Shastri Sisters

India-Forums

   
Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

MY ANALYSIS ON TODAYS ANURAJ!!!! (Page 2)

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Joined: 23 June 2013
Posts: 10414

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorva22

anuraj was as it is alwaysBig smile... rajat supporting anu overcoming his emotional turmoil going against his brotherClap and anu remaining thick skinned about supporting her dewarWink but i say this is the beauty of their relationship, they argue they never fight, mature ppl!Thumbs Up i liked it how anu made her words crystal clear to neil but supported him saying they need a proofApprove, doing the right thing but again standing against rajat who is right in his own way following all the trail of events but he still supports anu as he shudDay Dreaming... love anurajHeart love rajatEmbarrassed
agree with each and every word of urs!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0Cinnamon_Kisses

appuaks Senior Member
appuaks
appuaks

Joined: 02 April 2013
Posts: 511

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
My POV is that Rajat did the right thing anyway, and so did Anu - but one mistake Anu made was that She did not tell Rajat about Neil's visit and his converstaion. Had she said that there would have been one more point of reference about Neil's motive (or lack of it). In any case a case should have been filed and that is done - the trouble is that Anu has invited Minty's wrath upon her head now.
Though one thing sticks out - it is always after a police investigation that a conclusion can be made. Individuals  can't perform their own jaasoosi and then give the police instructions on who to catch or not. 

Very nice episode in all - Nazar na lage Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fari2608shrividhya

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Joined: 23 June 2013
Posts: 10414

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuaks

My POV is that Rajat did the right thing anyway, and so did Anu - but one mistake Anu made was that She did not tell Rajat about Neil's visit and his converstaion. Had she said that there would have been one more point of reference about Neil's motive (or lack of it). In any case a case should have been filed and that is done - the trouble is that Anu has invited Minty's wrath upon her head now.
Though one thing sticks out - it is always after a police investigation that a conclusion can be made. Individuals  can't perform their own jaasoosi and then give the police instructions on who to catch or not. 

Very nice episode in all - Nazar na lage Clap
yes aparna!! this is one point i missed i kept telling myself to add this but when i did anus part i totally forgot this point!!!LOL thank u to remind me!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

appuaks

adisimi Senior Member
adisimi
adisimi

Joined: 24 February 2009
Posts: 737

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Bang on post shri!! Infact i loved what anu did today! If rajat has responsibilities towards anu's family then anu too has her duties towards rajat's family! I can understand rajat's point of view that devyani has been suffering a lot because of niel and she should get justice and i completely agree with him but ehy should neil get punished for something which he has not done? Anu was right when she said that they don't have any proof against neil so how can they believe that he is the culprit! Both rajat & anu were right in their place! Infact i felt happy that anu gave priority to rajat's family today! Although i love rajat sareen but today i felt what anu did was commendable!
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

appuaksshrividhya

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Joined: 23 June 2013
Posts: 10414

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adisimi

Bang on post shri!! Infact i loved what anu did today! If rajat has responsibilities towards anu's family then anu too has her duties towards rajat's family! I can understand rajat's point of view that devyani has been suffering a lot because of niel and she should get justice and i completely agree with him but ehy should neil get punished for something which he has not done? Anu was right when she said that they don't have any proof against neil so how can they believe that he is the culprit! Both rajat & anu were right in their place! Infact i felt happy that anu gave priority to rajat's family today! Although i love rajat sareen but today i felt what anu did was commendable!
 
same here simmi!!! today anuraj stole the show!! they showed how different povs can also be dealt properlyBig smile
appuaks Senior Member
appuaks
appuaks

Joined: 02 April 2013
Posts: 511

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Anu has slowly stopped her "papa, papa" Jaap and started talking about papaji instead- her concern for Sareen Sr. is touching. I find her "mummyji" Jaap irritating though. But all said, she is slowly and unknown to herself realising that Rajat's family is her real family too. Rajat has always been very concerned about Anu's family but this is the first time Anu has stood up so strongly for his family - and not because of her Mahaanta either. Nice character development for Anu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adisimishrividhya

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Joined: 23 June 2013
Posts: 10414

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuaks

Anu has slowly stopped her "papa, papa" Jaap and started talking about papaji instead- her concern for Sareen Sr. is touching. I find her "mummyji" Jaap irritating though. But all said, she is slowly and unknown to herself realising that Rajat's family is her real family too. Rajat has always been very concerned about Anu's family but this is the first time Anu has stood up so strongly for his family - and not because of her Mahaanta either. Nice character development for Anu.
true apparna!!!Big smile a good development on anus character!! not getting out from mahaanta but getting out from being selfish is portrayed hereBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

appuaks

adisimi Senior Member
adisimi
adisimi

Joined: 24 February 2009
Posts: 737

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuaks

Anu has slowly stopped her "papa, papa" Jaap and started talking about papaji instead- her concern for Sareen Sr. is touching. I find her "mummyji" Jaap irritating though. But all said, she is slowly and unknown to herself realising that Rajat's family is her real family too. Rajat has always been very concerned about Anu's family but this is the first time Anu has stood up so strongly for his family - and not because of her Mahaanta either. Nice character development for Anu.

I feel the same aparnaBig smile! I liked this change in anu's character! For anu, her "sister & papa" has always been the first priority ( there is nothing wrong in that as every girl loves her family) but i wanted anu to realize that she should give equal priority to rajat and his family! I am happy she took one step forward Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

appuaksshrividhya

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ANURAJ FUN QUIZ ( REMINDER SET PAGE 68)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62

Author: shrividhya   Replies: 491   Views: 10788

shrividhya 491 10788 24 May 2015 at 12:02pm by Manan_love123
#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||Open||#Thread-22

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 1122   Views: 17456

..Happy.. 1122 17456 07 May 2015 at 11:37am by Cinnamon_Kisses
#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||Felt More Than Expressed||#Thread-21

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 136 137

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 1089   Views: 14692

..Happy.. 1089 14692 03 May 2015 at 9:43am by Cinnamon_Kisses
#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||Felt More Than Expressed||#Thread-20

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 1071   Views: 16746

..Happy.. 1071 16746 29 April 2015 at 11:30am by iqrak
#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||*||#Thread-19

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 1117   Views: 20051

..Happy.. 1117 20051 24 April 2015 at 11:02am by iqrak

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Shastri Sisters Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index