Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It was an awesome episode no doubt it took some time for u to update. Even though
i see serial without fail, i long for ur updates & i was like, why taking so long 2day๐Ÿ˜†.
But kabir did feel bad that ramesh called him paraya meaning deep down he has given
father position to ramesh. I am glad ramesh confronted them very well & alone & cvs did not
unnecessarily postpone the confession. ramesh would have still accepted if kabir
would have told him that he will give the marriage a chance. but kabirs answer put him off,
rightly so. And yes he was right now that kabir will go away, nishas life will bcum a mess.
And and, i loved the nibir movement  & that to avoid the cousins kiss kiss kiss drama,
he took his wifey to room to give them the wrong impression. so now nisha knows that
kabir does not have same feelings towards her as she has & so this will stop her from confessing.
so i guess, it will be kabir after all who will first confess. but why does nisha always
beg her lover, first viraj & now kabir. do people bcum desperate in love???

Today we got raka scene, RN scene & RKN scene & nibirs dream confession.
v couldnt have asked more๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by diyah_us - 8 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lgr007

Oh my god...dii u said it

Of all the epis this has become my fav 
The dialogues, oh they were so good. they didnt miss one point

The best of all- the performances
Aneri- girl knws how to act on emotional scenes...her sobs seemed so real
Mishkat- best decision ever made by the cvs to  bring him in the show
Vivek- dont have words for him, i understood the emotions of a broken father so well, the epi goes to him

Absolutely loved every minute of the confrontation. Everything was perfect. Ramesh LISTENED what Nisha and Kabir had to say too, which was actually great considering the anger he was in. Yet their plan was always stupid and that's how Ramesh felt it to be. The thing that would have hurt him the most is, he was always there for Nisha and yet Nisha never came to him. 

Actors were brilliant...but Vivek stole the scene.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The scene where my heart went...RN
When Ramesh said abt the Nisha he knew...the Nisha here is not her...when he said he may have failed in understanding the real her...it was exactly what any father wud feel...the scene seemed so real that i forgot for a moment that it was fiction
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

5/5 was definitely a 10/10 episode. RNK were fabulous. Ramesh was amazing throughout but my favorite was RN talking at the door. THAT conversation takes the cake for me.

rn talk was superb. i loved it whenhe said nisha gangwal suputri ramesh gangwal se mujhe ye ummed nahi thi... he used the same line during past revelation too. superb...
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
as dramatic as it was. i loved today's epi.
we got nibir and raka and ramy-nishu.

and our selfless nishu is back!!!
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

He has the feeling that Nisha's life is over again, and that too because of her stupidity. He fears what Nisha would undergo when her marriage ends. 

ramy is devastated coz of cm... my heart goes out to him.  
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

The scene where my heart went...RN

When Ramesh said abt the Nisha he knew...the Nisha here is not her...when he said he may have failed in understanding the real her...it was exactly what any father wud feel...the scene seemed so real that i forgot for a moment that it was fiction

Exactly! This was the moment which had me . The anguish in Ramesh's face and tone could be felt. He looked so defeated. Heck, today he was defeated by his own daughter.
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

There was so much emotion when Ramesh entered. There was disbelief, anger, hurt, everything...and every word he said was perfectly true. I liked how he showed his anger at Kabir too, probably he felt Kabir never thought them to be family. Episode belonged to Ramesh. We also got to hear out his feelings which he never tells openly. 

Suddenly photo comes back? 

Ramesh is taking his time to understand what could be the solution, but before that FJ strikes. He doesn't even get breathing space. 

Also one more thing that caught my attention from the epi was in d dream seq nisha doesn't tell him to sacrifice his dreams ..she tels they ll manage..n that is what I exactly want them to show..so all this while she did think about his dreams n not completely selfish..good they showed that :) now I like d couple even more if ever they show them like that
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh and Kabir does seemed confused abt his feelings even though he firmly says he want to leave...CVs have done a pretty good job with everything hats off to them
Nisha still doesnt realise her mistake does she...the last scene shows it...and Ramesh knws it too
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mehrana

I loved the episode!!! And episode entirely dedicated to Ramesh and guilt-ridden Nisha-Kabir! This was amazing.

Ramesh banging on the door and ordering KN to open it was almost spine tingling. The rage was so evident. I almost expected Ramesh to BAM Kabir. He looked that mad.

Kabir and Ramesh's interaction was great! Kabir looked really hurt when Ramesh called him an outsider. Kabir is very conflicted at this moment. He wants the best for Nisha and her family, he wants to be with her through thick and thin, but he cannot let go of his dreams. Till his love for Nisha and RL/GF overpowers him, till the attachment grows to the extent where he can completely rely on this family as his own, he will probably remain conflicted. Honestly, LSD versus marriage doesn't need to be at loggerheads. Kabir will realize that when he will learn to commit. For me, he is simply using LSD as an excuse to not commit or remain in his comfort zone.

Ramesh asked all the right questions, and KN failed to answer him. I loved how he gave KN the space to tell their side of the story and then countered it with logic. Expected from Ramesh, but does not make it any less admirable.

But the best scene was RN one. I felt a pang when Ramesh said that all this time he had been fighting against the societal norms and today his daughter compromised her life by getting entangled in these very norms. And the bit where he said that either this Nisha isn't his daughter or he never understood his daughter. He was spot on when he said that she NEVER understood him. That just broke Nisha.

Nisha saying that she tried to tell Ramesh the truth, really Nisha? Really? When? Anyway, I cannot gush enough about the episode. I have to watch it again and again. Ramesh was so good. I loved the fact that he said he needed time to understand this mess and how to deal with it. Also when he said that a father wants answers. KN has realized how eff-ed up their idea was, and Kabir knows it's his fault and Nisha knows its hers. Both are at fault and both are getting what they deserve...lol

So did Kabir cry himself to sleep after Nisha ran after Ramesh to the living area? He looked very disoriented when he woke up in the morning.

Btw, Kabir's t-shirt. Who designs these sort of things?

I loved how Ramesh was still in control of his words and actions. Kabir just gave LSD as an excuse, but I think his love for Nisha would make him realise that there are other options also. I think if GF tries to separate KN, that's when he might realise his love for Nisha. 

Ramesh- No words. His pain was clearly visible. He was hurt by Kabir also- he considered him his son, while he feels Kabir never considered him his father. Nisha tried telling? WHEN? ๐Ÿ˜† Loved how Ramesh said to Nisha that she has made him happy and not hurt with the truth. 

We ourselves have been telling how this isn't the Nisha who used to be before. And that's what Ramesh said too. The fighter Nisha is lost. Ramesh has always fought for her, but this time she compromised.