Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 5/5 - Page 16

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@Deeksha I think Aneri's words that family knows CM is what is the confusion. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ramesh would get involved with KN regarding FJ. Even if not to support them, he'd do it for GS. RaKa is already there but in this investigation it can always grow.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Anu 
Dadaji knew KN wasn't in love even when the marriage happened after SV truth. He would still think about badnaami and izzat..and wouldn't understand that KN doesn't want to stay married. KN doesn't consider it a marriage...but they are legally married. Dadaji would only see that.
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Isha confrontation scene was beyond our expectations and Vivek just took the scene to a completely different level. I am loving the RaKa bond. Its not the usual always sweet talk bond...but there is something really deep rooted. Loved the way Ramesh asked why Kabir couldn't refuse to marry. Correct! If Kabir had done that...Ramesh could have continued fighting. 

Loved RN scene at the door. It showed what has hurt Ramesh the most. Nisha compromising her life and accepting defeat while he has always fought for her against everyone. Its high time Nisha understands the gravity of the mazaak she has made out of her life and also how much Ramesh is hurt. 

If CM comes out...and family accuses Kabir for everything...why would Nisha even come home then? Shouldn't she be with the family or RL at least? 

Lakshmi always goes gayab during high points 

loved the way vivek acted
he stole the show yesterday
the anger,pain,sadness,...everything was there!
he nailed it
but i want to see how lakshmi reacts to this CM truth
i hope she doesn't get another panic attack!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Aditi

Confrontation was like every MoTD and Ramesh AT discussions rolled into one dhasu episodes ;)

So true ðŸ˜†
Infinite_Flame thumbnail

@Aditi I think SuLee won't get thrown out so easily. There is Dolly's life also. May be Dadaji calls for KN to talk about CM and he has made some decision?

@anu Welcome...:)

Even if they are in-laws its highly improbable that they not want them out or want Dolly to be with the guy and FJ can be easily proved by that bag that lies in sumit/leelas room
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

but that will make ramy more scared na?? i think he will think of applying ls for kn after fj and nisha too would agree meanwhile k falls in love??😕

He would be broken...but he has heard from Kabir that he doesn't want to stay married and also that the fault is Nisha's. He would consider it one sided love...and ask her to end it. Ramy wants it over asap. He hates the idea of the mazaak played by KN.
blah-blah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

hey anu. i am rema. ðŸ˜Š

hi rema!🤗
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SH-

Ramesh would get involved with KN regarding FJ. Even if not to support them, he'd do it for GS. RaKa is already there but in this investigation it can always grow.

But what investigation can they make? Ramesh can tell about the bag...and hence they have to get RJ in SuLees room. Its not about who now...but how and get the evidence. Also...KN might think Viraj has a role to play too.
blah-blah thumbnail

@Anu 

Dadaji knew KN wasn't in love even when the marriage happened after SV truth. He would still think about badnaami and izzat..and wouldn't understand that KN doesn't want to stay married. KN doesn't consider it a marriage...but they are legally married. Dadaji would only see that.

yup
but when the SV truth was out, dadu asked Nisha whether she accepted kabir as her husband...
he proceeded with the marriage only when she replied positively...