Shastri Sisters

MY ANALYSIS ON TODAYS ANURAJ!!!! - Page 2

shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: appuaks

My POV is that Rajat did the right thing anyway, and so did Anu - but one mistake Anu made was that She did not tell Rajat about Neil's visit and his converstaion. Had she said that there would have been one more point of reference about Neil's motive (or lack of it). In any case a case should have been filed and that is done - the trouble is that Anu has invited Minty's wrath upon her head now.

Though one thing sticks out - it is always after a police investigation that a conclusion can be made. Individuals  can't perform their own jaasoosi and then give the police instructions on who to catch or not. 

Very nice episode in all - Nazar na lage πŸ‘. 

yes aparna!! this is one point i missed i kept telling myself to add this but when i did anus part i totally forgot this point!!!πŸ˜† thank u to remind me!!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adisimi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bang on post shri!! Infact i loved what anu did today! If rajat has responsibilities towards anu's family then anu too has her duties towards rajat's family! I can understand rajat's point of view that devyani has been suffering a lot because of niel and she should get justice and i completely agree with him but ehy should neil get punished for something which he has not done? Anu was right when she said that they don't have any proof against neil so how can they believe that he is the culprit! Both rajat & anu were right in their place! Infact i felt happy that anu gave priority to rajat's family today! Although i love rajat sareen but today i felt what anu did was commendable!

shrividhya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adisimi

Bang on post shri!! Infact i loved what anu did today! If rajat has responsibilities towards anu's family then anu too has her duties towards rajat's family! I can understand rajat's point of view that devyani has been suffering a lot because of niel and she should get justice and i completely agree with him but ehy should neil get punished for something which he has not done? Anu was right when she said that they don't have any proof against neil so how can they believe that he is the culprit! Both rajat & anu were right in their place! Infact i felt happy that anu gave priority to rajat's family today! Although i love rajat sareen but today i felt what anu did was commendable!

same here simmi!!! today anuraj stole the show!! they showed how different povs can also be dealt properlyπŸ˜ƒ
appuaks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anu has slowly stopped her "papa, papa" Jaap and started talking about papaji instead- her concern for Sareen Sr. is touching. I find her "mummyji" Jaap irritating though. But all said, she is slowly and unknown to herself realising that Rajat's family is her real family too. Rajat has always been very concerned about Anu's family but this is the first time Anu has stood up so strongly for his family - and not because of her Mahaanta either. Nice character development for Anu.
shrividhya thumbnail

Anu has slowly stopped her "papa, papa" Jaap and started talking about papaji instead- her concern for Sareen Sr. is touching. I find her "mummyji" Jaap irritating though. But all said, she is slowly and unknown to herself realising that Rajat's family is her real family too. Rajat has always been very concerned about Anu's family but this is the first time Anu has stood up so strongly for his family - and not because of her Mahaanta either. Nice character development for Anu.

true apparna!!!πŸ˜ƒ a good development on anus character!! not getting out from mahaanta but getting out from being selfish is portrayed hereπŸ˜ƒ
adisimi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel the same aparnaπŸ˜ƒ! I liked this change in anu's character! For anu, her "sister & papa" has always been the first priority ( there is nothing wrong in that as every girl loves her family) but i wanted anu to realize that she should give equal priority to rajat and his family! I am happy she took one step forward πŸ˜Š
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
superb analysis shri  i agree with ur each n every pov
shrividhya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hanii_0

superb analysis shri  i agree with ur each n every pov

thank u so much hani!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shri you write the most detailed analysis .amazing .the more i read your analysis the more i tend to agree with it, par kya karu shri, i think i tend to waver towards rajat more than anu. but then kuch bhi ho rajat ke liye anu is always right. 
shrividhya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Radhika_r

Shri you write the most detailed analysis .amazing .the more i read your analysis the more i tend to agree with it, par kya karu shri, i think i tend to waver towards rajat more than anu. but then kuch bhi ho rajat ke liye anu is always right. 

awe!!! thank u so much radhu!!! yes even im inclined towards rajat but today i could relate to anu!! i would have done what she did thats y!!!πŸ˜ƒ