Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Would cousins and KN think of approaching Ramesh for help? KN would be guilty...but cousins? Also...shouldn't KN try more to apologise to Ramesh rather than wait for him to forgive him?

I wonder what would be cousins reactions to CM? Would they also blame Kabir because they know Nisha loves Kabir? So they'd think that the CM would be Kabir's idea and Nisha agreed to it because she loved him? I think despite all their medling, cousins aren't very guilty because they didn't know about CM or anything. They've been out of the loop. 

And KN should definitely try to apologize. I feel like we'll definitely see scenes of KN trying to apologize/ get Ramesh to forgive them and him refusing. 
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

And omg yes! Like that neck-kiss was a little too much! Damn Nisha needs to stop man LOL! Tbh, I didn't expect that at all haha. Did she ever have such dreams about Viraj? I don't remmber? 

And yeah, she really does need multiple reality checks. She got one from Ramesh. Now she needs to get some from the family and maybe some from the cousins and Laxmi too? Idk. It's one thing to make a mistake but its another thing to continue making them. I'm so disappointed in her. 

And yeah sucks to be Saurav. But I mean, they do treat Saurav like their own for the most part. It's only in very stressful and tense situations that they act out. Idk. I'm just really glad the cousins and RL are on his side. 

yup the neck kiss was too much
we are complaining that viraj is delusional and what abt nisha then?
she is daydreaming abt kabir...the propose and the hand kiss was ok but then the neck kiss was too much
my fellow nibirians are gonna kill me for saying this😆😆😆
yup she needs a reality check from laxmi!i wud love to see that!
yup they leave him out when he needs them-i mean saurav and GF!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah, I still want to see that scene Kabir imagined with his father putting his hand on his shoulder and telling him that everything will be alright -- with Ramesh doing that! 

And same! I died at Ramesh's expression when he heard KN plan! His face was so incredulous! I loved it LOL! thank god at least one character realized what an absurd plan it was like we members have been complaining all along. 

And LOL remember when we discussed how CVs have a way of actually showing the consequences of your decisions (as with the PC/ EWF)? I think the CVs have done a bang-up job with the CM reveal so far, and it's only been one episode!  

And oh yeah, she hasn't understood him yet. Her going to bring him chai and act like everything was normal was a sign of that. But I feel like she's slowly learning, very slowly, very very slowly. And yeah I was so disappointed when Nisha defended Kabir continously. She was completely mm-Nisha. That's why the 'i don't know who you are because my daughter isn't like this' dialogue was so great because you could see Nisha snapping back to reality and going back into Nisha-bro. Wonderfully done! LOL I feel like a broken record saying how amazing the confrontation was, but it was so epic! I'm amazed and so happy! 

I loved the questions also...if family wouldn't be badnaamed after CM or if Nisha has made him happy now. 

Every moment was perfect. As for Ramesh doing what Kabir wanted his father to do...I don't see that happening soon. 

Nisha hasn't realised the gravity of CM yet. She thinks consequences won't be so bad...but Ramesh knows what all this could lead to
Shwets1502 thumbnail

I wonder what would be cousins reactions to CM? Would they also blame Kabir because they know Nisha loves Kabir? So they'd think that the CM would be Kabir's idea and Nisha agreed to it because she loved him? I think despite all their medling, cousins aren't very guilty because they didn't know about CM or anything. They've been out of the loop. 

And KN should definitely try to apologize. I feel like we'll definitely see scenes of KN trying to apologize/ get Ramesh to forgive them and him refusing. 

Cousins being together in Insta pics makes me wonder if CM is out or not. 
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel like CM is definitely out? We've had like at minimum, 3 articles stating it. It's out. But FJ apparently takes precedence over CM for now I guess? Because CM just invovles KN technically whereas FJ involves the livelihood of the entire GF -- except for Ramesh LOL. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

I feel like CM is definitely out? We've had like at minimum, 3 articles stating it. It's out. But FJ apparently takes precedence over CM for now I guess? Because CM just invovles KN technically whereas FJ involves the livelihood of the entire GF -- except for Ramesh LOL. 

But if the reason for FJ is CM...wouldn't that take priority? Also its Nisha's life. So may be since both FJ and CM doesn't have proof... Dadaji demands proof? Ramesh believed Viraj because he was already suspicious. But for rest of GF...KN is perfect right?
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yup ramesh is an exception😆
but then currently two of the daughter's marriage are at risk!
nisha and dolly
and FJ case...tough times ahead for GF...especially dadu ,RL and viren-vimla!
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Cousins being together in Insta pics makes me wonder if CM is out or not. 

dii...The Cm maybe out...bt the cousins knw that Nisha's luv is real and they suspect Kabir too loves Nisha...they wont think that fj is Kabir's fault especially if saurav is framed...they r up to sort out cm i think
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I think without RJ...GF would incur loss. 
@Lakshmi but Nisha have to explain to cousins also...and also stop them from having hopes of Kabir staying back
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

But if the reason for FJ is CM...wouldn't that take priority? Also its Nisha's life. So may be since both FJ and CM doesn't have proof... Dadaji demands proof? Ramesh believed Viraj because he was already suspicious. But for rest of GF...KN is perfect right?

but the family wud think FJ is the reason for CM as sumit will definitely put it...in their minds Nisha  was just manipulated by Kabir right?