India-Forums

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas
Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

"Har koi tumhari tarah nahi hota"

ShyeraStratus Senior Member
ShyeraStratus
ShyeraStratus

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I really liked how Ravi said that dialogue to Devika. Even though they both have a contrasting personalities, in this case, Ravi is shown to be more mature and understanding. Devika is unaware that there are women out there who are just as openminded as Ravi so she has decided that Ravi is a shameless person. 
Ravi, on the other hand and in my opinion, is more "irritated" by Devika's innocence. This episode proved that I think. He knows that Devika always blames him for everything, yet he is aware that she is innocent, loyal and courageous. When he tried to tell her that he has affairs with women who are just as openminded as him and sometimes women are the one to take advantage of him; Devika didn't believe him. But despite being angry at her, in the heat of the moment he said, "Har koi tumhari tarah nahi hota" - meaning he is aware that Devika is not the type of person to use him. 

I think the CVs are trying to show that while the characters have been busy fighting and disliking each other, on some level they are beginning to understand each others personality. I really like how the CVs are approaching this. Its kind of realistic. Usually in order to have chemistry there are a lot of falling, catching, accidental hugs, eye locks etc. While very enjoyable to watch... you can't relate it to real life. But in Kalash, along with the chemistry, you have a realistic plot line where you can see how the characters begin to recognise each others personalities.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ImpossibleGirl2Ilinjyoti06Mages

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Me too loved that dialogue and I m glad that CVs r just not showing the typical eyelocks or nok jhoks only but somewhere the underlying attraction between both is highlighted too with these meaningful dialogues ..

More than Devika understanding Ravi , I feel its Ravi who understands Devika better for now .. No wonder he tells her not all girls r like u because he knows Devika is not one of those girls to use guys for her selfish motives .. he knows that she is loyal and hardworking just like him .. so somewhere he is able to connect to her  .. So though he does get irritated with her nonstop cribbing and accusations on him but deep down he does understand where she is coming from and he sort of likes that quality about her ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index