Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I meant is not ks.

I think Nisha would fight with Ramesh this time. Hopefully she would have understood her mistake

hopefully fingers crossed. ðŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Rema Ramesh has always understood Nisha's mistake, scolded her and then helpd her. This time was different.

I think he has been fighting society for his dream, failure and then his parenting style. He is right. He has always been fighting and yet his daughter never understood him.

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Isha You mean GF asks KN to get back to GH?

I can't stop talking about VIvek yar..."Darwaza Kholo" was so chilling. The voice modulation was perfect. WE can see anger and hurt in his voice. "Gira toh apnon se hai" was superb! Best episode.

May be Dadaji brushes off CM and tells it holds no importance for him and forces KN to stay married?

Sorry I meant GF tells KN to go to their house (KNH) and doesn't seperate them. 

Yeah I feel like Dada Ji would brush off CM and says its stupid and they have to stay together because they're legally married. I mean CM isn't even legal. Plus Dada Ji has seen the effect he has on Kabir (Kabir stays at GF when he first brought home Ramesh and was injured when he wanted to leave). Dada Ji probably thinks he call make them stay together. Idk. He thinks KN are perfect for each other. Why would you seperate partners you think are perfect together LOL (speaking from Dada Ji view). 

And yeah I actually was legitimately scared for KN when Ramesh began confronting them LOL. And I loved the way he took KN hands off him. Perfect man! But what really killed it for me, was the facial expressions and the way they all changed subtly so you could totally feel what Ramesh was feeling. 
Edited by lovely_lady - 8 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I think CM out to the family would begin Ramesh's fight again. KN cannot have any word on this and would have to accept what family tells. Ramesh would look at their future and make the right decision.

I think he would know about Sumit, and also he wouldbelieve Kabir can never be a fraud
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

You definitely have a point with RaKa bond being different Shweta! The CVs have really surprised me there. I was completely expecting a typical nok-jhok type of bond and truthfully was a bit disappointed with the lack of funny RaKa, but completely changed by viewpoint after discussing it with you. you're so right, RaKa runs so much deeper than superficial joking, it's amazing to see. And it feels more and more like it's going to stay for the long haul. I'm loving how Ramesh isn't blinded by Kabir's goodness. Cannot wait until RaKa crystallizes.  

And I also agreed with Ramesh when he asked why Kabir agreed to marry. I never understood that and even Nisha's reasoning did not make sense to me. I still believe that Kabir was completely wrong there. The family would've faced much less baisti if Kabir had refused than with the CM. Thank God Ramesh pointed that out to the dhakkans. 

And yeah, the RN scene at the door was the best! I think it was such a great moment for RN in terms of their relationship. 

And exactly, I do not understand why Nisha is at home post CM reveal. That makes me kind of think that maybe the family doesn't fully believe it? Or that they play it off as force KN to be together? Ramesh was pretty hopeful for them staying together too and only backed out of that hope once Kabir mentioned his LSD dream. We've seen how dreams don't really mean too much too GF, especially when compared with real life (Ramesh is a living example). So maybe they force KN home to stay together? That's why Nisha is ok at her once once Viraj arrive? 

She's only crying because Kabir's hurt and she realizes CM is real and will happen (end). I mean, she's been living in the belief that CM will be over as once she'll confess her love, Kabir will too and they'd have a real marriage instead of CM. But now with Viraj screaming about Kabir betraying her and maybe Kabir says something about leaving in 3 months that makes it real for Nisha and also causes to realize what a huge betrayal she put her family through and the stress of that makes her cry? 

Rema, yeah it was such a wonderful episode! I'm still so happy by it. The CVs really do know how to deliver once it comes to RN scenes! And yeah, I loved how Ramesh was so devastated by it and expressed it as well! KN really got a reality check with his words. 

Vivek was just spectacular man. Like you said, you could see him shaking in anger and feel it radiating off him. Literally, I was amazed by his voice modulation. That initial angry yell to get KN to open the door was something else. 

And I'm so glad that Nisha's finally realized how stupid the CM was and how much she's hurt him. I hope he continues treating her coldly so she realizes how saying a simple sorry and crying does not make everything alright. It's one thing to do mistakes but its another thing to continue doing them. It's high time she learns from her mistakes and stops hiding things from Ramesh. 

And I also loved how Ramesh equally blamed Nisha. Smart man. I hope he manages to snap some reality into the GF when they also blame Kabir for CM. Both KN were at fault equally. 

i thik this time she has understood the fravityof herr mistake. never was ramy this angry with her but this is the firsts time. so she would have understood what a big mess she has created.  i want nisha to be back inher nishu bro mode and i think she is back partially. 
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

yup this is one thing that usually happens in daily soaps...
sacrificing ur love for ur brother/friend
but in this case since Kb knows abt viraj and since rajbir dont share a good relationship,i think it will be absolutely  stupid if Kb sacrifices nisha just because he is his bro and he too loves nisha
running away is a good possibility!😆

Since nauc is a bit different from saas bahu shows im thinking that might not happen
Well kabir once told he doesn't like to share ..that car parking scene..maybe it can be relative to this situation? I don't want him to sacrifice mann..I mean nisha is so lovely..she deserves to be pataaued n run after.. How can he play passing the parcel with her? :/
Honestly now if kB realises his feelings I want him to patau nisha ..he shouldnt get her that easily :p
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Isha About RaKa bond...Kabir actually realised how much Ramesh meant for him, when Ramesh called him paraya. As much as Kabir was hurt, Ramesh was also hurt that both K and N have betrayed him.

May be GF would demand proof which Sumit doesn't have? Ramesh would just remain silent?

Vivek's expression was awesome. The anguish..."Jhoot bola tumne" had so much pain...Also that was more like an outburst which he had been controlling for hours. I loved how he actually listened to KN
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

yup if sumit reveals abt the CM i think ramesh will say to GF that he is right
but i dont think wud support sumit if he says that kabir is behind this FJ case
i think ramesh will trust kabir in this matter and knw that he can do no such thing...but i dont think he will support him in front of everyone...

ramy will trust kabir and i think he was with kn in that even before duffer revealed sumit's involvement. thats why he was standing in the front while every other member was at the back.

Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

I feel the same way. Most of the time, it's been Leela whose been messing up SuLee plans and almost getting them caught. First it was the perfume in factory, then saree getting stuck (i think that happened LOL?), then messing up Dolly's dupattas, then blaming Kabir with no proof (seriously that was so stupid LOL!), then putting the CM notebook messily in the bag and having it fall out, and then trying on jewels at home. She'll definitely be the downfall of SuLee. But she definitely won't leave without a fight. I feel like she might defame GF by making DoSa public? 

i think when sumit reveals about cm to defend himslef nisha will reveal about dv and then leela will tell something about DoSa and maybe we have a kasam scene with dosa where duffer tells he do have feelings for dolly?? filmy i know.😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema I want Dadaji Vs Ramesh for FJ itself...also Viren. May be Ramesh tells Dadaji that there must be a MU and Kabir wouldn't have done such a thing? Kabir would be happy to get Ramesh trust even now?