Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I think without RJ...GF would incur loss. 

@Lakshmi but Nisha have to explain to cousins also...and also stop them from having hopes of Kabir staying back

true...
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

But if the reason for FJ is CM...wouldn't that take priority? Also its Nisha's life. So may be since both FJ and CM doesn't have proof... Dadaji demands proof? Ramesh believed Viraj because he was already suspicious. But for rest of GF...KN is perfect right?

I think the proof aspect is also what makes CM less important for GF compared to FJ. With CM, it's just an agreement between KN. Dada Ji probably thinks he can force them to be together. Kaam khatam. But with FJ, it's a serious monetary problem man. Like they have proof of FJ being in their factory. Where is the RJ? Where is the money gone? What about GS reputation? Those are more pressing problems because they manifest themselves immediately. Plus it concerns the entire family man. it's the family business. with it gone, the entire family would have to start from scratch again. A very scary place to be in. 

Exactly, for rest of GF, regardlss of what they want (which can change, the way Nisha fell in love, Kabir can also fall in love) KN are perfect and thus should stay together. 
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think without RJ...GF would incur loss. 

@Lakshmi but Nisha have to explain to cousins also...and also stop them from having hopes of Kabir staying back

Nisha may apologize and tell to give up hopes for the relation
But i dont see cousins resting till they see them together...Saurav was thinking same after knwing cm it wud be knw difrnt with cousins...they wud play cupid aftr FJ...but there is still the question of kabir's reason to stay
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Lot depends on whether Ramesh tells CM is true...or KN accepts its true. But yes...FJ would hold more importance as 50years reputation would be at stake. And also...how would Viraj getting involved in all this generate reaction from Dadaji? 
lovely_lady thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

but the family wud think FJ is the reason for CM as sumit will definitely put it...in their minds Nisha  was just manipulated by Kabir right?

exactly. Sumit has planned it really well -- or atleast circumstances worked out very well for him. But I'm a little confused because articles say that Saurav will be framed but precap is Saurav defending Kabir. So maybe Sumit initially points fingers at Kabir, then Saurav comes and defends him, then Sumit points fingers at him? 

So the CM is revealed first and then FJ? 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lgr007

Nisha may apologize and tell to give up hopes for the relation
But i dont see cousins resting till they see them together...Saurav was thinking same after knwing cm it wud be knw difrnt with cousins...they wud play cupid aftr FJ...but there is still the question of kabir's reason to stay

I don't want cousins to play with CM and get Nisha's hopes high. They have to let this matter to be dealt by Ramesh. They cannot force Kabir to love Nisha or make him feel guilty in anyway. Kabir seems to be concerned for Nisha but not love her. So I don't want them to think KN can have a future and they can stop Kabir
lovely_lady thumbnail

Lot depends on whether Ramesh tells CM is true...or KN accepts its true. But yes...FJ would hold more importance as 50years reputation would be at stake. And also...how would Viraj getting involved in all this generate reaction from Dadaji? 

@bold: Does it really? I feel like Dada Ji doesn't really pay attention to Ramesh talks and if Ramesh tells its true, Dada Ji would be like 'whatevs. KN gotta be together because i say so, eff the CM' ? 

I feel like Viraj getting invovled with many Dada Ji even more angrier? Viraj will probably make the entire situation 10x worse. Maybe Dada Ji thinks Viraj is to blame because land is his -- Viraj is enacting revenge for PC?  
lovely_lady thumbnail

I don't want cousins to play with CM and get Nisha's hopes high. They have to let this matter to be dealt by Ramesh. They cannot force Kabir to love Nisha or make him feel guilty in anyway. Kabir seems to be concerned for Nisha but not love her. So I don't want them to think KN can have a future and they can stop Kabir

same, I want cousins to BUTT-OUT of KN CM/ life. Things are too serious for them now and they should step back and let the more experience people handle it. But I seriously feel like they might get invvoed? Cousins need to be in tracks somehow? 

Or maybe we get lucky and even cousins get busy with FJ? Leaving CM to Ramy? 
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

exactly. Sumit has planned it really well -- or atleast circumstances worked out very well for him. But I'm a little confused because articles say that Saurav will be framed but precap is Saurav defending Kabir. So maybe Sumit initially points fingers at Kabir, then Saurav comes and defends him, then Sumit points fingers at him? 

So the CM is revealed first and then FJ? 

true
sumit initially frames kabir and when saurav defends him and blames sumit,he will say that they both are equally responsible for the FJ

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

I think the proof aspect is also what makes CM less important for GF compared to FJ. With CM, it's just an agreement between KN. Dada Ji probably thinks he can force them to be together. Kaam khatam. But with FJ, it's a serious monetary problem man. Like they have proof of FJ being in their factory. Where is the RJ? Where is the money gone? What about GS reputation? Those are more pressing problems because they manifest themselves immediately. Plus it concerns the entire family man. it's the family business. with it gone, the entire family would have to start from scratch again. A very scary place to be in. 

Exactly, for rest of GF, regardlss of what they want (which can change, the way Nisha fell in love, Kabir can also fall in love) KN are perfect and thus should stay together. 

but the way sumit puts it Kabir is a theif who just wants money...so they wont be sad to see the marriage end

But aftr sumit BP they cant just force KN together can they? they cant physically tie him up so he doesnt leave...they cant do anything abt it really...the decision rests on KN alone...the best they cud do is not to force them aftr seeing wat the pressure did to them in the first place