Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 5/5 - Page 4

laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Holly Cow!!!!So many moments.
Thank-You Shewta For The Moments. [>:D<] .Looks like it was a ramylicious episode.Have not watch yet,will be back later and rant about the moments. [:)]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mehrana

Exactly! This was the moment which had me . The anguish in Ramesh's face and tone could be felt. He looked so defeated. Heck, today he was defeated by his own daughter.

His defeated look thats what did me in...oh my god Vivek Mushran man how do i mail him?...i wanna tell him that he totally nailed it...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
RN scene at the door was superb! Ramesh in his usual calmness told everything we wanted him too. Loved the way he moved back and left Nisha. 
Kabir is still confused. When he talks to the photo he said..I'll find you and then...Somewhere he doesn't want to leave too. 

Nisha still thinks CM is a small thing? I mean, yes she wanted to make Ramesh feel better or was a way to apologize...Yet...Something was missing there from Nisha's side. She doesn't understand the extent of the mess she has created. 

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love the epi, from the dream sequence, to the confrontation to the precap.
The dream sequence was extremely romantic and as a Nibirian I totally loved it an was in awe.
The confrontation scene, Mishkat, Vivek, Aneri all three should take a bow, wonderful work by all of them, one of the best emotional scenes I have ever seen, without being over the top dramatic or a drag.
Precap, will everyone believe Saurav.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mehrana

Exactly! This was the moment which had me . The anguish in Ramesh's face and tone could be felt. He looked so defeated. Heck, today he was defeated by his own daughter.

loved that scene. i felt the it was ironic. the way he said nisha gangawal suputri ramesh gangwal last time and this time had so much difference. both were revelations which left him devastated but so much contrast. superb epi. i am waatching rn scene phir se now.
poor nisha. though i loved the confrontation bechari is having heartbreak and papa is also gussa. no aa chal ke this time. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lgr007

His defeated look thats what did me in...oh my god Vivek Mushran man how do i mail him?...i wanna tell him that he totally nailed it...

That was a moment to cherish the acting for me. The body language had a drastic change in that scene. I was glad Ramesh accounted Nisha more than Kabir. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

loved that scene. i felt the it was ironic. the way he said nisha gangawal suputri ramesh gangwal last time and this time had so much difference. both were revelations which left him devastated but so much contrast. superb epi. i am waatching rn scene phir se now.

poor nisha. though i loved the confrontation bechari is having heartbreak and papa is also gussa. no aa chal ke this time. 

Yes..@bold That was so ironic. Last time he was proud of her bravery...and this time he is devastated at her cowardice and compromise. 

Nisha still hasn't understood the gravity of the situation. Also...Kabir said Nisha has to face the family' wrath...I mean...what about the family getting hurt? Ramesh hurt?
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Good thing Laxmi wasn't there. She wouldn't have been able to tolerate it.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Can't get over the episode. Watching it again. That "Darwaza kholo" was spine chilling. 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lgr007

oh and Kabir does seemed confused abt his feelings even though he firmly says he want to leave...CVs have done a pretty good job with everything hats off to them
Nisha still doesnt realise her mistake does she...the last scene shows it...and Ramesh knws it too

i think nisha  wasin denial that ramy could be that angry with him. 
loved the way he said she ran away from her problems without fighting. i think we may get our nishu bro back now. fingers crossed.