Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 5/5 - Page 5

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: caller123

Good thing Laxmi wasn't there. She wouldn't have been able to tolerate it.

In a way yes...Either she would have had panic attack and Ramesh's attention would have gone there. Or she would have calmed down Ramesh, not letting him to talk.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SH-

Can't get over the episode. Watching it again. That "Darwaza kholo" was spine chilling. 

Wished they had shown Ramesh there. But the voice itself got me all shivering when i watched for the first time 
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lgr007

His defeated look thats what did me in...oh my god Vivek Mushran man how do i mail him?...i wanna tell him that he totally nailed it...

I think he knows he is STUPENDOUS😉.

Oh, and another moment which had me "aww😔" was when Ramesh says 'bauji was right and that one day his efforts will fall short in covering the mistakes Nisha makes', while Nisha shakes her head fervently tears streaming down her eyes. She realized how she betrayed his trust.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: caller123

Good thing Laxmi wasn't there. She wouldn't have been able to tolerate it.

But I don't get one thing.. Apart from the track where Nisha's past comes out, Lakshmi has always been MIA. She's never there when such crisis comes up. The actor can't be on leave every time, can she? Is it deliberate so as Nisha's feelings remain hidden and not add to the mess?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mehrana

I think he knows he is STUPENDOUS😉.

Oh, and another moment which had me "aww😔" was when Ramesh says 'bauji was right and that one day his efforts will fall short in covering the mistakes Nisha makes', while Nisha shakes her head fervently tears streaming down her eyes. She realized how she betrayed his trust.

Remember...Dadaji said that during SV...At the starting of the episode...the only taunt Ramesh got in that sequence...but that's haunting him back. 
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

RN scene at the door was superb! Ramesh in his usual calmness told everything we wanted him too. Loved the way he moved back and left Nisha. 

Kabir is still confused. When he talks to the photo he said..I'll find you and then...Somewhere he doesn't want to leave too. 

Nisha still thinks CM is a small thing? I mean, yes she wanted to make Ramesh feel better or was a way to apologize...Yet...Something was missing there from Nisha's side. She doesn't understand the extent of the mess she has created. 

@bold...That scene was a sorry gift frm the CVs for not showing RN at all...and it was my fav scene yet
Kabir was hurt...his tears did say that his feelings abt Nisha and family runs much deeper than he thinks...and when Ramy said dnt call me papa and called him paraya his hurtt was so visible

Nisha...i thought she will understand this time but...
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

RN scene at the door was superb! Ramesh in his usual calmness told everything we wanted him too. Loved the way he moved back and left Nisha. 

Kabir is still confused. When he talks to the photo he said..I'll find you and then...Somewhere he doesn't want to leave too. 

Nisha still thinks CM is a small thing? I mean, yes she wanted to make Ramesh feel better or was a way to apologize...Yet...Something was missing there from Nisha's side. She doesn't understand the extent of the mess she has created. 

wasnt nisha always like this. she fakes that everything isalright after something drastic happens. her past, ritesh se shaadi agreeing time, after aa chal ke, afte vl, after sv breakout etc. its the same now too. she is in denial i believe. its like a bura sapna to her which will break the instant she wakes up.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SH-

But I don't get one thing.. Apart from the track where Nisha's past comes out, Lakshmi has always been MIA. She's never there when such crisis comes up. The actor can't be on leave every time, can she? Is it deliberate so as Nisha's feelings remain hidden and not add to the mess?

Lakshmi has been MIA for a while...But yes..she has not been present at crucial moments. At least the actor could get her schedule right for scenes wih Vivek at least...RL scenes are more than enough. May be Lakshmi's entry would give another twist? Like when she tells Ramesh that Nisha indeed loves Kabir?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Wished they had shown Ramesh there. But the voice itself got me all shivering when i watched for the first time 

Me too.. He was livid! I was surprised he didn't slap either when he entered, but then this is Ramesh.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: janvi0513

Love the epi, from the dream sequence, to the confrontation to the precap.
The dream sequence was extremely romantic and as a Nibirian I totally loved it an was in awe.
The confrontation scene, Mishkat, Vivek, Aneri all three should take a bow, wonderful work by all of them, one of the best emotional scenes I have ever seen, without being over the top dramatic or a drag.
Precap, will everyone believe Saurav.

kabir's shocked face when ramy said tu toh paraya hai was nice. mishkat was too good there.  best epi in the history of nauc.
i think when everyone starts believing saurav sumit will reveal cm or something else.