Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

@bold: Does it really? I feel like Dada Ji doesn't really pay attention to Ramesh talks and if Ramesh tells its true, Dada Ji would be like 'whatevs. KN gotta be together because i say so, eff the CM' ? 

I feel like Viraj getting invovled with many Dada Ji even more angrier? Viraj will probably make the entire situation 10x worse. Maybe Dada Ji thinks Viraj is to blame because land is his -- Viraj is enacting revenge for PC?  

That would be Dadaji's reaction to CM. Ramesh wants to decide KNs life now...Dadaji knowing CM would mean he would make the decision. Yes..Ramesh's word wouldn't matter to Dadaji...but to decide if CM is true or not...his words might.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
First Ramesh has to have a serious talk with KN once he understands what could be the possible solutions. He has to handle this and not cousins. Cousins would mess it up more.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I don't want cousins to play with CM and get Nisha's hopes high. They have to let this matter to be dealt by Ramesh. They cannot force Kabir to love Nisha or make him feel guilty in anyway. Kabir seems to be concerned for Nisha but not love her. So I don't want them to think KN can have a future and they can stop Kabir

exactly its wrong...but then again we r talking of the cousins they nevr see the bigger picture, they all want to ignore the elephant in the room in this case Kabir's dream and i think they strongly suspect Kabir's feelings...so there is a possibility...and they wont give a hoot to LSD i think, they may be indifferent towards it and wont even try to stop him...they wud just think of making him realise his feelings

-Ila- thumbnail

First Ramesh has to have a serious talk with KN once he understands what could be the possible solutions. He has to handle this and not cousins. Cousins would mess it up more.

Oh Ramesh is going to handle CM alright...his dialogue yesterday made it clear
as for cousins just like Nisha they wont understand the weight of the issue...so they may not deal with it much
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Lakshmi I am so annoyed with Jwala and Bunty shouting Kiss Kiss in the first place. I don't want them to bring KN together. First they should understand the betrayal part and also about Kabir's dreams. Ramesh himself should warn cousins not to interfere. 
Ramesh wants to do something...but would Dadaji let him to?
-Ila- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

@bold: Does it really? I feel like Dada Ji doesn't really pay attention to Ramesh talks and if Ramesh tells its true, Dada Ji would be like 'whatevs. KN gotta be together because i say so, eff the CM' ? 

I feel like Viraj getting invovled with many Dada Ji even more angrier? Viraj will probably make the entire situation 10x worse. Maybe Dada Ji thinks Viraj is to blame because land is his -- Viraj is enacting revenge for PC?  

Viraj has already made evrything worse- bless him...and the land thing is enough to make kabir the bad guy
-Ila- thumbnail

@Lakshmi I am so annoyed with Jwala and Bunty shouting Kiss Kiss in the first place. I don't want them to bring KN together. First they should understand the betrayal part and also about Kabir's dreams. Ramesh himself should warn cousins not to interfere. 

Ramesh wants to do something...but would Dadaji let him to?

oh i was so annoyed at CVs for making jwala and bunty say it...we can understand the others like dolly and aman but the kids, that sucked. oh we may not get to see them bringing KN together, their plans rarely work...Kabir is gonna realize his feelings all by himself when he gets some kind of jhatka...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Somewhere I feel Kabir would talk about his feelings with Ramesh openly and share his confusion. If he does it with cousins...he would get more confused.
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lgr007

oh i was so annoyed at CVs for making jwala and bunty say it...we can understand the others like dolly and aman but the kids, that sucked. oh we may not get to see them bringing KN together, their plans rarely work...Kabir is gonna realize his feelings all by himself when he gets some kind of jhatka...

yes that sucked...
and jwala seemed to be the most interested one...which is weird...
and yes kabir needs one zor sa jhatka😆 for him to realize his feelings
-Ila- thumbnail

Somewhere I feel Kabir would talk about his feelings with Ramesh openly and share his confusion. If he does it with cousins...he would get more confused.

@bold...and that wud be really mature of Kabir...i had a feeling he wud talk to saurav though, they get along pretty well even without Nisha like real friends...

i hope to god he doesnt share his feelings with cousins...i dont want another repeat of Nisha