Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 5/5 - Page 36

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

Hmm...so they are all waiting outside? Viren looked offended na?

mohan too looked offended. both were looking disapprovingly at ramy .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: lovely_lady

the fact that only ramesh knows about CM is another reason why I think Ramesh won't get too involved into FJ track. I think he'll stick to CM and try to fix it. And in the process gets closer to KN? Idk. 

I think through FJ he would observr KN more...also he has to help Nisha else she would be bedakaled na...now that's another headache for him
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

what if its coz of the baby issue?? is dolly pregnant??😕

omg please no!! that would be terrible! i thought she was too angry at him to acknowledge him in public and that would translate to their sex life! Yo baby drama would be insaneee
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I doubt.. What if she's playing Sumit? Pretending to be on his side but in reality it's to find evidence against him? Saurav will help her. When later on she exposes Sumit, he'd use DoSa to his advantage.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SH-

But the question is how he will fix it. Most obvious conclusion he'd come to after thinking about pros and cons would be LS. But then he may witness KN together fighting during FJ so would want to stall his decision?

I think this is also for Kabir to realize that Nisha is ready to be disowned to prove his integrity. CVs have played it really well if CM is between RNK.

but with bedakaled threat looming, wouldn't Nisha's hurry to prove Kabir innocent also seemingly look like Nisha trying to protect her back? Idk. Not a fan of the bedakaled threat. I feel like its uncessary? 

Edited by lovely_lady - 8 years ago
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No not that...maybe she cant digest the fact that her husband is a thief...k that seems like a stupid theory to me too...saurav is involved na...she won't doubt him
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SH-

But the question is how he will fix it. Most obvious conclusion he'd come to after thinking about pros and cons would be LS. But then he may witness KN together fighting during FJ so would want to stall his decision?

I think this is also for Kabir to realize that Nisha is ready to be disowned to prove his integrity. CVs have played it really well if CM is between RNK.

agree.  cvs are playing really well. 
i thik ramy will think about LS but during fj k too will fall then during LT gf would want LS. i think LT and Cm revealed at the same time would be more effective.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

mohan too looked offended. both were looking disapprovingly at ramy .

So can we assume Ramesh does openly support Kabir and Nisha?  He looked really worried when Nisha opened that box.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

agree. cvs are playing really well.

i thik ramy will think about LS but during fj k too will fall then during LT gf would want LS. i think LT and Cm revealed at the same time would be more effective.

Oh that wud be deadly...and Ramesh will support kn in LT
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovely_lady

but with bedakaled threat looming, wouldn't Nisha's hurry to prove Kabir innocent also seemingly look like Nisha trying to protect her back? Idk. Not a fan of the bedakaled threat. I feel like its uncessary? 

I hear you.. What's unnecessary is always "drama" in shows ðŸ˜†

I have just read the WU of the segment. Correct me if I'm wrong.. Dadaji says he'll disown Nisha if she's unable to prove Kabir innocent. So that means Nisha first has to fight back for Kabir and basically go against all the evidence which currently is pointing towards Kabir?