Honestly I don't remember much of precap 😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -SH-

I'll check.. :)

Honestly I don't remember much of precap 😆

I don't remember either...lol 

I was looking at Ramesh's new shirt and also that Saurav must have just made an entry...
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
They all were in night gown a na but viraj came to knh during day time. Can we say that GF asked her to pack her luggage and be back at GH and that's when viraj entered???
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I don't remember either...lol 

I was looking at Ramesh's new shirt and also that Saurav must have just made an entry...

ramy was standing in front. I think he must be defending kabir. His brown shirt was cool.😆

I too did not like mohan's black hair.😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema Its the same night na...so lot of things must have happened through out the day. And Kabir is also there in the night there...so...can't predict what a going on. 
Viraj has to make entry before SBS segment na? So probably during the FJ breaks...after Saurav tells the family...he comes? CM is the only way Sumit can escape. What if Ramesh tells its a lie and asks for proof. Viraj and Sumit...both don't have. 

Brown shirt was cool...lol But where is blue. What was Ramys shirt color yesterday? Black or dark purple? 
Teogapi thumbnail

@Rema Its the same night na...so lot of things must have happened through out the day. And Kabir is also there in the night there...so...can't predict what a going on. 

Viraj has to make entry before SBS segment na? So probably during the FJ breaks...after Saurav tells the family...he comes? CM is the only way Sumit can escape. What if Ramesh tells its a lie and asks for proof. Viraj and Sumit...both don't have. 

Brown shirt was cool...lol But where is blue. What was Ramys shirt color yesterday? Black or dark purple? 

ramy Ka shirt was double shaded yesterday.😆
Its too confusing but do u think ramy will tell cm is a lie when he knows it's not for sure??? Will sumit reveal cm without having a proof??? Of he does and there is no proof everything will go ulta. Rupan too will not support after knowing fj. 

The sba segment is what is confusing me right now. Nisha qaya not much worried before viraj's entry. She was somewhat OK but after he left she was crying hysterically.  Dis kn comeback after fj broke out and then viraj enters and says I revealed about cm to GF?? 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
But Aneri said GF knows CM...and they blame it on Kabir. What if Viraj makes an entry at GH and tells family about how it IS Kabir who is doing FJ because of CM? Ramesh would be mad of Viraj. He wouldn't have wanted the family to know. 
So after that...Viraj goes to KNH to explain why he told that to GF? So Nisha is in shock with family knowing...and then Viraj asks her hand and makes scene...the fight then? Or could it be that Dadaji said KN has to separate and thats why Nisha was crying? 

I think knowing Nisha loves Kabir would give more clarity to Ramesh and also a hope the marriage can work and plays cupid? Or just gives an option to Kabir that they wouldn't stop him from going to London...but can he stay married?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Saw the pic.. I think the one in blue could either be Saurav or Viren. Kabir wasn't wearing the same shoes. The one in track pant should be Ramesh. They were still shooting till 5:30 in the morning.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

Saw the pic.. I think the one in blue could either be Saurav or Viren. Kabir wasn't wearing the same shoes. The one in track pant should be Ramesh. They were still shooting till 5:30 in the morning.

Viren doesnt wear jeans na...lol So must be Saurav then. Tracks...I also thought that must be Ramesh...What about Lakshmi? 
Teogapi thumbnail

But Aneri said GF knows CM...and they blame it on Kabir. What if Viraj makes an entry at GH and tells family about how it IS Kabir who is doing FJ because of CM? Ramesh would be mad of Viraj. He wouldn't have wanted the family to know. 

So after that...Viraj goes to KNH to explain why he told that to GF? So Nisha is in shock with family knowing...and then Viraj asks her hand and makes scene...the fight then? Or could it be that Dadaji said KN has to separate and thats why Nisha was crying? 

I think knowing Nisha loves Kabir would give more clarity to Ramesh and also a hope the marriage can work and plays cupid? Or just gives an option to Kabir that they wouldn't stop him from going to London...but can he stay married?

yesterday ramy was pretty determined when he said he will sort out the mistake kn has made. I think he will be thinking of LS. As if now nisha would have understood kabir does not love her. So sshe crying coz dadaji asked kn to separate will not make sense. I think she is crying coz of gf's reaction.
Are u trying to say vv reveals to GF about cm when kn are in knh and then ford to knh and says he told gf???? Vj shkilf make am entry now to sort this out. Dadaji will not leave this easily.