Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

but ca he force kabir to staymarried to nisha??/ do u remeber the dadaji ramy convo during kabir's bday?? he said we both want nisha ki khushi... maybe he thinks nisha's khushi is with kabir as she loves him and ramy thinks nisha's khushi is not there with kabir and she will be trapped in a loveless marriage for ever??? 

There ks going to be fight for sure. Dadaji would feel instead of making the marriage work..Ramesh is ruining Nisha's life more. Ramesh wouldn't want KN together if there is no love between them. 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Anu I think Lakshmi wouldn't have a panic attack...She would have the confused expression on her face...and torture Ramesh asking Ab kya hoga Ramesh...lol Just kidding. I think she would be strong. 

@Aditi I feel SuLee would have filled the bag with peetal ka bartan and hide RJ and hence if their bags are checked Rameshians won't find anything...and Leela would start her drama hkw they don't have any respect blah blah...and Vimla would support her.

i fell dolly to will have a role to playhere. maybe dolly will find the necklace which leela has kept with herself?? and where is sumit ke papa??he seemed to be a sorted man. how did heallow sulee's plan???😕
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

but ca he force kabir to staymarried to nisha??/ do u remeber the dadaji ramy convo during kabir's bday?? he said we both want nisha ki khushi... maybe he thinks nisha's khushi is with kabir as she loves him and ramy thinks nisha's khushi is not there with kabir and she will be trapped in a loveless marriage for ever??? 

yup...maybe
i think there will be a difference in opinion between dadu and ramesh regarding the CM and nibir's future
wud love to see how ramesh opposes dadu's decision
from yesterday's epi,i think ramesh is quite determined to end this CM marriage ASAP
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

yup wish she stays strong
i want a confrontation between lakshmi and nibir
and since lakshmi knows abt nisha's feelings,i think she will try every possible way to make kabir stay after the CM is over

I don't want to see RL force Kabir here. If he is in love he can stay back, else I want them to let him go. There is no point of staying in marriage, when they aren't in love...both sides love is needed
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

yup wish she stays strong
i want a confrontation between lakshmi and nibir
and since lakshmi knows abt nisha's feelings,i think she will try every possible way to make kabir stay after the CM is over

i dont think lakshmi would like to confront kn. she is not that type. she can confront nisha akele mein like she did during nisha's past revelation track. i want a rl scene regarding this.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello guys g'mornin...whats going on ?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

Now I want vj to come back soon :p idk why..maybe RL n VJ can find a soln then? But that seems will happen after a month
Tab tak there's fj drama n cm revelation..was just thinking..the way ramy while confrontation when asked abt who told d truth said viraj n he came to maango haath plus nisha saying she married out of rebound..by any chance will ramy think nisha still loves viraj? (Just a thought)
I think after fj ramy will maybe call vj for a soln? Or dadaji will? That seems logical n that's how vj lands in India

I don't think Ramesh would think Nisha still loves VIraj. Even if he thinks, he would ask Nisha before he confrims anything.

Somewhere I feel VJ would be against RL and GF. Yes...Dadaji would want to call VJ and she would land in India because oft hat.
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Also about how society would never stop questioning. Also how he demanded answers. But as I said...I loved how he moved back and said this is not his daughter. I loved the distance between RN then.

that scene...i didnt even blink...
aneri and vivek nailed it
and the way he said that he made a very big mistake in understanding nisha...it was perfect!!!
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

Now I want vj to come back soon :p idk why..maybe RL n VJ can find a soln then? But that seems will happen after a month
Tab tak there's fj drama n cm revelation..was just thinking..the way ramy while confrontation when asked abt who told d truth said viraj n he came to maango haath plus nisha saying she married out of rebound..by any chance will ramy think nisha still loves viraj? (Just a thought)
I think after fj ramy will maybe call vj for a soln? Or dadaji will? That seems logical n that's how vj lands in India

what if vj is not as sweet as wethought?? she may blame nisha for playing with both her sons???
i think ramy knows nisha has movedon for sure. i was thinking what ifkabir had thought nisha still loves vv?? i dont want nisha to be a ball to be passed on between the bros in the name of sacrifice.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

but will sulee reveal about fj when rj is there in the room?? i think saurav enters when fj has already been revealed and kabir is blamed for it.

Yes..Saurav enters when Kabir is blamed for it. So who tells about FJ then? Sumit or Viraj? Could it be Viraj tells Ramesh, Ramesh checks the jewels and then question Kabir? Or Viraj calls Dadaji?