Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

If Kabir falls in love...that would end Ramesh's problem na? Wouldn't matter if CM comes out then. 

In this case.. Would Ramesh tell about CM to Lakshmi?

i think kabir will fall in love but would not want to sacrifice his dreams??😕
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -SH-

CM coming out now in front of GF would be such a waste TBH. It is their trump card. It should be out when it matters to both Kabir and Nisha. It'd be a perfect dhamaka along with LT.

True...probably lack of evidence stops Sumit from revealing? We know there is LT but for Sumit this would be then perfect chance to send Kabir out?
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

Is dadaji giving chance to Nisha to prove kabir innocent becoz he is desperate to prove his decision to make kabir head of such an important project was not stupid?...why would he give a chance at all otherwise

hadn't considered that angle. would make sense I suppose. i was operating on the belief that Kabir was given a chance due to Nisha's belief on him + because everyone deserves a chance to prove themself innocent. 

but dada-ji idae of putting kabir in charge was stupid lol- regardless of FJ. he did some mistakes man, careless ones taht could've been avoided. best option would've been to put moren in charge because they have so much experience. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

I think when Kabir falls in love...CM would come out...so would VJ and LT?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

But the point is no one is asking him to. People suspected Nisha would but she doesn't.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

True...probably lack of evidence stops Sumit from revealing? We know there is LT but for Sumit this would be then perfect chance to send Kabir out?

so we can assume that sumit knows that contract isn't in diary/notepad? yo even LT could potentially play into Sumit's hands and be bad for Kabir. frick man, everything keeps falling into Sumit's hands. it's pissing me off. sumit is a lazy villain. i can't wait for his spectacular bp. it has to be big because he's been given way too much leeway with evidence. 
-Facetious- thumbnail

I think when Kabir falls in love...CM would come out...so would VJ and LT?

YES. When he'd want to stay, he'd be pushed back.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

so we can assume that sumit knows that contract isn't in diary/notepad? yo even LT could potentially play into Sumit's hands and be bad for Kabir. frick man, everything keeps falling into Sumit's hands. it's pissing me off. sumit is a lazy villain. i can't wait for his spectacular bp. it has to be big because he's been given way too much leeway with evidence. 

Or its as simple as Dadaji looks at what's in front of him and makes decision. Kabir is in charge and hence he is responsible
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

But the point is no one is asking him to. People suspected Nisha would but she doesn't.

maybe when kabir falls for nisha and ramy thinks jaan chooti lr is revealed along with cm??😆
btw where is rukma?? missing her,😕
-Facetious- thumbnail

Yes. Can we expect communication gap between Sumit and Viraj? Sumit wouldn't know Ramesh knows.. But wait, even if Sumit is aware that Ramesh knows about it, he'd see Ramesh not telling GF. Can Sumit assume Ramesh doesn't believe it? And what will stop Viraj from coming to Dadaji?