Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Viren doesnt wear jeans na...lol So must be Saurav then. Tracks...I also thought that must be Ramesh...What about Lakshmi? 

I don't think laksgi was there. Leela's was their in her night gown. Its too confusing. Hope we have a segment today.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Rema I am sure Ramesh would keep down options for KN and ask them to decide. He cannot let CM continue. He was sure of that also. I think Dadaji might decide something impulsive which Ramesh might not like and argument begins? 
I think Dadaji must have told something...and that's why Nisha was in trance type. And then Viraj comes and explains why he told GF. I think KN would be there when Viraj breaks the truth. Else why would Kabir say Viraj is playing games? 

I think Ramesh would support Kabir in FJ. But just show his support but wouldn't get into action. He would be working on a solution for CM. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teogapi

I don't think laksgi was there. Leela's was their in her night gown. Its too confusing. Hope we have a segment today.

The one near Dadaji is always wearing a night gown na? White and pink? Rupan and Leela are on this side. Vimla is in saree...so its Dolly or Lakshmi. Lakshmi has to be back yar..at least a moral support for Ramesh. He can't always handle huge things like this alone.
Teogapi thumbnail

@Rema I am sure Ramesh would keep down options for KN and ask them to decide. He cannot let CM continue. He was sure of that also. I think Dadaji might decide something impulsive which Ramesh might not like and argument begins? 

I think Dadaji must have told something...and that's why Nisha was in trance type. And then Viraj comes and explains why he told GF. I think KN would be there when Viraj breaks the truth. Else why would Kabir say Viraj is playing games? 

I think Ramesh would support Kabir in FJ. But just show his support but wouldn't get into action. He would be working on a solution for CM. 

maybe sumit calls vv to reveal about cm to GF as an escape route??? But she all dadaji allow nisha with kabir akele in knh after knowing about cm????  
Ramy surely will support kabir in DJ and I think he will be involved in cracking fj too as he banged with sumit when he was carrying the jewels na??? And when saurav describes the bag vimla and ramy realises but vimla keeps quiet for dolly????
Teogapi thumbnail

The one near Dadaji is always wearing a night gown na? White and pink? Rupan and Leela are on this side. Vimla is in saree...so its Dolly or Lakshmi. Lakshmi has to be back yar..at least a moral support for Ramesh. He can't always handle huge things like this alone.

I thought it was dolly. But Ir can be laksi.aa well. Ir looks like lakshmi type nightgown. Dolly after her marriage mostly wears leggings and kurta na for night???? 
I too want lakshmi to be back. She is the one who can talk with nisha about this khullam khulla. But will lakshmi be able to handle cm??? 
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Okay I just watched the episode and FRICK, CVS REALLY DELIVERED TODAY MAN, DAMN. 

Everything was on fire and I LOVED IT. First things first, I think all three actors deserve a round of applause. Mishkat was very good and Aneri was wonderful as always. But Vivek man, he completely killed it. He captivated the screen. You could feel the anger and disappointment and regret in his voice throughout the episode. Frick man. And his expressions were on point. I loved how he went from being angry to incredulous to realizing to disappointed to regretful and feeling defeated. Wonderful. 

Secondly, I'm so glad the way the confrontation went down. Ramesh asked some very valid questions. I especially loved how he told Kabir to butt out and not call him papa -- even Kabir was hurt (beginning of RaKa from Kabir side??) and the way he refused to let Nisha touch him. And I absolutely loved how you could tell he was hopeful that Kabir wouldn't leave but then as soon as Kabir mentioned his dream of dancing in London, it vanished and Ramesh's expression was replaced by understanding. To me, it was a really good moment of tying in how Ramesh understood the importance of dreams, that' why he didn't even question it once. And I loved, loved, loved it when he told Nisha that he didn't know who she was because his Nisha would never behave the way current Nisha was. Such a needed wakeup call for Nisha. 

And I loved how it actually did wake up Nisha. Like you said (or maybe it was Rema in today's MOTD) she's finally out of her mm phase and back to the old fierce Nisha. So excited! 

And now for smaller things in no particular order: 

1. loved how even in Nisha's dream, she did not ask Kabir to give up his dream, just make space for her. It showed that she understood the importance of LSD and would refuse to come in the way of it. Very happy for that -- at least she's somewhat mature there? 

2. loved how Kabir did not listen to cousins kiss demand and took Nisha inside and even refused to entertain the thought of them kissing. Tbh, it reminded me of the scene that preceeded the paper dance with cousins insisting on it and Nisha refusing and Viraj convincing her and making her hopes go up higher. Loved how Kabir refused to be "forced" by the cousins and did not make Nisha's hopes go higher (although he has been making them go higher in different ways). 

3. I loved the entire confrontation between KNR. Literally, everything about it. The dialogues, the acting, the everything. A lot of home-truths were given by Ramesh and his questions were on-point. Glad KN confessed everything, starting right from the wedding to Kabir initially running away to GDA. 

4. loved how Kabir was actually worried that Nisha's family took her away. He seemed okay at first but then ran to check if her clothes were still in the closet. So he really does like her. And this may be me over-analyzing, but when he started talking to the picture of how it was all the picture's fault, he immediately changed is train of thought to Nisha and put the picture down and left. Maybe symbolic of how Nisha will come first for Kabir regardless of LT or VJ entering? 

5. loved the way Ramesh stood strong in front of Nisha and told her straight up that her pretending that everything was alright by bringing chai meant nothing. I desperately continue to hope he continues behaving coldly with KN. They deserve it and hopefully it'll knock some sense into them about what an amazing person/ dad Ramesh is and how they always hurt him. 

And finally, why is Laxmi always missing from the action? Seriously man. 

And precap looks interesting. Sumit will 100% reveal CM to family if he's cornered/ exposed. It looks like family does believe Saurav? Didn't see that coming. 

But if CM is revealed, why is Nisha so normal at her house in the OLV? 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teogapi

maybe sumit calls vv to reveal about cm to GF as an escape route??? But she all dadaji allow nisha with kabir akele in knh after knowing about cm????  

Ramy surely will support kabir in DJ and I think he will be involved in cracking fj too as he banged with sumit when he was carrying the jewels na??? And when saurav describes the bag vimla and ramy realises but vimla keeps quiet for dolly????

Hmm...may be no one believes CM as Viraj and Sumit doesn't have proof? And Ramesh also doesn't tell anything? So only FJ comes out? 

Ramesh would know its Sumit and not Kabir...but I seriously don't see him interacting with KN so soon. He is still hurt with their actions and also is thinking of their future. He would say Kabir could not have done FJ...and tell cousins about the bag and back off? 

But yes...if CM is known...Dadaji would want to separate KN...but what if he says not to make mazaak of marriage and forget about CM and force them together?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema Lakshmi can tell Ramesh about Nisha's love also...and RL can have a scene talking about Nisha also.
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
Insta pic should be 3-4 episode down the line coz f shooting for bank episodes ...so still everyone in same dresses and KN and SuLee in GH...seems pretty wierd...SuLee havent been thrown out yet :O ...Inspite of CM and FJ being out, this pic almost makes me curious
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hola!😃
may i join the discussion?