cannot be clinging to her love, as Kabir doesn't love her?

however today i felt Ramesh will be hell sure that Kabir didnt do FJ...he wants to do something abt CM...but he will have to deal with FJ first i guess...kn are also going tpo deal with FJ so will he join them?

Nisha is slowly coming back frm mm mode...right nw her dad is more imp to her

@bold...and thank God for that! This MM mode was quite embarrassing to watchLOL. Although, I would like to mention that I did appreciate Nisha saying to Kabir that she wouldn't come between him and his dream and that they would manage. Yes, it was a dream, but I needed to hear her say that.

I think finally we are done with MM mode. Not only is her dad going to take the priority but also she will have an FJ kaand to solve. Admist all this, I really hope she doesn't have the time to go MM, especially after Kabir said that he will leave no matter what.
i just hope our nishu bro isback after the pei. she seemed to beback coz in the morning she directly  went to gh without informing kabir. it means she was more concerned about ramy than kabir.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

facepalmdeek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Teogapi

@Lakshmi True. And Kabir would understand how important it is to maintain relationships and bonds. He would start valuing it better. I am waiting for more RaKa and RN now. KN need Ramesh on their side, and they don't realise it yet. 

@Rema Mara mooh dekhegi was needed to scare Nisha else she would go on lying. Kabir would realise what a man Ramesh is, when he extends his support to KN, and trusts Kabir that he wouldn't have done FJ.
i think after fj  raka bond will strengthen. 
mara moohdehegi was surely needed. without that nisha would have made another bahana.

I think Ramesh would be cold towards KN, but still support them in FJ. He wouldn't talk to them, but with cousins around, he would tell his views also? 

But again...what's with CM coming out then? And why does Viraj suddenly come to KNH? How did he know about FJ?
thats why i am confused too.  nisha seemed ok before viraj's entry she was hysterical only after viraj left. maybe viraj said something which made her like that???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged

totally agree with u. that was brought out once beautifully during rl convo after sukku's bday. laskhmi saying nisha helps everyone but always runs away from her problems.  jwalu too asked about it once during ritesh track when they ran away to the orphanage in auto. 
what i dont understand is she the like this coz of her past or dadaji or both.Confused

I feel her past holds more responsibility here than Dadaji. It's from then, that she started running away instead of facing it. She never told her problems to anyone...and she is continuing that till now. 
I agree. nisha is running away from her problems. do u remember the lakshmi nisha scene after terrace where she says apne app par aati hai toh kahi bhag jaati hai. she was correct there. someone has tomake her understand b having a convo regarding this. i would love a RLN scene for this.

Even after Sukku's birthday, RL scene...Lakshmi tells about how Nisha always runs away from her problems. May be with Lakshmi back, and RL convo, they would realise why Nisha does this and have a talk and tell her that they are always there with her, no matter what.
RLN convo is surely neede. maybe after laskhmi is back she can tell this and they have a convo regarding this withnisha??? though ramy loves nisha the most i feel lakshmi will be able to guess this coz she was more involved in finding about the past and talked with the counselor.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janvi0513

A question, why does no one comment on Vivek's IF profile

Personal opinion: I don't really feel like it...I feel it's all a competition there..Confused I feel ATs are much better.
janvi0513 IF-Sizzlerz
janvi0513
janvi0513

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by janvi0513

A question, why does no one comment on Vivek's IF profile

Personal opinion: I don't really feel like it...I feel it's all a competition there..Confused I feel ATs are much better.

Okay, just wanted to know the reason.

Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

off to sleep. so happy co of today'sepi. good night.Big smile

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

@Lakshmi True. And Kabir would understand how important it is to maintain relationships and bonds. He would start valuing it better. I am waiting for more RaKa and RN now. KN need Ramesh on their side, and they don't realise it yet. 

@Rema Mara mooh dekhegi was needed to scare Nisha else she would go on lying. Kabir would realise what a man Ramesh is, when he extends his support to KN, and trusts Kabir that he wouldn't have done FJ.
i think after fj  raka bond will strengthen. 
mara moohdehegi was surely needed. without that nisha would have made another bahana.

I think Ramesh would be cold towards KN, but still support them in FJ. He wouldn't talk to them, but with cousins around, he would tell his views also? 

But again...what's with CM coming out then? And why does Viraj suddenly come to KNH? How did he know about FJ?
thats why i am confused too.  nisha seemed ok before viraj's entry she was hysterical only after viraj left. maybe viraj said something which made her like that???

May be he proposed? Ouch 

So KNH scene happens after confrontation...Now we have to see how GF is going to take CM. Would Dadaji let KN together?

deek_210

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged
@Rema I think Nisha should go to a counselor honestly. RL can also go. It would be good for all. 
Good Night.

Go to top