Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -SH-

I think it's a long way before Ramesh can think from Kabir's perspective. He is just trying to absorb this new situation and now we'll have FJ. Too much on his plate.

One good thing about the dream sequence. Nisha doesn't want Kabir to sacrifice his dreams for her, she just wants him to include her in it as well. Matter of time when he realizes he wants that too.

He would have to make space for lot of things on his plate and then sit and think which he should take first...😆 But we would have Ramesh involved everywhere. Loved the determination in which he said "Mujhe hi kuch karna padega" 

I think when Kabir said he cannot stay back, I think Nisha understood that she cannot be clinging to her love, as Kabir doesn't love her?
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

That was a moment to cherish the acting for me. The body language had a drastic change in that scene. I was glad Ramesh accounted Nisha more than Kabir. 

I was also glad about the fact that he directed his attention mostly towards Nisha and wanted answers from her.

Dude, Vivek was just outstanding! When he came in their room, there was rage...maddening rage...which turned into disappointment and frustration and hurt. His eyes, his voice everything screamed how hurt he was.

But the living room scene, especially from the 'samajh' dialogue, is on a par with its own. By then Ramesh had lost...he had lost the will to fight and the will to trust. His daughter failed him, betrayed the faith, the confidence with which he always stood up for her. Even tears refused to fall from his eyes at this point, because he had nothing more to give.

And even then, there was this defiance in this defeat. Wherein, when he stormed out, he regained his composure. He had already made up his mind to do something about this. As a father he can never leave his daughter stranded to suffer.

Such a well-enacted scene. I am off to watch it again.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehrana

Yeah, previously when said that, he was devastated but not worn out. This time he just didn't have anything more to offer. He is completely shattered from inside.

I felt so bad for Nisha. Yes, it is her doing and she had it coming, but that does not mean I do not understand what she is going through. This is so...*sniffs*...someone pass me some tissues

ramy was shattered that day and even today. the difference was it was not nisha's mistake that time but now the whole mess iscoz of her. he was angry at viraj when he hurt nisha and now he is angy at nisha coz she is hurting herself.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

i think when family comes to know about  cm then ramy will support kn and get rdxed. only then nisha will realise.

I think Ramesh wouldn't get a chance to support w.r.t. FJ. Before he could CM would come out. He wouldn't be supporting anyone but Dadaji would question his parenting again for Nisha to take such a step. KN would see a defeated Ramesh. That's why we have that hysterical Nisha later in KNH.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

He would have to make space for lot of things on his plate and then sit and think which he should take first...😆 But we would have Ramesh involved everywhere. Loved the determination in which he said "Mujhe hi kuch karna padega" 

I think when Kabir said he cannot stay back, I think Nisha understood that she cannot be clinging to her love, as Kabir doesn't love her?

however today i felt Ramesh will be hell sure that Kabir didnt do FJ...he wants to do something abt CM...but he will have to deal with FJ first i guess...kn are also going tpo deal with FJ so will he join them?

Nisha is slowly coming back frm mm mode...right nw her dad is more imp to her
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Teogapi

they will be eventually. i think once ramy calms down he will support kn in front of gf. and he will defend kabir for fj too pakka.

i think after LT if the wholefamilyis against kn and wants them separated then only ramy will support them.

Hope your words come true, for you,
http://3dprintingindustry.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/chocolates-3d-printing.jpg
Teogapi thumbnail

@Lakshmi True. And Kabir would understand how important it is to maintain relationships and bonds. He would start valuing it better. I am waiting for more RaKa and RN now. KN need Ramesh on their side, and they don't realise it yet. 

@Rema Mara mooh dekhegi was needed to scare Nisha else she would go on lying. Kabir would realise what a man Ramesh is, when he extends his support to KN, and trusts Kabir that he wouldn't have done FJ.

i think after fj  raka bond will strengthen. 
mara moohdehegi was surely needed. without that nisha would have made another bahana.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
GTG guys.. G'nite :) Aaj toh Ramy dreams ki zarurat nahi hai 😆
Teogapi thumbnail

I feel her past holds more responsibility here than Dadaji. It's from then, that she started running away instead of facing it. She never told her problems to anyone...and she is continuing that till now. 

I agree. nisha is running away from her problems. do u remember the lakshmi nisha scene after terrace where she says apne app par aati hai toh kahi bhag jaati hai. she was correct there. someone has tomake her understand b having a convo regarding this. i would love a RLN scene for this.
Teogapi thumbnail

I think that might happen. Nisha would see what Ramesh meant about fighting for her, and how he is ready to do that even when she is at fault. 

this was needed to make rn stronger than ever. and also to establish raka