Posted: 8 years ago
Today's Moments.
1. The way Ramesh entered, and asked Nisha and Kabir about their contract marriage was awesome. It was like, he had locked up all those emotions for hours, and it's coming out. 

2. Ramesh asking Nisha why she had to opt for CM was correct. Nisha's justification honestly made no impact. Ramesh telling that Dadaji was right, and his daughter's mistakes are going too much for him to cover now. 

3. Kabir telling how he tried being a ghatiya damaad and failed was nice. Nisha telling the decision to marry was hers and Kabir supported her was good too. 

4. Ramesh telling disappointed that Kabir is paraya and he can't complain while his own daughter has put him done was a very hurtful moment for Ramesh. Another moment was when Nisha said she didn't want to hurt Ramesh, and Ramesh tells he is happy now (I think). One other moment was, Nisha telling they did CM for family's izzat and Ramesh telling family's izzat would be so high after Kabir leaves.

5. Ramesh asking if Kabir has changed his mind to stay, and Kabir telling London is his dreams was a relief. I am glad he didn't opt to sacrifice his dream. 

6. Ramesh telling Nisha about how a daughter's happy life gives relief to a father was emotional. It clearly showed how much he had been betrayed. Ramesh telling he had been fighting all his life against society and family for her, and she bend down to the society instead of fighting? That's exaactly what Nisha had done. Running away from the situation. 

7. I absolutely loved the moment when Ramesh backed and told this is not his daughter Nisha and someone else he don't identify. 

8. Kabir realising how things have changed because of him coming back was good. 

9. Ramesh blaming himself for not seeing through Nisha was expected. He wants to do something to clear the mazaak Nisha and Kabir have created. Ramesh being cold with Nisha and telling he isn't ready to talk to her was perfect. 

10. Saurav tellin the family that it's not Kabir, but Sumit who is behind FJ was the precap. So Sumit reveals CM then?

Mishkat and Aneri were fabulous in the confrontation scene. But the episode definitely goes to Vivek IMPOV. Anger and hurt was brilliantly portrayed by him. One of the best episodes in recent times. 
itne saare moments??? the epi was one of the best. its now myfav epi. jwala justice epi has come to 2nd position.😆
I loved so many lines yar...It's all from the same scene. But most of the lines, we wanted to hear and we got it. 
I loved how Ramesh said..his own daughter put him down (gira diya)
I agree Vivek is highlighted. He showed every emotional so well. The hurt and anger. Betrayal and all.Hats off to Vivek.👏
It was downright best episode ever , even if Nisha's past revelation takes a second place. 

Originally posted by caller123

I agree Vivek is highlighted. He showed every emotional so well. The hurt and anger. Betrayal and all.Hats off to Vivek.👏

The confrontation was perfect and Vivek was FANTASTIC! Every emotion was brilliantly done, yet Ramesh didn't completely lose his control. 
Originally posted by Shwets1502

The confrontation was perfect and Vivek was FANTASTIC! Every emotion was brilliantly done, yet Ramesh didn't completely lose his control. 
I agree and I'm glad Kabir told the truth and that he's going to London for his dream.
He is not in love with Nisha yet to sacrifice his dream.
Originally posted by -Aditi

It was downright best episode ever , even if Nisha's past revelation takes a second place. 

Agreed. The scene was better than how I expected. I actually didn't really expect Ramesh to confront KN directly but the scene was AMAZING. Writing, Directing and Acting- top notch.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I loved so many lines yar...It's all from the same scene. But most of the lines, we wanted to hear and we got it. 
I loved how Ramesh said..his own daughter put him down (gira diya)
i loved it when he said ye meri beti nahi hai. it was like a dream come true. 👏 the confrontation was more effective than a BAM. superb.👏👏
It was a very emotional epi n ramesh was so right in every scene..he was awsm..both nisha kabir deserved this blasting ..especially loved how he came in shouting :p never seen him like that..ramylicious epi n what acting..superb!
(Copy paste from ramesh AT)-Awesome epi thank God the dream sequence was not as bad as I dreaded it got over quick.. Felt so bad for ramy.. He touched my heart today. N for kB coz he has lost a potential papa in ramesh.. He called him paraya today.. Y did kB say he can do anything for nisha? Kuch toh chal RHA h ladke k dimag mein n even while talking to photo he said jaldi mil taaki mera kaam hojaye aur main...n nisha..he wants to leave but do want want to? This guy confuses me..
Aww ramy is so understanding if today k wudve said he changed his plan tab bhi he would've supported them just for nisha..godd who gets a father like that? Nisha u r mad