Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 5/5 - Page 24

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: anulovessarun

yup she never understood him...
it was always him who supported her through her thick and thin
but when she was abt to take one of the most decision of life,she never really thought abt seeking his advice or asking him...
i think she failed as a daughter...

I felt she made Ramesh fail as a father. What can she do when Dadaji blasts Ramesh's parenting for this...? 

But yes...Nisha has never understood Ramesh. Ramesh's strength is his fighting spirit which Nisha has never realised.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

I think CM out to the family would begin Ramesh's fight again. KN cannot have any word on this and would have to accept what family tells. Ramesh would look at their future and make the right decision.

I think he would know about Sumit, and also he wouldbelieve Kabir can never be a fraud

i dontwant ramy to start fighting immediately. i want kn to approach him first.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i think when sumit reveals about cm to defend himslef nisha will reveal about dv and then leela will tell something about DoSa and maybe we have a kasam scene with dosa where duffer tells he do have feelings for dolly?? filmy i know.😆

totally filmy😆😆😆

LOL omg, it'll be like the day where all secrets become unveiled. If that happens, duffer Saurav will immediately confess and GF izzat toh gaye. Real talk though -- I feel like Nisha might not bring up Dolly abuse? Maybe Dolly brings it up herself after DoSa allegation? I wonder what V2 and Dada Ji reaction will be to Dolly abuse reveal. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

yep dadaji was wearing his ghar ka kurta.. what if the watchman finds about fj???😕

i too feel sulee wil get caught after  sometime. till then saurav and kabir will be blamed.

Probably it would be in this phase that Kabir realises his love for Nisha? I mean what after he clears his name? 

I think Viraj would break FJ...I don't know how.
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yep dadaji was wearing his ghar ka kurta.. what if the watchman finds about fj???😕

i too feel sulee wil get caught after  sometime. till then saurav and kabir will be blamed.

blaming kabir is ok if we look from GF point of view
when they get to knw abt the CM,they might think that kabir stayed back to steal the jewellery(not logical but then that can happen)
but blaming saurav is a completely different thing...i mean he is like one of their children and he grew along with the cousins...so how can they blame him suddenly?
Teogapi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deek_210

Since nauc is a bit different from saas bahu shows im thinking that might not happen
Well kabir once told he doesn't like to share ..that car parking scene..maybe it can be relative to this situation? I don't want him to sacrifice mann..I mean nisha is so lovely..she deserves to be pataaued n run after.. How can he play passing the parcel with her? :/
Honestly now if kB realises his feelings I want him to patau nisha ..he shouldnt get her that easily :p

i agree. thats why i was annoyed when nishafell in love first. she deserves to be wooed. bhi after this i want nisha to think practically and agree for LS along with ramy and kabir to realise his love. iwant nisha to be stern now like she was with ritesh. ðŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

nisha was always like that running away... but she could overcome everyting only coz of RL's support which she had taken for granted. this time she will be on her own i think. ramy will support her but will let her fight her own battles.

Do you feel Ramesh would trust Nisha to fight her battle? 
For me...Nisha over came her past because of RLs trust and support. She hasn't realised that either. 
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovely_lady

Yeah I definitely feel like CM will bring about Dada Ji vs Ramesh with Dada Ji wanting KN together and Ramesh wanting seperation. It could maybe also transfer over to DoSu LS as well. And in that one, the rest of the family can join in as well. But for DoSu, I don't want it to just be Ramesh fighting for LS. 

Do you think there could be a chance that KN actually get like a LS? Like technically they are too young to marry. There's no harm in taking a break? And maybe then we could get that third KN wedding (third times the charm LOL) with Nisha wearing her mom's lengha and VJ being there as well. 

Yeah I feel like Ramy might be one of the few GF adults actually again Sumit just because of the bag and the GDA reveal. With the reveal of GDA, Ramesh now knows that the Kabir that was insolent and making him angry was just an act. The real Kabir is the Kabir he knows and likes. But the rest of the family doesn't know about GDA so maybe they think real Kabir is also insolent Kabir? I feel like V2 might definitely be against Kabir and for Sumit, and not just because Sumit is their SIL but because they've been victims of GDA first hand. 

U know what it sounds filmy but I was actually thinking about that k what if once kB realises his feelings..after lt truth n stuff n also when gf wants their LS..in a dramatic way without familys knowledge kabir takes nisha to mandir or whatever n then they take pheras dil se n puts sindoor again n they accept marriage n promises her to make this work :p? Coz for them d 1st n 2nd marriage was almost a joke n this will b serious
Teogapi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Rema I want Dadaji Vs Ramesh for FJ itself...also Viren. May be Ramesh tells Dadaji that there must be a MU and Kabir wouldn't have done such a thing? Kabir would be happy to get Ramesh trust even now?

i think ramy is supporting kabir before saurav's entry aswell. i think this will be the start of raka bond. i want ramy to support but ignore kn akele mein.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

blaming kabir is ok if we look from GF point of view
when they get to knw abt the CM,they might think that kabir stayed back to steal the jewellery(not logical but then that can happen)
but blaming saurav is a completely different thing...i mean he is like one of their children and he grew along with the cousins...so how can they blame him suddenly?

Idk, I feel like Nisha was also at fault for going along with CM. Again, it wouldn't have been possible to have a CM if Nisha didn't agree. Plus the CM paper has rules from both. I really liked how today Ramesh recognized that Kabir wasn't the only one to blame. I want the GF to blame Nisha as well. She needs to be scolded and get another reality check. Such a stupid idea. 

And the thing is, the entire family doesn't really think of Saurav as "one of their own." Like during the Ritesh track, the elders actually told him to butt out of the matter as it was a family thing. Only the cousins and RL actually see Saurav as one of their own. I can completely see the elder GF blaming Saurav, especially if Sumit manages to pin the blame on him.