Shastri Sisters

MY ANALYSIS ON TODAYS ANURAJ!!!!

shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello guys!!!! im here with another analysis of mine!! but this time not about the episode but about anuraj!!!!
so today v officially got an argument, mark my words not fight it was an argument, a simple one!😊 but their love was shown clearly in this also😳
so today anuraj had a conflict on relationship not theirs' but their siblings!! one side rajat supporting devyani and the other side anu supporting neil.
Any normal person would be more inclined towards their external family more than the ones who have been close!!! its the same here

RAJAT-  anu had poured out all the doubts that she had on neil yesterday and this has disturbed rajat a lot! ( like i could c it in his eyes) slowly but gradually he made up his mind that each and everything proved neil to be the culprit. not to delay more on sensitive matters like this the first thing which came into his mind was SAZAA DILWANA he as any normal person cannot bear devyani's condition and will want to take action ryt now at the very moment and rajat had done that!😃 he was no where wrong! a person whose brother had made so many mistakes(which were well pointed out by rajat by saying thik toh yeh bhi nahi tha...) anyone would believe that his brother is the culprit!!! and yes! he siad it ryt "anu yahaan baat apne begaane ki nahi hai,sahi aur galat ki hai" the need of the hour was catch the culprit! though he was unsure whether his brother was the culprit or not but...he didnt give any second thoughts to what his wife had pointwed out yesterday!!! somewhere i feel it was anu's effect that rajat had taken this step! MY PoV ON RAJAT ENDS HERE!! he did a commendable job in todays episode!!👏

ANUSHKA- moving on to anushka!! heres what i feel!!😊 she is a very protective sister. and she even warned neil to stay away from devyani! good!!! any sister would do that and she also told "agar baat tum par khatam hoti toh kasam se hum tumhe nahi chodenge iss se bhi zyada torture dilwayenge" very bold!! i liked it...but what do u guys think that made anu argue with rajat???? i know some of u didnt like anu's self righteousness but here is the answer NEIL... yes it is neil. " bhabhi mere mom dad ne mujhe itne sanskaar to diye hain. main aisa devyani ke saath kabhi nahi kartha aur kisis ke bhi saath nahi karoonga" aakhir rajat ka bhai hai...kuch toh insaaniyat neil mein bhi hogi!!! at first anu didnt believe neil. infront of him she scolded him but his words were registered in her head clearly! y wouldnt any sister want to put the culprit behind the bars!! i say if neil wouldnt have spoken to her today might be she would have accepted 50% to what rajat did but not fully coz like how her family is important for him even his family is important for her!!! i loved how affirmative she stood infront of rajat meeting to his eyes and saying she would bring him out of the jail!!! i loved anu's part very much today!! just  imagine if a very close relative of urs comes and pleads to u that u r not the culprit, it will obviously make u think twice before blaming the innocent!!! this was same with anushka. MY PoV ON ANUSHKA ENDS HERE!!! and i feel she is ryt too

EVERY COIN HAS TWO SIDES!!! no individual is like the other!! everyone differ in every way! its the same with anushka and rajat in this case!! 
stepping out of ur comfort zone knowing that ur decisions will hurt ur loved ones anushka and rajat have taken strong decisions- rajat by supporting devyani thereby hurting neil and anushka supporting neil thereby hurting devyani!! whatever it is its proved
truth only triumphs!!😃 and will do in this case as well!
eventually rajat might be proved wrong but he is not fully wrong though!!!
again i will say rajats decision of filing a compalint was all because of anu and oli because of anu!!!

i would love to c ur views on rajat and anu today!!! im sure its not gonna be the same pov as mine v all differ in many ways so would like to hear ur different perception of todays anuraj!!😳feel free to share ur views!!!

- SHRIVIDHYA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi shri you know mine already .
fari2608 thumbnail
Great analysis ! I agree with you and I don't find Anu wrong and this would improve the relation between Anu and Neil and I'd love to see Minty's reaction
Manan_love123 thumbnail
Completely agree with u shri..the fact that you mentioned close relative coming to u n saying that he is innocent,one will surely give a benefit of doubt to him..the same thing I was thinking while watching the episode..
shrividhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhika_r

hi shri you know mine already .

YES radhu!!! i know urs!!!😃
shrividhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: fari2608

Great analysis ! I agree with you and I don't find Anu wrong and this would improve the relation between Anu and Neil and I'd love to see Minty's reaction

even i would love to c minty's reaction!!! thank u for ur reply!!!😃
shrividhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: xtrysia

Completely agree with u shri..the fact that you mentioned close relative coming to u n saying that he is innocent,one will surely give a benefit of doubt to him..the same thing I was thinking while watching the episode..

hi shivani!!! i think v share same thoughts on todays anuraj!!! i would have done exactly what anu did today!! but im not saying rajat is wrong though😃 thank u for ur reply shivani!!😳
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
anuraj was as it is always😃... rajat supporting anu overcoming his emotional turmoil going against his brother👏 and anu remaining thick skinned about supporting her dewar😉 but i say this is the beauty of their relationship, they argue they never fight, mature ppl!👍🏼 i liked it how anu made her words crystal clear to neil but supported him saying they need a proof, doing the right thing but again standing against rajat who is right in his own way following all the trail of events but he still supports anu as he shud... love anuraj❤️ love rajat😳
shrividhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: poorva22

anuraj was as it is always😃... rajat supporting anu overcoming his emotional turmoil going against his brother👏 and anu remaining thick skinned about supporting her dewar😉 but i say this is the beauty of their relationship, they argue they never fight, mature ppl!👍🏼 i liked it how anu made her words crystal clear to neil but supported him saying they need a proof, doing the right thing but again standing against rajat who is right in his own way following all the trail of events but he still supports anu as he shud... love anuraj❤️ love rajat😳

agree with each and every word of urs!!😳
appuaks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My POV is that Rajat did the right thing anyway, and so did Anu - but one mistake Anu made was that She did not tell Rajat about Neil's visit and his converstaion. Had she said that there would have been one more point of reference about Neil's motive (or lack of it). In any case a case should have been filed and that is done - the trouble is that Anu has invited Minty's wrath upon her head now.
Though one thing sticks out - it is always after a police investigation that a conclusion can be made. Individuals  can't perform their own jaasoosi and then give the police instructions on who to catch or not. 

Very nice episode in all - Nazar na lage 👏.