Posted: 8 years ago
I agree... stupendous performance by Niti today...πŸ‘all the cast was very nice today n PaNi nailed everything...😳
 Niti.. her eyes.. her expressions.. ot was looking like she was really lost... n i loved that scene when eve  Manik's touch horrifies her... but then he asks to take shower.. beautiful scenes... loved it
niti is a gifted actress...so natural never OTT...d way she actd today i had tears in my eyes...superb...definately she deserves a bright future...watching hr onscreen is a treat...such awsum wrk at ds young age...really kudos to hr...
Niti Taylor take a bow.
She stole the show purely on her brilliant acting , she hardly had 5-8 words.
She sold the show today and yesterday it was Parth.
From relief on seeing Manik to that broken Nandini such a beautiful transition and variation. Such heart wrenching and soul shrinking performance.
Those nuances and subtle changes in expression. Great job girl.
She ACED it.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘    
Keep going girl.
Niti Taylor take a bow
She nailed it without much dialogues
She stole the show today with her
Acting of a person being traumatized and being numb
She made the character nandini so real..hatts off girl πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Originally posted by ajith37

She was phenomenal.. The fear,  the emotions ... Niti just nailed it with her brilliant acting  ...  Was so realistic and beyond perfection. Hats off to u Niti for giving us Nandani and making her character so alive .
yes, it was very real πŸ˜³
Originally posted by ashmitaa

i agree...Niti Taylor is a fine actress.😊
both Parth and Niti nailed the scene to perfectionπŸ‘
as Manik is Manik coz Parth is Manik..the same way...Nandu is Nandu coz Niti is nanduπŸ˜ƒ

tfs MegπŸ€—

πŸ€—
I agree she just nailed it πŸ˜Ž
Originally posted by Rush_25

I'm glad u made this topic coz I thought of making one! Niti was brilliant in today's epi! So natural as a traumatized girl! She stood still motionless, confused without even crying! Just awesome! 
😳
Originally posted by aman1605

I agree she just nailed it πŸ˜Ž
exactly πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by One-Of-A-Kind

I agree... stupendous performance by Niti today...πŸ‘all the cast was very nice today n PaNi nailed everything...😳
 Niti.. her eyes.. her expressions.. ot was looking like she was really lost... n i loved that scene when eve  Manik's touch horrifies her... but then he asks to take shower.. beautiful scenes... loved it

yes , there was not so drama, all seemd so real πŸ‘