Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I think SuLee would play safe and innocent?

At first they will play innocent but after their bp they can reveal cm(if not revealed) and dosa too.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Deeksha if CM is out...there is no way Dadaji is going to give a chance for Nisha or listen to her?
But if CM has come out...then Dadaji would have wanted Kabir arrested and hence Nisha supports to save him and hence Dadaji talks about bedakaling Nisha?
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

I guess he ll bedakgal nisha coz cm truth is out n it's bcoz of her that kabir is in this house due to cm so according to him this is all nishas fault coz of kabirs laparvahi/GDA they r in trouble?
Edit: didn't saurav statement make any difference?
Anyways I don't understand dadajis logic.. If sumit is chor they ll definitely not throw dolly out so y he says that to nisha? That's y I think cm is revealed.
N she's in same clothes.. So the same day so many things happen? N they go to mandir too with search abhiyaan? This is gonna gonna b another looonngg day

but do u think dadaji will be so calm if cm is revealed?? he will bedhakal kabir right away.
its ghar ka mandir aka pooja room.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. the umtv segment has me excited. So CM isn't out? Glad if it's not 😆 And Dolly WILL expose Sumit.
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

I think Sumit probably says that KaSa are in the FJ together and blames the both of them. All evidences are towards Kabir and with Saurav supporting him, Sumit is able to twist his words to blame both.  

Viraj ka land proves that Kabir was irresponsible/ maybe in cahoots with Viraj? 

but wont they believe duffer?? duffer is like a son to them.😕
Teogapi thumbnail

do you guys think Sumit could be blackmailing Dolly to support him or something? 

maybe he is blackmailing dolly with cm truth???
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

Wow.. the umtv segment has me excited. So CM isn't out? Glad if it's not 😆 And Dolly WILL expose Sumit.

me too. but confused about cm as well.😆
Dolly will surely be the one to expose sumit.😉
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
If CM is revealed and Dadaji is talking about disowning...that would mean Nisha would be left alone after 2 months? Thats why I feel CM might not be out. 
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

@bold: LOL Aneri's one comment about the CM has all of us running in circles. It seems like CM isn't out but she said it is out? 
uvrays thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@bold: LOL Aneri's one comment about the CM has all of us running in circles. It seems like CM isn't out but she said it is out? 

may be this scene comes first and then the sbs waala scene