Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Ramesh was amazing on today episode⭐️

like he was blast his emotion that was wonderfulπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

but I am not ignore NiBir they both r crying..awwn (I felt so bad)  and the way Kabir said ..." bahut bura damad banne ki koisis kiya..." (how cute) πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘

well after so many time much more dialogue I like on today episode

1- Ramesh say to Kabir..." tu tho paraya hai gila tho apno se hai..."πŸ‘β­οΈ

2- when Kabir say to Ramesh..." bahut bura damad bann ne ki kosis ki per app sab ke pyar ne wo bann ne hi nahi diya...wowπŸ‘β­οΈ

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I think CM out to the family would begin Ramesh's fight again. KN cannot have any word on this and would have to accept what family tells. Ramesh would look at their future and make the right decision.

I think he would know about Sumit, and also he wouldbelieve Kabir can never be a fraud

Yeah I definitely feel like CM will bring about Dada Ji vs Ramesh with Dada Ji wanting KN together and Ramesh wanting seperation. It could maybe also transfer over to DoSu LS as well. And in that one, the rest of the family can join in as well. But for DoSu, I don't want it to just be Ramesh fighting for LS. 

Do you think there could be a chance that KN actually get like a LS? Like technically they are too young to marry. There's no harm in taking a break? And maybe then we could get that third KN wedding (third times the charm LOL) with Nisha wearing her mom's lengha and VJ being there as well. 

Yeah I feel like Ramy might be one of the few GF adults actually again Sumit just because of the bag and the GDA reveal. With the reveal of GDA, Ramesh now knows that the Kabir that was insolent and making him angry was just an act. The real Kabir is the Kabir he knows and likes. But the rest of the family doesn't know about GDA so maybe they think real Kabir is also insolent Kabir? I feel like V2 might definitely be against Kabir and for Sumit, and not just because Sumit is their SIL but because they've been victims of GDA first hand. 
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Rema Ramesh has always understood Nisha's mistake, scolded her and then helpd her. This time was different.

I think he has been fighting society for his dream, failure and then his parenting style. He is right. He has always been fighting and yet his daughter never understood him.

yup she never understood him...
it was always him who supported her through her thick and thin
but when she was abt to take one of the most decision of life,she never really thought abt seeking his advice or asking him...
i think she failed as a daughter...
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@Rema Dadaji was in his home attire na? not office one...So he would have to be informed about it..and then the jewels get checked?

SuLee getting caught has got some time I feel.

yep dadaji was wearing his ghar ka kurta.. what if the watchman finds about fj???πŸ˜•
i too feel sulee wil get caught after  sometime. till then saurav and kabir will be blamed.
blah-blah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teogapi

i think when sumit reveals about cm to defend himslef nisha will reveal about dv and then leela will tell something about DoSa and maybe we have a kasam scene with dosa where duffer tells he do have feelings for dolly?? filmy i know.πŸ˜†

totally filmyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Teogapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: anulovessarun

true that!
he hates viraj!
he wont be willing to hear anything that viraj says...
but i think viraj comes to KN house later to tell nisha why he told ramesh abt the CM thingy

but how will vv come to know about fj???πŸ˜•
Teogapi thumbnail

@Rema Ramesh has always understood Nisha's mistake, scolded her and then helpd her. This time was different.

I think he has been fighting society for his dream, failure and then his parenting style. He is right. He has always been fighting and yet his daughter never understood him.

nisha was always like that running away... but she could overcome everyting only coz of RL's support which she had taken for granted. this time she will be on her own i think. ramy will support her but will let her fight her own battles.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Isha
I think Ramesh would be the only one to support Kabir and Dadaji would say he is supporting because he likes him. 

I think if Ramesh feels Kabir wants to break marriage just because of LSD...he would give an option of taking a break. 

Ramesh has to be informed of Sumit abusing Dolly. 

blah-blah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teogapi

but how will vv come to know about fj???πŸ˜•

he doesn't knw abt the FJ
i was talking about the CM ...that viraj is gonna reveal the CM...not FJ
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Isha About RaKa bond...Kabir actually realised how much Ramesh meant for him, when Ramesh called him paraya. As much as Kabir was hurt, Ramesh was also hurt that both K and N have betrayed him.

May be GF would demand proof which Sumit doesn't have? Ramesh would just remain silent?

Vivek's expression was awesome. The anguish..."Jhoot bola tumne" had so much pain...Also that was more like an outburst which he had been controlling for hours. I loved how he actually listened to KN

Competely agree. That's why I think today was potentially that start of a deeper RaKa bond for Kabir specifically because he realized how much Ramesh and the word 'papa' meant to him. He was definitely taken aback and unhappy when Ramesh said not to call him papa. 

I wish Ramesh remains silent but idk. I feel like he might talk just because Ramesh is generally unbiased/ for the truth I feel? 

And yeah! I loved how he actually took the time out to listen to KN and their reasoning despite the fact that he was so angry! There's no way any other character could've done that. Honestly, at the RN door convo, I felt so so so bad for Ramesh, moreso that Nisha, because he looked and sounded so defeated. Wonderfully done. Can;t wait for KN to suffer through his silent treatment!