Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Teogapi

i think ramy is supporting kabir before saurav's entry aswell. i think this will be the start of raka bond. i want ramy to support but ignore kn akele mein.

that wud be a treat to watch
love raka bonding!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

Competely agree. That's why I think today was potentially that start of a deeper RaKa bond for Kabir specifically because he realized how much Ramesh and the word 'papa' meant to him. He was definitely taken aback and unhappy when Ramesh said not to call him papa. 

I wish Ramesh remains silent but idk. I feel like he might talk just because Ramesh is generally unbiased/ for the truth I feel? 

And yeah! I loved how he actually took the time out to listen to KN and their reasoning despite the fact that he was so angry! There's no way any other character could've done that. Honestly, at the RN door convo, I felt so so so bad for Ramesh, moreso that Nisha, because he looked and sounded so defeated. Wonderfully done. Can;t wait for KN to suffer through his silent treatment! 

Ramesh had always treated Kabir as his son... But now Kabir would see how Ramesh has always been a father to him but he didn't realise that. He would realise when he isn't around for him. 

Loved the expression when Ramesh heard KNs plan. It was more like...What a bakwaas plan! Doesn't impress me type. But good that he heard and knows KN took the stupid decision for the family. 

I still feel Nisha hasn't understood Ramesh yet. But the scene at the door... Nisha went defending Kabir and all Ramesh was hurt about was Nisha...his daughter
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anulovessarun

yup she never understood him...
it was always him who supported her through her thick and thin
but when she was abt to take one of the most decision of life,she never really thought abt seeking his advice or asking him...
i think she failed as a daughter...

agree. she had takedn tl for granted till now. i thinl only now shewill realise ramy's true worth.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deek_210

U know what it sounds filmy but I was actually thinking about that k what if once kB realises his feelings..after lt truth n stuff n also when gf wants their LS..in a dramatic way without familys knowledge kabir takes nisha to mandir or whatever n then they take pheras dil se n puts sindoor again n they accept marriage n promises her to make this work :p? Coz for them d 1st n 2nd marriage was almost a joke n this will b serious

LOL OMG this is so filmy haha! I love it! Real talk tho -- I feel like they wouldn't get married again alone without anyone's blessings/ knowledge because neither KN, especially Kabir, would be able to handle disappointing GF again. But maybe we get a scene kind of like that -- like Kabir just fills Nisha's maang and says they'll take the marriage seriously and make it work? LOL idk. 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

he doesn't knw abt the FJ
i was talking about the CM ...that viraj is gonna reveal the CM...not FJ

he did mention nakli gehne in sbs. sumit has played his cards well.
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

LOL OMG this is so filmy haha! I love it! Real talk tho -- I feel like they wouldn't get married again alone without anyone's blessings/ knowledge because neither KN, especially Kabir, would be able to handle disappointing GF again. But maybe we get a scene kind of like that -- like Kabir just fills Nisha's maang and says they'll take the marriage seriously and make it work? LOL idk. 

Ikr? I would love a scene like that..howmuchever clichd it is :p :p
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Idk, I feel like Nisha was also at fault for going along with CM. Again, it wouldn't have been possible to have a CM if Nisha didn't agree. Plus the CM paper has rules from both. I really liked how today Ramesh recognized that Kabir wasn't the only one to blame. I want the GF to blame Nisha as well. She needs to be scolded and get another reality check. Such a stupid idea. 

And the thing is, the entire family doesn't really think of Saurav as "one of their own." Like during the Ritesh track, the elders actually told him to butt out of the matter as it was a family thing. Only the cousins and RL actually see Saurav as one of their own. I can completely see the elder GF blaming Saurav, especially if Sumit manages to pin the blame on him. 

yup...nisha needs a reality check ASAP!
and her dream in yesterday's episode was a little too much...nisha is gutterminded ðŸ˜†
yes i want the GF to blame nisha as well coz she is equally responsible for the mess nibir created
yup u are right,i think no one except the cousins and RL treats saurav as one of their own
poor boy! he is ready to do anything for the gangwals and this is what he gets in return!

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Would cousins and KN think of approaching Ramesh for help? KN would be guilty...but cousins? Also...shouldn't KN try more to apologise to Ramesh rather than wait for him to forgive him?
lovely_lady thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Ramesh had always treated Kabir as his son... But now Kabir would see how Ramesh has always been a father to him but he didn't realise that. He would realise when he isn't around for him. 

Loved the expression when Ramesh heard KNs plan. It was more like...What a bakwaas plan! Doesn't impress me type. But good that he heard and knows KN took the stupid decision for the family. 

I still feel Nisha hasn't understood Ramesh yet. But the scene at the door... Nisha went defending Kabir and all Ramesh was hurt about was Nisha...his daughter

Yeah, I still want to see that scene Kabir imagined with his father putting his hand on his shoulder and telling him that everything will be alright -- with Ramesh doing that! 

And same! I died at Ramesh's expression when he heard KN plan! His face was so incredulous! I loved it LOL! thank god at least one character realized what an absurd plan it was like we members have been complaining all along. 

And LOL remember when we discussed how CVs have a way of actually showing the consequences of your decisions (as with the PC/ EWF)? I think the CVs have done a bang-up job with the CM reveal so far, and it's only been one episode!  

And oh yeah, she hasn't understood him yet. Her going to bring him chai and act like everything was normal was a sign of that. But I feel like she's slowly learning, very slowly, very very slowly. And yeah I was so disappointed when Nisha defended Kabir continously. She was completely mm-Nisha. That's why the 'i don't know who you are because my daughter isn't like this' dialogue was so great because you could see Nisha snapping back to reality and going back into Nisha-bro. Wonderfully done! LOL I feel like a broken record saying how amazing the confrontation was, but it was so epic! I'm amazed and so happy! 
lovely_lady thumbnail

yup...nisha needs a reality check ASAP!
and her dream in yesterday's episode was a little too much...nisha is gutterminded ðŸ˜†
yes i want the GF to blame nisha as well coz she is equally responsible for the mess nibir created
yup u are right,i think no one except the cousins and RL treats saurav as one of their own
poor boy! he is ready to do anything for the gangwals and this is what he gets in return!

And omg yes! Like that neck-kiss was a little too much! Damn Nisha needs to stop man LOL! Tbh, I didn't expect that at all haha. Did she ever have such dreams about Viraj? I don't remmber? 

And yeah, she really does need multiple reality checks. She got one from Ramesh. Now she needs to get some from the family and maybe some from the cousins and Laxmi too? Idk. It's one thing to make a mistake but its another thing to continue making them. I'm so disappointed in her. 

And yeah sucks to be Saurav. But I mean, they do treat Saurav like their own for the most part. It's only in very stressful and tense situations that they act out. Idk. I'm just really glad the cousins and RL are on his side.