Moments of the day - 5/5 - Page 37

Posted: 8 years ago
If Kabir falls in love...that would end Ramesh's problem na? Wouldn't matter if CM comes out then. 
In this case.. Would Ramesh tell about CM to Lakshmi?
Originally posted by lovely_lady

omg please no!! that would be terrible! i thought she was too angry at him to acknowledge him in public and that would translate to their sex life! Yo baby drama would be insaneee
nahi i was just making a guess. i am sure dolly is not preggy.😆
Originally posted by lovely_lady

but with bedakaled threat looming, wouldn't Nisha's hurry to prove Kabir innocent also seemingly look like Nisha trying to protect her back? Idk. Not a fan of the bedakaled threat. I feel like its uncessary?

Disowning look like a scary threat so definitely they will be desperate
Dadaji threatened to throw Ramesh out of the house during SV. He did retirement drama...so this bedakal thing isnt surprising.
Originally posted by -SH-

I hear you.. What's unnecessary is always "drama" in shows ðŸ˜†

I have just read the WU of the segment. Correct me if I'm wrong.. Dadaji says he'll disown Nisha if she's unable to prove Kabir innocent. So that means Nisha first has to fight back for Kabir and basically go against all the evidence which currently is pointing towards Kabir?

Watched segment again. Aneri just says that DAda Ji said that he will disown Nisha if Kabir has really stolen the jewelry. So yeah, KN and cousins I guess have to prove Kabir innocent and make the evidence in their favour. 

Hard job, Kabir really did mess up with his carelessness. Honestly, I hope its like a wake-up call to Dada Ji -- maybe next time he wont make a complete newbie in charge of huge projects LOL. Seriously man, such a stupid idea. 
So can we assure than CM isn't out? 
Both at the same time would not work out. Nisha trying to prove Kabir innocent would serve nothing for CM. 
Originally posted by lgr007

Disowning look like a scary threat so definitely they will be desperate

Hm...now that you mention it, it makes sense. Otherwise, Kabir could've use FJ as an excuse to leave GF and Nisha forever and go to London. But with threat on Nisha, even Kabir would try to clear his name. Maybe Nisha mentions how she doesn't care about being bedakaled and would prove Kabir innocent at all costs make Kabir appreciate/ like Nisha more? LOL jk I dont see Nisha ever attempting to break away from her family. But seriously, I want RaKa bond to be worked on. 
Is dadaji giving chance to Nisha to prove kabir innocent becoz he is desperate to prove his decision to make kabir head of such an important project was not stupid?...why would he give a chance at all otherwise
CM coming out now in front of GF would be such a waste TBH. It is their trump card. It should be out when it matters to both Kabir and Nisha. It'd be a perfect dhamaka along with LT.
@Isha RaKa bond can begin again only if Kabir takes the initiative now. Ramesh.might lend his support but the bond can grow again only if Kabir makes the move.