Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I don't want to see RL force Kabir here. If he is in love he can stay back, else I want them to let him go. There is no point of staying in marriage, when they aren't in love...both sides love is needed

since Kabir is an essential chrctr...what will make him stay
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't want to see RL force Kabir here. If he is in love he can stay back, else I want them to let him go. There is no point of staying in marriage, when they aren't in love...both sides love is needed

i dont want him to sacrifice his dreams for nisha,even if he is in love with her
if he can manage both simultaneously,then its ok but if he can't i think he should give preference to his dreams or else he will regret his decision in the future!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Teogapi

i fell dolly to will have a role to playhere. maybe dolly will find the necklace which leela has kept with herself?? and where is sumit ke papa??he seemed to be a sorted man. how did heallow sulee's plan???😕

I think Nisha would remember the RJ than Leela had...but somewhere I feel SuLee would have hidden everything in the night. Kabir and Rameshians have to find a different route. Dolly may directly confront SUmit...but she wouldn't have proof either
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Also about how society would never stop questioning. Also how he demanded answers. But as I said...I loved how he moved back and said this is not his daughter. I loved the distance between RN then.

when he said amain itne saal sama se ladta aaraha hoon was it coz of his failure or for nisha??? i was confused there.😕

i too loved when ramy moved back while saying tu meri beti nahi hai and the way aneri said papa was too good. the scene was too real. my fav part of the epi.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
[
QUOTE=anulovessarun]

Also about how society would never stop questioning. Also how he demanded answers. But as I said...I loved how he moved back and said this is not his daughter. I loved the distance between RN then.

that scene...i didnt even blink...
aneri and vivek nailed it
and the way he said that he made a very big mistake in understanding nisha...it was perfect!!!

He didn't stop from blaming himself also...He knew somewhere he should have read Nisha better.

We all have been missing RN scene and VIvek and Aneri together...and they give us one of the best scenes of the episode.
Teogapi thumbnail

There ks going to be fight for sure. Dadaji would feel instead of making the marriage work..Ramesh is ruining Nisha's life more. Ramesh wouldn't want KN together if there is no love between them. 

ks matlab kabir sumit na??
thats where dadaji and ramy's thoughts differ. dadaji like nisha think of the present while ramy thinks of the future. i just dont want nisha to agree with dadaji again now.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes..Saurav enters when Kabir is blamed for it. So who tells about FJ then? Sumit or Viraj? Could it be Viraj tells Ramesh, Ramesh checks the jewels and then question Kabir? Or Viraj calls Dadaji?

guessing viraj tells family...but hw is saurav gonna be blamed if sumit is the only one who saw him
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

yup...maybe
i think there will be a difference in opinion between dadu and ramesh regarding the CM and nibir's future
wud love to see how ramesh opposes dadu's decision
from yesterday's epi,i think ramesh is quite determined to end this CM marriage ASAP

that was where i was confused. he wanted to end the cm and inform the family about it. wont he say sumit is right in case he reveals cm?? i think sumit will not directly reveal cm but would do it through vv somehow.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Lakshmi He would realise he loves Nisha when Ramesh tells about separation? Or reason could be Ramesh himself...or LT breaks.

@Anu I don't think Nisha or RL would stop Kabir from chasing his dream. Kabir would just have to know his feelings now
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

hello guys g'mornin...whats going on ?

good morning. wahisame gol gol ghuming about sbs and yesterday's epi.😆